Gr00mer's Home For Forgotten Girls

The man seeing the child was wearing no panties couldn't help but tease her underaged twat with his finger, tracing a line up toward her clit from the bottom. Looking at his finger, there was a sticky sheen on its tip, this child was raped not too long ago, 

"Little girl, your hole is still wet, your daddy says you are too old for him, yet your cunt is filled with Cum, and I see dried cum on your little thigh... just how old are you child?" He questioned, now using more fingers to rub along the smooth, pre pubescent folds of a minor always aroused his cock. 

She moaned softly and gripped his arm as her knees quivered. Her folds still sensitive after being used before being dropped off to her new home.

"I am 9, my daddy said he was dropping me off here cause I was too old for him but my uncles said it was because I was bought. They each used me before dropping me off to my new Daddy in the van," she said as she began to rub against his exploring fingers. "I was also told to tell you my other hole is also well used and trained."

• Love 1

He was shocked that a child of 9 could be so self aware , but it was good she had been used before, less work for him, but grooming isn't just taking advantage of young, innocent children, molesting them and leaving them broken toys, but taken those broken pieces and putting them back together, then reprogramming that toy to find true happiness and fulfillment in that purpose.

This child was still broken, maybe too broken, it was up to the Bad Doctor to figure that out.

"So you like it when icky grown ups touch your sensitive little princess parts..." he realized the girl never gave him her name, but instead of asking he simply assigned her a new "name"  "...don't you little Inuhime... Do you like that name, it means Doggy Princess, would you like to be my new pet" she was becoming more fidgety as her tiny hips gently rocked against his fingertips, to the point her little folds began to separate as his digit slowed started to slide into her slippery little 9 yo twat.

His teeth started to show, as the corners of his mouth curled up like devil's tail; his deviant mind started to churn, I think this little whore wants some more cock in her little cunt, incredible at 9 she is already aware of her own sexual urges

Edited by Gr00mersJOI

She looked up at him as she began to rise up and down on his fingers using her tippy toes. Her small moans grow a little louder as she feels his fingers enter into her. "Daddy please I want to be your little doggy princess and be used as nothing but a sex pet and take any cock you tell me too," she panted as her little cunt began to leak around his fingers as she leaned closer to him.

She reached for his other hand and placed it on her little round cheeks, "Daddy please play with my back hole also."

He had not met a child as eager as her at such a young age , she was going to make for a great pet for some pedo, but she still had much to learn. His brow crumpled at as she brazenly placed his hand on her buttocks. To moody this would seem like good behavior for a sex slave, but to Him this was a act of disobedience and a test of his dominance.

His palm went flying across her face, making the child lose her balance a moment, as the sting of his flesh left a visible red mark. If it had not been for his fingers buried up in her pre pubescent cunt, the girl probably would have stumbled.

"Puppies do not speak, and brain dumb obedient pets do not have any worth outside of what their Master's desire, so I don't give 1 single fuck that your dead beat sperm donor  & his incest bred brother likes to fuck your tight little shit hole, like some hillbilly savages, I do not wish to buy body part of mine inside your rectum your filthy little gutter mutt." He grabbed her by that pretty head of hair and snatched her close

" You dont think, anymore, unless I tell you what to think, you don't feel pleasure, unless I want you to, you are not important you mean nothing you are just a inhuman little rape hole to be used by black cock"

As he sternly whispered that spell into her tiny ears he furious pump away inside her 9 year old slit, making her young pussy pop with wet noisy mess, until he suddenly stop liking his 2 fingers out twat as he yanked her little neck to the side.

"Do you understand me little doggy princess?" He licked tongue out into her ear and sucked on it, hopefully arousing the child even more. Orgasm control and denial a was one of his go to technique for reprogramming young girls as he groomed them.

She whimpered at the hard slap across her face and looked up as her new Master scolded her and listed off her new purpose in life. As his fingers roughly invaded her young cunt over and over and he roughly pulled her hair, she tightened around his fingers slightly before they were removed.

"Yes Daddy, I understand that I am nothing but a young white hole to be raped and abused by big black cocks over and over until my body is broken and can no longer provide pleasure. I will no longer answer like a human but as a worthless sex pet doggy princess," she answered after lowering her eyes to the floor.

