Jewel's Room

Jewel blushed more looking away "I only have one or two things made of it, I don't really like the high price for it" She was secretly nervous about going to sleep with a hunter in the room as some would take the opportunity to kill a vampire when their guard is down like that.

He would then raise an eyebrow "I don't think the price is to bad... but then again its probably imported here" he said with a sigh now as he looked at her unaware she was actually nervous to go to sleep... for now he had no intentions to harm her as he felt pretty comfortable and he had just arrived today

• 2 weeks later...

Hearing this he would raise an eyebrow soon smirking a bit as she pressed into him "Enjoying it?" he asked her now beginning to thrust in and out of her a bit faster now groaning a bit louder in pleasure now as he did so and he would pant a little bit "God... your so tight..." he groaned quietly now as he thrust in and out of her pushing himself balls deep as he grabbed her hip pulling her into his thrusts

• 1 month later...