Challenge 10: Picture Challenge Poll

Challenge 10 Poll  

6 Dreamers have voted

1. 1. Which Entry in Challenge 10 was your favorite?

• Aura
    • Marious
    • Bagels
    • NyxAvatar69

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/03/2022 at 04:00 AM

The poll is up for Challenge 10! Pick your favorite! Voting closes 3-October-2022 at 12:00AM.

Will you vote for Aura's tale, or will you choose Marious? Did Bagel's tale catch your fancy, or did you prefer the entry from NxyAvatar69?

They're all short, waiting for you to read and vote!

*edit 2022-09-23 6:25AM EST - I turned off public voting and added links to the entries in this post?

Edited by IsabellaRose

• 2 weeks later...

??????

I actually won?  I'm going to be honest, my entry was very much a rush job.  I was at work the day before the deadline, realized I had about 20 minutes, and then typed up something on my phone, which is something I don't like doing.  I will also state for the record I didn't vote for my own idea, I voted for Aura's as it was the only other non sex driven entry outside of mine.  But still, this is quite the surprise.  Ever since writing that entry, I've been considering expanding on it as more ideas have slowly come to mind.  It's under consideration because of PC issues at the moment, however.

• Love 2