He lifted he little chin up to face him, caressing her little cheek, where he had just left his mark "Dont be sad little puppy, a slave should feel proud when her Master leaves a mark on you, its a sign of ownership and it pleases me to abuse you and mark you up, as it will most Daddies you serve for me!"  Like a true pedophile he could not Key his hands from her loins for long, and he was right back at it after a short pause, taking liberties with her cunny, as if she was just some object, he rubbed at young slits back and forth, until they naturally slid back into her opening.

"Good little doggy, unless I tell you to speak, you are only allowed to bark and whine like the pathetic mutt you are" all the cum from her fathers and uncle was dripping out, as he stimulated her cunt hole, her little labia swelled and opened as he molested her most gently this time, caressing her walls. 

"Pain is good, for a pet like you, pain is love, Daddy has to hurt you because your are such a tiny puppy it's impossible not to, but the more pain you can take for Daddy the more I know you love me..." he pulled back from her cunt and smack the child again, in the same place as last," 

"Do you like it when Daddy loves you like this, puppy?"

She squirmed at his touch as his fingers began to pet her wet lips once again, feeling the thick cum inside her being pushed out as they slid in once again. Looking up at her new Daddy she began to pant like a dog with her tongue out and whined in pleasure once his hand connected with her face again.

She gave short barks and whimpers as he told her that pain meant love. Her inner folds began to tighten around him as she whimpered louder, that funny feeling forming in her tummy again like everything she got touched.

As far as first encounters go, for the purposes of grooming you can't ask for anything more. Obedient, young, malleable, eager to please, and already she seemed hyper sexual. The intense feeling in her underaged pussy had the child panting and moaning as her tiny slender legs began to weaken in the knees, he felt her body weight sinking into him.

"Is my little slut puppy princess about to cum for Daddy, is this too much for your little cunny to handle," he entered the little girl to associate pleasure with pain, so he grabbed her tiny pink nipples and twisted them as her orgasm built up, with him finger fucking this child right up the cunt, working that G-Spot, he alternated between twisting her nipples and giving her a pop across the cheek.

"You gonna come for Daddy like a good little slut puppy, you like when I hurt you dont you doggy, makes your little 9 year old pussyfoot feel good dont it"

She whimpers and yelps like the puppy she is as she begins to drool. Her small chin covered in spit from her tongue still hanging out. Reaching up she grips onto his shoulders as her knees begin to give out from the intense stimulation to her body.

She begins to make begging whines for her Daddy to let her cum. The pleasurable pain he is causing making her spread her legs a little more as she waits for permission.

He could tell the child was close, but they only just met and he didn't want to give her the impressions that what she wanted was important at all, so he stopped "Such a greedy little puppy whore, are we" picking back those two fingers, he stuck them in the child's mouth "I told you one you don't matter, so I don't care if you wish to cum, you are just a dog, can dogs even cum? he laughed like a evil villian while making her gag, he grabbed her little tongue, and pulled it out her mouth and stood up from crouching down 

"You dont get to Cum yet dog, unless Master says so, do you understand me..." he spit on the little girls tongue. Then he started to undo his pants, he was going to make this 9yo suck his cock 

She whimpered as he removed his fingers, and placed them in her mouth. Sucking on them softly before he yanked her tongue out of her mouth.

His words made her yelp in understanding as he slowly stood back up. Seeing that he was undoing his pants, she quickly dropped to her knees and sat back with her mouth open. Her tongue hanging out as she panted like the dog she was, waiting to be used like a good girl.

"I said, do you understand" he smacked her face hard "That is the only time you are allowed to speak, when I ask you a direct question, You say Yes master, Do-you-under-stand " he grabbed her by the head again, and shook her side to side, flopping his big ol black cock on her pillow lips, twisting her little nipples till they burned, then he shoved his black leather dress shoe into her tiny underaged cunt, really digging into her crotch with his shoe 

She cries out softly, " Yes Master I understand, please punish me for being a bad puppy." She began to lick his cock and rub herself against his shoe like a good girl. Her underage juices causing a sheen on his shoe.

Taking his cock into her mouth, she began to suck on him hard. The head sliding deep into her throat as she gagged slightly but didn't stop. 

