Hiya, New Here!

So, uh, hey guys! I just found this forum via Google (though truth be told, it looks familiar...I may have had an account at some point and never gotten around to using it?), and thought it looked pretty fun, so...well, here I am. :P My name's Eric, but you can call me ShonenBoy. I'm a huge anime and manga fan, as well as being into a fair few video games, and well...there's just no denying it, I do enjoy me some good fan service, ecchi, and hentai too. Hey, who doesn't?

I'm into way too many things to really list right off the bat, but I'm sure they'll come up as I jump around the forum. I hope we all have a great time together. ^_^

• Community Administrator

Hello there, welcome to EcchiDreams :)

I hope you stick around for longer this time xP That said if you have any issues with the site, or questions and queries, don't be afraid in sending me an EcchiText, I will try to help out as best as I can ^_^

• Community Administrator

Thanks for the welcome! ^_^ Already poking around to see what kind of discussions I can join in on, haha. Hmm...is there a section about doujinshi that I'm not seeing, or is there not one at all? :o

There is, and there isn't... I have to admit this is a huge oversight, and I will be talking to our Forum Administrator about this immediately. I will also need to contact the previous administration to find out why it was taken down - Because I remember that there used to be a place where people could discuss Anime, Hentai, Manga and Doujinshi. We do have a place for people to upload "Comics" be that Manga or Douhinshi (Or otherwise) on the Gallery but no where to actually discuss it.

To be honest you'd be the first person to actually express interest in it, in the entire history of EcchiDreams. So I will personally get on that and see what I can do. :)