Alicia's Chambers

mGKewTO.jpg

Alicia's bed chambers are directly attached to the Alchemist's Room. Very little of her time is spent here, and unlike the Alchemist's Room she rarely cleans it up. It is littered with old experiments, books, and scrolls. Her bed, central within the room, is often just as messy as the rest of her chambers. It doesn't help either that most of her time is spent on other things and she refuses to get a thrall to clean things up, or to even allow them within either of the two rooms unless they are vital for an experiment.

An ancient heavy door tucked away at the back of the Alchemist's Room creaked loudly as it was forced open. Fresh air swept in, pushing aside loose papers scattered across the cold stone floor. Alicia had finally returned from her day out within the woods. Already she had deposited her supplies and newly gathered materials and various concoctions into their proper places within her lab. Now it was time for her to finally rest.

Vance's blood worked well, but I think now it is time for a nap.

The little vampire moved lazily towards her wardrobe. Her heavy jacket dropped from her shoulders, dragged along behind her while she peered into her journal. One last double-check of her work. She couldn't be bothered to actually put away her own things. Without even taking her eyes off the book Alicia held a hand out to her side, whispering an incantation in an ancient tongue. Glowing hot runes burned the air and formed a circle, and from this circle stretched out many wispy black arms.

Ethereal fingers grasped carefully at her goggles, tugging them away from her head, only to replace them with her glasses. The silken tie holding up her hair was slipped free, her gloves peeled away, and as her arms rose overhead her top was unbuttoned and pulled upwards. Another pair grasped at her hips, lifting her off the ground. Within a minute she was stripped completely and settled down into a pair of comfortable black slippers. A black silken robe, nearly see-through, was draped over her shoulders and tied closed. Only once her things were put away and her body clothed did she finally dismiss the otherworldly servants, the runic circle and ghostly arms all dissipating in a puff of smoke.

It looks good.

• Like 1

Making his way to Alicia's chambers Samuel carried a bound unconscious deer he had caught across his shoulders through the castle halls. He found it odd to be surrounded entirely by stone, something these elder vampires would find completely normal. he shook his head Especially one as reclusive as Alicia. She may be smart but that doesn't mean she ain't foolish. If what he had heard from Miana was true Alicia had been looking rundown, like a vampire that had been neglecting to feed or daysleep. He picked up the pace; he had caught this deer a couple hours before dawn that coupled with the time to take to get back ....  the scientist would either too deep in her work or too deeply asleep to answer the door. As he reached the lab he pressed his back against the door and pushed his way inside. Not seeing her in the lab he tentatively nosed open the door with a foot peering inside. He saw Alicia looking ready for bed but still up and moving. He hefted the deer to one shoulder with a slight grunt of effort. Knocking on the door he spoke, "Alicia, I've got a deer here for you."

Edited by Solomon
  • Woohoo 1

The ancient stone passageways of the castle had their advantages. Militarily it was well fortified. Thick stone walls meant they were safe from the sunlight, especially for Alicia who was also located underground. Just as importantly, they made it difficult to move quietly, especially for someone as perceptive as Alicia. Her ears weren't for show, after all.

Who could that be?

It was only when the man finally spoke up that she recognized them. Samuel. His gait is off. A deer would explain it.

Her journal was closed and settled within the wardrobe which, in turn, was shut and locked with an old key. Said key, secured by silken twine, was hung around her neck. She turned to face the man, hands sliding up along her slender neck, pressing back through her hair in order to lift the long blonde strands out from the back of her robes, only to then extend outwards, stretching up towards the ceiling. With a tired yawn she made her way over to the door, exhausted gaze inspecting the younger vampire as she neared him.

"I was about to sleep. A meal first should provide for a healthier rest. Thank you, Samuel" she mumbled. Why own thralls when the younger vampires brought meals? Kin were generally easier to rely upon. They got the job done.

She stopped before the man, one hand lifting to brush through the deer's coat. Then she turned to venture towards an old wooden table covered with litter and debris, wagging a hand for the man to follow. "This is more than enough for me. You may join me, if you so desire."

