Challenge 10: Picture Challenge

For this challenge, I've selected 4 pictures. Choose one and write a short story (2,000 words max) inspired by that picture. Post your story as a reply in this thread.

Limit of one entry per picture, but you may write an entry for each picture if you feel so inspired. 

I'll post a poll to vote for winners after the deadline. 

Deadline

• Midnight (EST) Saturday, Sep 17, 2022

Limits:

• 1 entry per person per picture (4 entries max, 1 for each picture)
  • 2,000 words max per entry

Prizes

Thanks to a generous personal donation from @Novaer, the prize amounts have been DOUBLED!!

• 1st Place: 1,000 2,000 EcchiCredits
  • 2nd Place: 500 1,000 EcchiCredits
  • 3rd Place: 250 500 EcchiCredits

Without further ado, here are your 4 pictures to choose from. 

Spoiler

sam-yang-pedal-to-the-metal-samyang.jpg?

Spoiler

7fc8d5d3f1b70bd0da7489c1dc5d82f6.jpg?res

Spoiler

d4f00485fc62026f09bf8cb7e738f86f.jpg

Spoiler

135672868d41f6770cfced9070e76404.jpg

2022-09-02 updated to include new prize amounts and instructions to post replies in this thread.

Edited by IsabellaRose
information updates
  • Love 1

• Senior Staff

7fc8d5d3f1b70bd0da7489c1dc5d82f6.jpg?res

I never know how to read that expression of hers. It irritates me. We've been friends for years, you would think by now that I understand what lane I'm in and go with it. But I've never been able to tell what this girl is thinking. I don't usually let it bother me. Dating isn't a priority in my life right now. She's always been a fun person to hang out with. Always smiling, laughing, cracking jokes you'd never expect someone like her to make. I'm not sure I'd ever be able to put up with her if we were to take our relationship any further than friends. If I were to even suggest that, I'm not sure how she'd even react.

She's gotten herself into all sorts of problems, she's quite the handfull. She drinks too much, she's too loud, she sleeps around, self control seems like an impossibility for her, and she's far too "independent" by which I mean not so much that she thinks for herself as she thinks she can do everything herself even if she obviously can't. I'd hardly call her my dream girl and I'm not the kind of guy to waste my time on someone I'm not meant to be with like that.

But even still, I can't help but admit something about her is endearing. She has a passion, an energy that I could never match. She has a sweet face and is really good at hiding her baggage, you wouldn't know half of the trash she gets into from the surface. How long would that last? God knows. But maybe she does know her boundaries better than I give her credit for. When I've been at my lowest lows, she's been there, and whenever she's been at her lows that she hadn't hidden from me, I've been there. We certainly have some sort of connection but because of this on-again-off-again attitude of hers, I can never quite tell what that connection is. We often joke that, for all I know, she could be a full-on cold-blooded criminal. As funny as it is, sometimes I've honestly found myself wondering what it is she does when she's obviously keeping her secrets. But it's not my place to pry. I shrug it off. She's an adult, I tell myself. She can make her own decisions and face the consequences of them. I'm not her dad, I'm not her brother, and I'm sure as hell not her husband or boyfriend.

But when she gives me this look, this weird pout, I pick up on so many conflicting signals. She feels completely closed off on me, yet that strange half-smile and the look in her eyes. It's like she's reading my mind. She's daring me to say what I'm thinking but expecting me not to. But what is it she expects me to say? She often laughs when I point it out, but sometimes it feels like it's no joke to her. Sometimes it feels like this is the most genuine "her" I've ever seen. I pick up on a sense of loneliness in her eyes, a darkness over her face. I get this feeling like I want to reach out and pull her close, to protect her from whatever is hurting her and keeping her quiet. But on the other hand, I worry that maybe that's just my own ego talking to me. Could she be concerned about me?

She's always so self-destructive with a lot of her decisions, she distances herself, she keeps secrets, she lies, and no doubt if we dated, she'd cheat. There's just no taming this girl. For so much of my life, I've been fixated on her. Maybe she's noticed that. Maybe she's trying to warn me. Telling me to let go and look another direction. But I'm honestly afraid to. Sometimes I fear the moment I look away from her will be the last I'll ever be able to see her. No, it isn't love that draws me to her. Not romantic, anyway. It's the pain I sense looming just under the surface. There's something wrong with her, something she doesn't want me to know. That must be what this look is communicating to me.

There were no jokes this time. I didn't say anything. I just stared back at her.

I reached my hand out to her.

She reclined away from me, looked down at it. She was confused.

