Hi, Nice to meet you. My handle is RestrictedWings. 

Who knows how I ended up here, but it seemed neat- so here we are. 

Can't say that I've done a lot of forum style roleplay, but I'm very familiar with chat client type and so on. I've got about 16, 17 years worth of experience under my belt, so it's certainly something that comes easily to me. 

I think I was fond of the dreaming part, since I am a natural born lucid dreamer- might've been a good part of what prompted me here. 

Anyways, again, a pleasure to meet you all, feel free to throw me a line if you like, and hopefully we all get to know eachother a little better.🙂

Hey there @RestrictedWings and welcome to EcchiDreams I do hope you are going to have a ton of wonderful RPs going on here if you ever need help then don't hesitate to ask a ton of us on here, we will be sure to help you and don't worry we won't bite unless you want us to~ 😜 So yeah I would say you should probably make a Preference Sheet as one of the first things so people know what kind of degenerate person you are, I mean what kind of Kinks you like 😄 

If you ever wanna do some really Dark Kinky RPs then I would like to throw my penny into the bowl since I am one who adores using them, however, if you want someone to chit-chat with who loves the more Vanilla stuff then there is always JennyDK and Typical Blue Haired Dude so yeah we are a ton of people on here who wishes you best of luck on here and hope you have a wonderful time on here!~ ❤️ 

be07c32e3588147ca42be6bd6784bdc6.gif

Archived