• Thanks 1

He looked down at the older diminutive vampire. "Indeed, you're welcome. From what I hear it's something you should do more often." He looked around the messy room for a place to set the deer down as she gestured to follow Samuel saw a table and stepped to it setting the deer atop it with a gentle thud. "Thank you kindly; no sense in letting blood go to waste." Tranquillizer guns had been a modern technology that he had been introduced to and boy were they great. Almost no blood spilled and you only have to wait a couple hours before the stuff gets filtered out of the blood. Meant a nice fresh meal that wouldn't go off scaring other game. He looked at Alicia and sat at the table placing one hand on the bound deer. "So Evelyn's been proselytizing to me 'bout being a proper vampire and so I figured I'd put some of that to use. I have a preposition for ya. So I've been around here for a few years and gotten to know the land well.... in exchange for my aid in foraging for materials how would you feel about teaching me some sort of magic?"

By the time Samuel had reached the table the little vampire had removed the debris by tilting it, allowing for the various objects and papers to slide off onto the floor. When the deer was set down she inspected its eyes and placed a hand upon its side to listen in on its heart. Drinking the blood now with the tranquillizer wouldn't be fatal. Actually it might even help her sleep! But it would taste off.

Should be cleared soon.

With time to spare Alicia slid into the seat next to the larger vampire. Her night robes hung loosely off her body, exposing much of her shoulders, tantalizingly close to revealing her breasts. Embarrassing, perhaps, if she wasn't so tired. "Evelyn" she mumbled, nodding once in agreement. "She is correct. Werewolves are physically more powerful than most of our kin. Your firearms are a crutch. The arcane arts take a long time to master, but we have access to that time. You should learn about it."

Teaching isn't ideal. Still, it might be a good trade.

Eyes shut as she rested her head back against the seat. "A fair trade, provided you understand what you are foraging for. Are you experienced in such things? The ripeness of plants, the proper procedures for removing them without damaging roots? Could you capture a deer without relying upon a tranquilizer? A werewolf?"

• Love 2

Samuel hadn't expected her to sit right next to him. Though with a wry smile he mused that the short scientist would have trouble seeing him were she to sit across from him. 

Samuel remained tactfully quiet at the first part of Alicia's speech. I am trying to learn about it. Hard to master it when you didn't know it was possible for two centuries. The tan vampire was getting used to having deal with the arrogance of other vampires older and younger each having their own unique brand of hubris.

He let out a sigh and turned in his seat looking at Alicia. "I survived over two centuries on the frontier of civilization by myself. Alicia, if I'm desperate I can catch a deer with my bare hands. I know how to dig up plants. Though I don't want to be taking action against the werewolves... I have an understanding with them, and they are kind enough folk. I don't see a reason to mess with them."

Edited by Solomon
  • Love 2

"Even so, one cannot be too careful when it comes to the proper acquisition of alchemical materials."

Note: Samuel cannot be relied upon when it comes time to dealing with werewolves. Good to know.

Red orbs slid open when she observed a change in the deer's heartbeat. Enough of the tranquilizer had worn off. Sitting up on her knees Alicia pressed one hand to the side of the creature's head, keeping it pinned down. "Join me if you wish" she remarked before leaning in, plunging her fangs into the beast's neck. She drank hungrily, fingers tightening their grip against the animal's flesh.

A fine choice.

• Love 1

Samuel nodded along though he knew little about alchemy. "Fair enough. Give me specifications and I'll follow them." He saw Alicia open her eyes the hungry vampiress detecting the change in the deer's heart beat before he did. He licked his fangs in anticipation. "Oh gladly~" Samuel's opinion of Alicia rose slightly as she didn't react to the animal's fur like mosty city camps would. He then lifted one of the deer's legs seeking out a major blood vessel before closing his eyes and biting down. The delicious slightly metallic tang of blood filling his mouth as he drank deeply, satisfying the deep seated thirst common among all vampires. 