I had a moment of reluctance. I hoped she didn't misinterpret what my intentions were.

But she didn't move. I didn't move.

We exchanged several moments of silence when I began to notice a shift in that look. Not a glint of hope, but a sense of surprise as she stared into mine. Like she saw a look she'd never seen in a man before. This wasn't about getting her to submit to me, or trying to make her mine, or to do anything for me. That's probably what she was expecting. It wasn't often that my assumptions were correct, but this wasn't an assumption. It felt like this was all being screamed to me.

"It's okay," I whispered softly to her, my voice overshadowed by the wind, but the words seemed to be carried to her, or perhaps she'd read my lips. But her posture changed. She reached for and accepted my hand. And she began to cry.

We both got up and I hugged her for what felt like hours. It was the most powerful surge of emotion we've ever had. I didn't even know what was wrong. But I do know I made something right that day.

She's an enigma to me, I don't think we'd ever work as a couple, but I don't think we're supposed to. I have a purpose in her life and she has a purpose in mine, and I feel like we're inseparable. I do know that if I find out about whoever it is that hurt this girl, it just might be me who becomes the criminal.

• Love 1

d4f00485fc62026f09bf8cb7e738f86f.jpg

Ben had just pulled into a parking spot. He hadn't even turned the engine off when the phone rang. Again. He looked down at the screen and saw exactly what he expected.

Incoming Call: Angela

Why was she calling back again? They'd argued. She'd said things. He was stuck going to this work function that she refused to attend. What else was there to say?

He pressed his thumb on the green Accept button, the touched the Speaker button.

"Hello." There was no question in his voice. He was exhausted.

There was a rustling sound, something moving across the microphone. 

"Angie?" He couldn't tell if she was there. Had she butt dialed him?

There was a sound like a squeak then more rustling. He couldn't figure out what was happening. He heard her laugh. She could laugh after the fight they just had?

"Angie? Are you there?" His voice was louder. He was trying to get her attention.

Still it was just rustling and her voice, but she wasn't saying anything, just... was that a moan? What the hell was going on? He heard her say, "stop teasing," like she was a mile away.

"What are you talking about?" He tried to speak louder so she could hear.

"Pull it out," she said. He was about to ask her again, but then he heard another voice. A man's voice.

"Fuck yeah," the distant man said. 

He knew then. He pretended like it wasn't what he was hearing, but as soon as he heard the guy, he knew.

"Fu-u-uck, girl," the guy said with his dick in Ben's wife's mouth. "Slow down. I don't want to blow so fast."

There was a wet slapping sound then she said, "cum in my mouth."

Ben should have hung up. He shouldn't have kept listening. But he moved the phone close to his ear and turned off speaker. He listened intently, felt his shoulders slump but muscles tense. It was an incongruous response. He couldn't explain it.

She almost screamed then, "Oh!" There was movement, rustling, then she cried out from a world away. "God yes, fuck me!"

He could hear the distant slapping of the bodies, hear her moaning, hear him moaning, hear it all. He pressed one hand to his face, but couldn't put the phone down. He listened to it all. He heard her cry out her orgasm, heard him growl, heard her tell him to shoot it all over her face. He heard everything. He felt a huge welling of pain expanding in his chest as if he were about to explode, but he kept listening. Why couldn't he hang up?

When it was over, he set his phone down on the passenger seat, left it connected. He turned off the car, got out, locked the door. He stared up at the front of the building. Work event. He had to go to a work event. It's why they had fought. It's why he wasn't there and someone else was. He wouldn't cry. He wouldn't feel a thing. He pushed it all down, took a deep breath, then another. He put on his business face and headed inside. 

• Love 1

spacer.png

She, or it, he didn't even know anymore, blood pounding, a loud ringing in his ears, his breath deep, rhythmic, excited, Paul hit the ground pausing only for a moment before slipping off quietly down the dark ally full of the odors of the darker parts of a city. 

A flickering street light greeted him in front of his three story walk up, tucking his hands into his pockets as if to shake off some foreign chill, he mounted the stairs, stopping only briefly to try to remember, but instead was met with only darkness, shadows, flickering movements and undefined forms. A chill ran down his spine, stopping just between his legs, a pinch, strangely erotic, carnal.

"Fuck", his voice an airy tired breath, despite the energy he felt circulating in his body.

