Can I have a welcome for Hunnibunni?

Hi everyone! My name is Hunni and I'm excited to meet all sorts of people here!
I originally come here from F-List, but I wanted to come try out other sites...

So yeah, I'm new here, this place is still a little confusing, but I'm gonna try my best! Would love for some tips and stuff, even if I don't look like I perse need them >o<

Can I have a welcome for Hunnibunni?

I don't know... Have you been naughty? 🤔

Welcome to the site! Trust me, things will start making sense sooner rather than later. Here's a ~90 page guide on how to use the site. Good luck!

Jokes aside, take a glance at the public clubs on the main page to see if something strikes your fancy, or look through our Bulletin Board if private roleplays are more your style. I'm sure you'll find something worth your while :^ And if you're looking for tips and such, the guide I linked earlier is actually a quite good resource to give a look-over, whether you're trying to do something specific on the site (such as setting up a club for example), or are generally looking for some guidelines. Certainly helped me a lot in my earliest days here.

Oh, and a few personal tips from me:

• The site has an auto-save feature, but it's a gamble whether it will work or not. I recommend writing longer posts in some outside app and copying over.
  • If you're not sure how something will look when you post it, or generally want a place to have some notes, there's a "Sandbox" feature in the EcchiApps tab, where you can post stuff that only you (and I guess the administration) can see.
  • There's a dark mode that you can activate in the navigation bar. I can't live without it.

Welcome to the site, Hunni! Being a newbie at Ecchidreams is pretty exilerating at first, yes. 😂 Other than that, except roleplay there are also forums where you can have some fun around with. The website also has good profile customization, so you should try to mess around with that too. Everything else depends on you! Enjoy your stay in EcchiDreams. ❤

Archived