• Love 1

A shudder ran along her spine as the hot coppery fluid spilled out over her tongue. She could be more aggressive here than she was with Vance. The starving Alicia suckled firmly knowing full well that the deer had plenty for the two of them. Biting into an animal, fur and all, was not an issue for her. There had been worse feasts in the past.

Following a full two minutes of draining the creature Alicia finally pulled away. Her tongue slid free from her lips to lap at any red that had spilled over, to clean her fingers as she brought them close to her face. Fully content the little vampire let loose a satisfied sigh, slumping once more within her seat. "I needed that. Thank you Samuel."

Going to be a much nicer nap.

• Love 1

Together the vampires drained the deer of it's blood. Samuel drunking slowly letting Alicia take as much as she needed before he polished off the rest, it'd make prepping the meat in the castle's larder much easier no need to worry about spilled blood. 

When the elder pulled away Samuel looked out of the corner of his eyes, the grey now tinted red Seeing Alicia lick her fingers was an unexpectedly erotic sight with how long her tongue was... As she thanked him he pulled his fangs out of the deer's flesh and licked his lips. "Ahem... You're quite welcome Alicia. I'll check in at nightfall to see if you need me to forage."

• Love 1

With the new infusion of blood Alicia found herself filled with more energy, however a full belly also made sleep more appealing. Staying up later still was certainly possible, but there wouldn't be much point in it. Her mind, if nothing else, could use the rest.

Sleep. Wake up refreshed. Then I can go another week without it. Perhaps another month.

Her gaze drifted lazily over towards the younger vampire, head nodding once. "That would be acceptable" she mumbled, sliding out from her seat. The bed called to her, if not to rest then at the very least to get more comfortable. When she reached it Alicia dragged herself up, crawling upon the messy bed until she found a spot comfortable enough to sprawl out, either not caring or not noticing that her robes had been somewhat displaced, revealing her left leg, her left lip, and the fact that she wore nothing beneath the thin fabric. "I'll be resting then unless you require anything."

• Love 1

Samuel watched partly amused and partly aroused as the blonde vampiress got into bed, now more aware of the sheer fabric and how it lifted with the uncaring nature of Alicia. He averted his gaze as the vampire laid down the outfit bunching up and exposing pale flesh. "Very well I'll see you later, sleep well." Samuel picked up the bloodless carcass of the deer distracting himself by thinking of the task ahead skinning and butchering... He left the room and shut the door behind him. 

• Love 1

Vance had finally reached this part of the Blackthorne Castle, hands a little sweaty nonetheless as these are supposedly Alicia's chambers. He wondered if it really is okay to just go in and wake her up, but two hours or so have passed. If she was resting, he decided he'd just stay there and wait for her to wake up. "..Alright.." Vance, mumbled under his breath. Opening the entrance to the said chambers, his black eyes gave in a peak, seeing the slightly bothered looking Alicia on the bed. ".." He walked in and closed the door, taking a few quiet steps to Alicia. He sat down on the floor watching over the sleeping vampire, hands crossed together. "..Should I wake her up even?" Vance rubbed his sharp chin inspecting the  girl. He decided he'll just watch wondering if she'll wake up herself.

Connected to the alchemical laboratory was an ancient wooden door. Pushing it open unleashed a loud creaking noise, but despite this the vampire within lay peacefully at rest. It was pitch dark within, but light from the lab cast neatly upon exactly what Vance had been searching for: the slumbering vampire. Just as Samuel had left her, Alicia was sprawled out upon her already messy bed. Thin robes had been displaced, revealing much of her left leg, even a hint of her smooth rump.

When Vance entered and shut the door he was plunged again into darkness. Despite his approach and his sitting nearby she did not stir.

"...." Watching her closely for just a few minutes he already got bored. Very, bored. Miana had left and he couldn't do anything with his dear master. She said he has to find something to do. "I guess..You're my only activity.." Vance whispered. Getting up from his seating position it is inevitable. A nudge or some kind of action has to be done for Alicia to wake up. "...Alright..Fine..Hm." Vance approached Alicia, raising his index finger and poking her on the cheek. "Heyy..Hello? Earth to Alicia, the well educated vampire.." He was originally going to bait her awake with his blood, but biting down on soft healing tissue just for blood is probably not a wise idea.