Laying now on the couch, old and worn, but familiar and safe, light streaming on to his expressionless face through a crack in the white sheet pinned up haphazardly to cover the window, his mind drifting back, thirty minutes, one hour, he wasn't sure, all that he knew was that it would all come back to him, like the last time, every detail, every sensation, every word, like a torrent of pleasure, to be relived again as if in the flesh. He braced himself, searching his mind, searching his sensations, his emotions, letting himself be pulled into what he had now labeled The Abyss.

There it was, like fingers, tendrils, slowly twisting around his calves. A soft moan escaped his now trembling lips as his hips began a circular motion, grinding against nothing, seeking, thirsty for what was to come. His hands gripped the cushions, teeth clenched, a hissing sound filled the room as he draw in a long slow breath between his teeth.

The tendrils, like hands now, sliding around his testicles, bathing them in a warm, liquid like embrace. He was powerless, a prisoner to her, to it, to the voice now whispering in his ear. Ethereal tongues and lips playfully teasing at his neck as his back arched, a spasm, an electric shock that held his spine in place as the tentacles wrapped their fleshy beings around his cock. 

"Fuck, yes", a whisper was all that he could manage. Engulfed now in pleasure, writhing, twisting, moaning, wet, warm, lips, skin, sweat, he knew what she, what it wanted, what it needed, since their very first encounter in the warehouse down the road, ancient,  powerful, needy, it was, and despite his mind telling him to stay away, every night he would visit again, escaping with his life, only to be taken again when he got home.

His cock became its staff, its rod, its wand, its many invisible hands, mouths, and warm, wet folds of skin, milking, caressing, teasing at his mind, body and soul, urging him to give, to cum, to empty himself for her. He would oblige, as if he had a choice, and deeply she, it, would drink him dry again, the body shaking orgasm to be followed by pain, as it drew the very moister from his body, greedy, carnal, demonic, lustful.

What was it? The story doesn't say, but Paul, would dutifully return every evening, his eyes more sunken then before, for another night in The Abyss.  

• Love 1

spacer.png

"Outta the way everyone!" Annie yelled as her latest creation barrelled down the busy streets, crashing and slamming into any poor, unfortunate soul who crossed it's path. Wiley and out of control, Annie had leapt upon it, hoping to discover a way to stop her beautiful machine, only to find herself holding on for dear life. The panicked townspeople jumped and ducked in an attempt to find suitable cover, cursing out the woman of science as her trail of destruction passed.

"Come on now, you're being difficult!" The machine whirled and steamed in disagreement, sounding a little too much like a real argument for Annie's liking. Simply smashing the poor thing wasn't an option, what with funding practically a myth, and resources hard to come by for a woman labelled as the town's 'mad terrorist'. Annie thought herself as nothing like that, although she knew all too well why they might think so. Exhibit A: her abomination tumbling through every wooden barrel and box.

As Annie struggled with the seal to the power source, she a large shadow pass overhead, and looked up to see the town's famous clock tower. "Oh lovely, it's almost supper time!" She exclaimed, although her face sudden shrivelled as she thought. Everyone knew about the tower, as it had stood tall for years and watched over the... market. Annie turned her head, but it was too late. Fruit, silverware, clothes, baskets, hell even wild chickens were sudden tossed around with enthusiasm and vigor.

The rampage continued, and would have ended the entire marketplace from resembling a market, if not for the large stone fountain in the centre that fortunately stopped the out of control machine. Unfortunately, Annie was now taking a bath in public, with her very, very broken creation. "Ahhh crap, that didn't go well. Guess I needed to add less fuel." She sighed, her chipper attitude failing as she was surrounded by the market stall owners. Their faces were a mixture of rage and disappointment, which made the nervous woman giggle.

"Hey there fellas! So uhhh... really sorry about the mess, I'll make sure to just grab my things and get out from under your feet! I'm sure you're all very busy! Plus, it's supper time, can't be late." Annie stepped out of the fountain, patting a man on the arm and gifting him a smile. However, the villagers had given Annie one too many chances, and times were tough for them all. Simply giving her another warning and a telling off wouldn't deter her from letting loose another weapon of chaos in their peaceful little town.

"Annie, you've gotten away with destroying our town too many times! I think it's about time we get our payback, right boys?" The man before her grabbed onto Annie's arm, the surrounding men cheering in unison. The colour quickly drained from the woman's face, though her nervous giggling remained. "P-Payback?"

(1 hour later...)

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, ohhhh fuckfuckfuckfuck!!!!" The men were relentless, their cocks thick and heavy, spearing the woman's body over and over. Annie had lost count of how many different men had joined in, of how many times they came, she came, etc. She wasn't necessarily hating the time she was spending here, as it was an easy way to earn their forgiveness, but she was just tired and hungry. She groaned and moaned as yet another load was buried in her ass, the man pulling out of her loosened ass and leaving her panting, before the next man would approach.

