Pine Heath: Town

Ada felt him bring her closer. She felt hot and embarrassed but the feeling was so much better than she expected. The sensation tingled from her lips through her body. She wanted more, god how she couldn’t believe she waited so long. He was pulling away and she lightly whined some following his path before backing up herself. The gaze they were locked in was one that felt like it would last forever. Ada couldn’t speak. He would give his soft pecks and she would give the same feeling warm waves of affection flood her better judgement. “Why do you have to word things like that.!?” She would gripe before chugging her water and tea finishing everything up. She was full satisfied with their meal. He had shown her a good time and brought her someplace she would genuinely love. “I would love to watch the stars from the balcony.” She would say softly as the waitress brought their check. 

Hearing her whine and seeing her follow his path almost broke him...it was amusing and adorable... especially due to the fact he denied his advances before. He kept his gaze locked with hers for a moment before letting out a bit of a snort as she pointed out his unintentional way of wording things but it only caused him to smirk "Oh we can certainly do.it that way to" he said purposely agreeinh with and teasing her he would finish up his portion of food and drink before smiling more at her "Well... we will warp back... then you can put on some swimwear and we can relax on the balcony" he said kissing her lips again before paying for the food "Are you ready to go my sweet Adara?'

Edited by Sinful Vampire
  • Love 1

He was so crass. He knew how to get under her skin and this was probably his way of getting back at her for making him wait so long for a measly kiss or two. He would have had every right to punish her that way. “Don’t put words in my mouth… Adam!” His teasing continued to make her flustered and at his mercy. “Mmmph~!” Then his lips pressed to hers and Ada melted like butter against him. His kisses were hypnotizing and his hands felt wonderful were they lay. Even the waitress blushed when they kept on coming back to get the check and give it back. They must have been a sight to even make others blush. “Swim wear?” She questioned to pause after their kiss ended but then she would just nod to his next question ready to go home since it was late. “Yes I’m ready.” And off they went back to the castle.

[continued in Adam and Adaras room]

• Love 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hunter smiled a bit now guiding them to a table where they could have a little privacy. "Order whatever you guys would like" he said now although Alex... not really being one for italian food had no idea what he wanted so he would get whatever June got. Hunter meanwhile just got himself some spaghetti and Alex looked at June admiring her looks unsure what to say... he had initially planned a regular date... not something fancy but he couldn't keep his eyes off of her in that dress. 

Sakura got the same as hunter then watched Alex and June happy to help them have a proper first date. June looked at the menu "I think I want chicken fettuccine alfredo with breadsticks..."She gasped and looked at Sakura "can we get a bottle of wine? They have my favorite." Sakura nodded as June ordered a bottle of Moscoto Primo Amore white wine "you guys will like it"

June gasped "Sakura don't say that! Austin is a good leader and cares about his pack. I was the leader failing to do my role as luna" Sakura looked her in the eyes dead serious "you were doing your role as mate and trying to get your husband to feel happy again and we're there if we needed you. But alot of stuff was easily handled by samara and Alex and I don't care what Austin does to me." Her eyes narrowed as she growled Slightly "I will never accept anyone that he makes luna. And samaras bullying can go fuck itself. You were the perfect luna June because you treated us like family and got punished for it. That's how I feel about you being kicked back to warrior and dumped as his mate"

Alex looked to Sakura "Enough... do not concern yourself with it... the important thing is that she is happy now... thats all that matters to me" he said now as a beta he could not exactly stand by as Sakura said this so he told her to stand down on the matter. 

Hunter gently kissed her "Please... I don't need my first mate getting kicked out of the pack" he stated pressing Sakura close. 

Alex would continue eating now but kept his eye on Sakura. Sure he did not like what the alpha did but he was not going to be verbal about it especially on a date.

Hunter nodded agreeing with June "Please" he said now and Alex would chuckle a bit now "Well... I am out of touch...waiting so long for my love interest to be open for me...I don't admittedly know what to do myself..." he said kissing her cheek "What sort of things would you like to do? these two are insistent on paying for us we should abuse that shouldn't we?" he asked her now smiling a bit