Sleep was good for the mind, and a well rested mind meant more time for studies. She didn't enjoy it, but Alicia did see the necessity of it. Of course such an activity also left her vulnerable, and she did not survive for almost a thousand years without taking precautions. As soon as Vance had neared her bed the arcane runes carved within the underside of the bed frame had activated. A small jolt of energy was all that was needed to wake her.

As Vance's finger prodded against her cheek the vampire's eyes snapped open, gaze darting immediately towards the source. However when she noticed who it was Alicia relaxed. Just Vance she thought to herself, and as she sat up and stretched out her robes opened and draped further down her slim form, revealing her tiny breasts. Once she'd finished stretching her arms out the vampire reached up to properly fix her glasses. "How long was I out this time? A day? A week? A month, perhaps?"

"..." Vance didnt recognize the arcane tricks around her bed, staying still at first seeing her wake up. Her reaction makes Vance jump back a little putting his hands up. "Woah, woah..It's just me-" Upon her robes falling his face turns fully tomato. Her breasts were up in his face directly. What is he supposed to do now? Should he just be himself? The boy was very confused, but picks himself up displaying confidence. Raising his hands down and flushing slightly easing, Vance's eyelids came down. "Just a few hours.."

He approached closer once more opening his eyes. "Your robe has fallen..Uhm.." He scratched his cheek, sweating quite a bit at the display of Alicia's body. "Well anyways..I got permission for a position as a partner in your activities..! I came here to tell you..And, because I have nothing else to do." 

"Just a few hours?" she grumbled. He had woken her up just for that? That and his boredom?! An annoyed expression fell over her face as she looked to the Human. Of course she also couldn't help but notice the boy's elevated heartbeat, and the red in his face, but despite realizing what had happened she was simply too agitated to care.

"I do not exist to cure your boredom, child" she began, nearly hissing the words out as she spoke. But just as swiftly she relaxed, her voice calming as she continued. "It will have to do. Miana's permission is good. That makes things easier."

Her gaze lowered towards her breasts, hands lifting to cup against them. Perhaps she did need to feed more. Would it change much at this point? Another experiment to keep in mind, although perhaps it might be easier to conduct if she were to starve someone like Miana.

A reduction would be more evident, I think. It would mean keeping my schedule the same. But starving her would be difficult. An experiment for another time. There are more important projects.

Lifting her gaze to meet Vance's, Alicia's hands settled down together within her lap. She didn't bother covering herself. "What is it that you normally do? This is surely not the first time you've been bored."

"..Then what do you exist for? Just to exist?" He put his hands in his pockets, asking her a genuine question. "Its not like you're a scientist in some big, human corporation. Its the opposite. You're a self-taught scientist or alchemist working inside the castle." He crouched down to her level. "Both of us dont contribute to something as large as the human society..We just exist." Moving on either way, she asked him what he usually does. "..I dont know, what do you think I would do? Obviously go kicking vampires around for my personal gain.." But then he mentioned something normal, not connected with vampires. 

"I used to live in an apartment, and go to college. I'm not under 18, so I presumably had a big life for me. Well, had.." He spaced out a bit. "Hm..I'd play poker, or sollitaire. I'd go on walks in the night. I'd visit clubs but would end up being kicked out..Its not that I was interested in such places anyway, I was just looking for something." He was being honest at least. He rested one elbow on her bed mattress and rest his right cheek on his hand. "Well, at least I have your activities now. Although it is from personal gain, I'm helping you achieve things too now." 

What did she exist for? A fair question. She sat up, pulling her legs in close to herself. "I suppose I exist for my own selfish desire to gain more knowledge. To advance the sciences, alchemy, and the arcane arts for my own purposes. It doesn't make it any less impactful if I am not doing it for others."

Was it selfish? Absolutely. But she really didn't care. The only one that really mattered in the world was one's self.

You would be so proud to hear those words, wouldn't you?

