General OOC Chat

On 01/06/2022 at 00:42, Starcry said:

Lots of people getting insta banned lately. 😞

I wonder if some people are making new accounts trying to get around bans and are getting caught pretty quick...

When i first joined the site i was planning to have a couple accounts themed in different ways but i was contacted by an admin about that within a half hour or so of making the second account (i didn't notice that we where not supposed to till i talked with him, woops!)

Tldr it might be the same few people getting caught over and over?

• Like 2

9 hours ago, DreamsnThings said:

I wonder if some people are making new accounts trying to get around bans and are getting caught pretty quick...

When i first joined the site i was planning to have a couple accounts themed in different ways but i was contacted by an admin about that within a half hour or so of making the second account (i didn't notice that we where not supposed to till i talked with him, woops!)

Tldr it might be the same few people getting caught over and over?

It might be. 

• Like 1

Thank you both for joining @rogue warrior and @love_and_poprocks. I was hoping to have the club done last weekend but got distracted, but I just need to finish up the rest of the places in the world and make some more monsters that the Heroes to fight, then this club should be ready to go in it’s base form. If any one has a idea for a monster they would like to make for this world, feel free to add it in the monster Guide topic as I want a wide range of them and could use all the help I can get. If you have any questions, about making monsters or anything, let me know.

• Love 1

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the long absence on here, but I’m back and ready to get some things started. And thank you @VexedChimera for joining and I love your new character @love_and_poprocks.

I also made my first monster and had it appear in Weim Village(3), so I’ll be making a Quest for Heroes to deal with that. 

Edited by Busterbugs
  • Like 1