Nothing can compare to the first time you molest a child after years of having wicked perverse  fantasies , and jerking off to Loli hentai, now he was living there fantasy out. It felt so deviously fulfilling to look down and see an a minor sucking your cock, a child's mouth is so innocent and pure, her lips so tiny and soft, and pink, wrapped around that fat pedo cock, he was throbbing.

The way she begged to be punished encouraged him to be rough, smacking that fat long pole across her face, he beat the little with his meat stick until her body flenched, her tiny knees getting scraped on the ground, he kicked the kid in the cunt, hard! Making her fall to the floor, then shoved the shiny shoe in her face

"Lick it off, peasant dog, clean up your filthy mess 

She moans softly around his cock until she feels a sharp kick to her pleasure area. Letting out a loud yelp as she fell to the floor with drool on her lips.

Flinching from the sudden shoe in her face she looks up as her Daddy speaks and gives her an order. Her small tongue leaves her mouth and slowly laps up a small trail of her juices. The small body was crouched down to the floor as she continued to lick his shoe clean, knowing her place was as nothing but an object for her Daddy.

As she hunched over subserviently licking his shoe clean, the man could easily reach to access her private parts, so he started to touch the little girl shown again, sliding his finger up and down her tiny, pre-pubescent folds of smooth, pastel pink flesh; that little 9 yo twat was puffy and glistening. Young Children were east to overstimulate. That's what he enjoyed about grooming them, one you get them on a regiment, their young impressionable minds start to crave it, and he could tell this child was  probably molested since she was 4 or 6, the way she responds so well to him.

" That's a good doggie clean it all up, licky licky" the child started to look up at him as  he forced her legs apart more to better access the child's privates, spreading her lips share next, he pulled them apart like her lips were made of rubber, seeing how fat they could stretch!

" Dont look at me little puppy, look at your task at hand, focus and finish and you might get a doggy treat!" Then be delivered a loud sounding smack to her back side leaving a red hand Print on her tiny milky white body

She let out a soft moan as her small pink tongue continued to glide across his shoe. Raising her ass in the air as his fingers begin to rub her lower lips. The feeling of his fingers petting her private parts makes her whine as a small trail of fluids run down her thighs. 

Her eyes close slightly as she continues her simple task. His fingers continue to pet and tease her small wet hole as her tongue slides to the sole of his shoe. A loud whimper escapes her throat as his large strong hand connects with her soft white skin.

Her back arches and she spreads her legs wider as the sting on her skin makes her privates quiver.

• 2 weeks later...

He loved to watch her tiny little knees spread apart so far, one of the benefits of grooming young pre-pubescent children was their flexibility. At 9, all little kids are so bendy,  that's why at Groomer's Foster Home all their kids have mandatory stretching 3 times a days to make sure as they mature at least her body will remain flexible.

"Oh wow, look at that, such a good little whore, so good at spreading your legs for grown ups to use you,  but I wonder how far those tiny legs can stretch, can puppy do a split for Daddy," his eyes were drawn to the child's tiny little waist next,  so he grabbed the 9 yo with both hands on her hips; thumbs touching together as he easily encircled her midsection. He was a tall man,  with big hands, each one almost 10" wide, even his fingers were long and wide. "Sit little puppy, put your little pussy on the floor, if you can and Ill give you two treats when we are finished" he started to force the child down by holding her at the waist, and pushing,  the ground was coarse, the grainy surface was not 100% smooth, so the poor baby had her knees scraped badly as he made the little girl bleed with no remorse on both her knee caps,  he leaned  his weight on and shhhh'ed her cries as she pleaded him to stop, her knees were hurting bad,  but he wanted to teach her to  associate pleasure with pain, suffering,  and humiliation,  so he simply remined her that her that she was deserved this.

"It don't matter if it hurts little puppy, it doesn't matter what you think,  all little white girls are just dogs,  you exist to serve, you exist to be used,  to feel pain and to you,  pain is love, just know the more it hurts the more love Daddy has for his pet, because Daddy loves to make his puppy feel pain," he pushed the child,s hips all the way down, watching her scrapped up knees stretch further,  her tiny twar was more flush to the cold, grey, pavement, her chest too, as she was face down between his legs, he wanted to dehumanizing the child to her core,  he wouldn't be satisfied until she no longer identified as human.