Her gaze traveled along the Human's form in thought. What would he do? She wouldn't need to wait long for an answer. He seemed normal enough. Attend college, play card games, go on walks, visit clubs. Normal Human things.

"If you desire a club atmosphere I would suggest seeking out Leila. That is her area of expertise. Perhaps she might even assist you with your carnal thoughts" she suggested, teased perhaps if she were someone else. "Plenty of other vampires partake of the same sorts of things you Humans do. They party. Drink. Copulate. Hunt down whoever might wrong them, or whoever might appear to be an easy meal. Play with their food, I imagine. As a thrall you need not change much of what you were doing before."

"Hmmh.." Vance played with her bed blankets as she says that. "I see. So we're not too different. Both of us are selfish." He looked up into Alicia's eyes, their gazes meeting once more. "I guess, that is why when I would see you I wouldn't feel any hostility. Or maybe you just arent the vampire I thought you were at first.." He lets go of the blanket noticing right away how her eyes began to move. He rose an eyebrow a little annoyed even because he couldn't understand why she was scanning him. "What's up with you always looking at my body up and down? You seem like the type to have carnal thoughts, pervert.." He sighed at Alicia's behavior.

"I know vampires are creatures with consciousness too..Just with, fangs." He tapped his palms onto the bed looking down at the sheet once more. "What did you do before falling asleep to rest? Also, who the hell is Leila..Another Blackthorne vampire?" His curiosity over what she did can't be helped. Maybe he can squeeze some clues or hints out of Alicia this way. "I dont think you get what I meant..I didnt go to clubs to get laid and wasted. I went there to see how the people are like. I used to live in a pretty quiet area for old people...Heh." 

"I have not yet had any reason to be hostile towards you. I would not let you live if that were the case."

The faintest hints of pink spread across her cheeks when the man accused her of being a pervert. "I-I most certainly am not" protested the little vampire, casting her gaze away towards another part of the room. "All living creatures experience those thoughts. Inspecting others is part of my job. My studies."

Clearing her throat, Alicia pushed the conversation in another direction. "Before I slept I ate. Deer. I also tested out my bomb. It was a resounding success. I managed to catch a pair of werewolves in my trap. Despite my presence they engaged in coitus before my eyes. I may now move on to a new project."

Calmed again Alicia redirected her gaze back to Vance. "Leila is a younger vampire. A very loud vampire. She travels with a very tall thrall. They are an interesting pair." Not that Alicia had really spent much time with them, but she did know of them. It was customary for her to spy on the new vampires first, if only to get a feel for them.

"People watching? Not a bad purpose. You did not experiment? Enjoy yourself, as a Human often does?"

"So that is why you looked down to my junk too then? What would you be studying there either way, little perv?" Vance whistled after making a follow up comment creating a melody. Hearing her eat an animal made him consider if Alicia prevers animals or not, but wasn't going to ask in the first place. Hearing precisely about her werewolves. At that moment she spiked his interest even further. "You watched werewolves mate? What did you do with them afterwards.." He tilted his head to a side waiting for an answer. She seems to be interested in Vance's mentality. A sigh escapes his soft lips. "I didn't. I'm not an abider of affection..It is not my type of experimenting." He wondered why she asked in the first place. "..I'm a virgin if you were wondering."

The poor vampire's face reddened further. Did he really have to remind her?! "I-it was just there! But yes! I would study it!" she exclaimed, huffing as she squeezed her legs tighter. "Everything deserves proper study."

Not content with merely jesting about the bath, the Human was bold enough to suggest that she might have done something with the werewolves! "I didn't. What I observed was all the data that I required. I already knew it wouldn't have an abnormal effect on our kind." Of course she wasn't saying that she wouldn't give a werewolf a shot. In fact that was a project she'd been putting off for a long, long time. It was simply too embarrassing, even if it meant conducting interesting scientific studies!

Someday!

With an exasperated sigh the vampire flopped back onto the bed, allowing her legs to splay out. At this point her robes had become entirely undone and didn't really cover much of anything. "I'll make a note of it" she grumbled, eyes shutting. "Too obsessed with your vendetta, I take it?"

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up