(2 hours later...)

"Thanks for the time Annie! Here, I know you haven't gotten much to eat recently." A man handed her a basket of bread, and Annie smiled brightly. "Thank you sir!" Another man gestured to the broken machine in the fountain. "We'll move it to your workshop in the morning, that ok?" Annie nodded, already munching away on the first load she picked up. The men thanked her and apologised, but Annie called it even, since they gave her food, drink and even some new clothes. She waved goodbye as she wandered off home, smiling to herself. "God I love this town!"

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

(Typing on mobile, but I used the 4th image)

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/13/56/72/135672868d41f6770cfced9070e76404.jpg

"There he is!  Don't let him escape!"

The blonde haired man being chased down by the security guards but his lip as he made a mad dash down the hall.  He knocked over any potted plants or tables he could to slow his pursuers.  To him, such a situation was just another ordinary day.  Tasked with infiltrating the West Axiom Research Facility to uncover information on their new Project Cradle.  All the info he had gathered sat safely in a flash drive in his pocket.

The man ran until he reached a dead end.  There were no nearby rooms to slip into while a window sat in front of him at the hall's end.  Loud footsteps and shouts echoed down the hall, quickly getting closer.  Going back would be akin to suicide, leaving the man with one choice.  With a running start, he dashed towards the window and leaped out.

Landing on his feet on the hard concrete, shards of glass from the broken window fell around him.  Before he could let out a sigh of relief and keep moving, several bright searchlights turned on, causing the man to cover his eyes with his arm.  Surrounding him in a half circle was a group of security guards, all of them armed with either rifles or stun batons.

"I knew we had an intruder, but I didn't expect it to be you of all people.  Bruno, the infamous Fixer," a woman's voice rang out from the back of the group.  Walking out from the center of the group was a tall woman in a white lab coat, aiming a handgun at Bruno.

"Dr. Cykes, it's good to see you in the flesh.  I didn't know you were running this operation," Bruno replied, keeping his cool even while clearly outnumbered.

"Don't talk to me like we're old friends, Fixer!  I only came to question you," Dr. Cykes said with an icy glare.  Bruno shrugged and shook his head before the woman asked her question.  "Not many are stupid enough to stand against Axiom Labs.  Who hired you?  They must be paying you quite a bit to put your life on the line like this,"

"Sorry, but you know I can't tell you that.  Part of the Fixer's Code, you-" Bruno began, but before he could finish, a gunshot rang out and a bullet wizzed by his head, nearly hitting his ear.

"Don't give me that bullshit.  You Fixers are just glorified mercenaries who would do anything for money.  All of your types are nothing but filth," Dr. Cykes shot back, aiming her gun at Bruno's head.  "Now, I'll ask you one more time.  Who hired you?  Who is trying to get information on Project Cradle?" she questioned.  Watching Bruno's eyes darting around, the doctor fired another round next to Bruno's foot.

"Don't think of trying to escape.  You're surrounded, and the moment you make any sudden moves, my security team will take you down," Dr. Cykes continued, flashing a smile as she spoke.  Instead of the look of defeat she wanted to see on Bruno, she subconsciously took a step back when the man started to laugh.  The doctor bit her lip and took aim at Bruno again.  "What's so funny?!" she asked.

"You got it all wrong, doc.  I wasn't planning on running.  After all..." Bruno started, slowly pulling his hand out of his pocket.  In his hand was what appeared to be a stun rod, but after pressing the button the handle, the device unfolded into what looked like an edgeless sword.

Bruno flashed a smile.  "I wouldn't be so infamous if I couldn't get out of a ham like this," he added as he took a step forward.  While some of the guards raised their weapons, others stepped back, intimidated by the man's fearlessness in the face of his odds.

"Let's have some fun!" Bruno called out before running towards Dr. Cykes.

• Love 1

The challenge is now locked! I'll post a poll soon for everyone to vote for their favorite entry! The polls will be open for a week, then we'll see who has won!

In the event of a tie for first, the prizes for first and second will be combined and split evenly. There won't be a second place (it was one of the two people tied for first!) and third place will pay out normally. 

In the event of a 3-way tie, same thing - combine all prizes, divvy up evenly, no 2nd or 3rd place.

If some other weird situation comes up that I didn't mention here and/or haven't thought of, I'll use the same logic to combine/split up prize pools to keep everything fair.

• Like 1
  • Love 1