Jewel's Room

@BigBadWolf After a few minutes Jewel opened the door to a large room and let him enter first "This is my room, it will be yours as well now. You may share the bed for sleeping, use the couch or whatever is comfortable for you." She moved to the bed after closing her door and sat on the edge of the bed "tomorrow we can go to town to retrieve whatever belongings you want to bring here"

Alex stepped into the room and looked around in astonishment, he has never seen a room so beautiful before, its something you hear about nobles had, but regardless it was still almost breath taking, as he walked he spun around slowly, nearly tripping over himself once or twice before stopping a few feet in front of Jewel, gazing around abit more as this was actually going to be his room, he could get used to this. "Yeah, sounds good, er suppose, can tell I'm getting married into a rich girls family and thats why im leaving or something, if I let them know, think they will be worried about me being gone for so long."

Jewel smiled "well that's not entirely a lie. We aren't married but the Killfang family is very rich and has been supporters of the Blackthorne family for centuries" she watched him before blushing "unfortunately I don't have a changing room so you might have to suffer watching me change clothes"

Alex looked back to fully face her as she explained he wasn't fully wrong, he found her status interesting, not realizing her importance to this castle, he gave an awe look at her she revealed her family, he'd be lying if he didn't feel prideful about this fact. His face turned red as she mentions the changing room, Biting his lip staring at her. "Well uhh, if you don't want me to watch I can turn around?" 

He wasn’t expecting her to touch his chest, his hand looked down, her hand was cold like before, ironically he almost forgot she was a vampire, her words rung through, and his hand gently came over to her cold hand and held the back of it, he took notice of her specific choice of words. “Girl touching me huh? Those it includes this?” He said as he gently slides her hand down to his waist, just above his pants, he try to bring her hand any further down as he awaits her response.

He took note that she didn’t seem to pull away, her hands were cold but still felt amazing, his skin was warm, biting his lip he squinted his eyes at her, bringing her hand lowered under his pants, she could feel the fabric of his boxers beneath, any further she be touching something hotter. “Hmmm~ A welcoming present? Something to get the blood flowing?” He looked away with a smile as he realized the irony of his statement.

Jewel stepped even closer and whispered in his ear as her hand found the bulge of his cock "I want you to bluntly tell me what you want, use dirty words and tell your new mistress what you want from her" Jewel knew what he was hinting at but she wanted him to say it so badly 

His hand pushed her hand under his boxers until she can feel his large member packed away, it was hotter than his skin, and she can feel the veins in his member throb from her touch alone, hearing her words. He leaned his hand releasing hers and reach around her waist allowing her to play as she saw fit. “I want you to show me how a vampire fucks their new boy toy, I don’t break that easy.” He said returning the favor early and giving her neck a love bite, gently biting at the skin but not breaking it, before releasing.

Alex did wonder how long its been for her, to be honest, he had a difficult time going a week without stimulation let alone however long she's been left dry. As she offered herself to him, he waited for her to strip, he was really enjoying the view and began to join her in stripping down, pulling down his pants and boxers before removing his jacket. As he moved closer and hovered over her, planting a kiss on her cheeks. “Seems like my baby is cold~ Let me warm you up.” He chuckled but remember the fact she said it had been a long time, so for the moment, he began to rub his meaty member against the folds of her cold undead pussy. “Shall I treat my mistress like a virgin or a slut?~” He said with a sultry tone, the answer would dictate how he was going to fuck her.

As she commanded what she wanted out of him, he obliged but normally it was rare that he was asked to treat a girl such, which made him have a habit of being rough, considering she was a vampire, he probably need not worry about it. One hand suddenly reaches to her neck to grab tightly, while the other hand reaches to find a breast to grab and grope, his fingers dug in nice and deep, meanwhile, his large member gets rammed straight into her undead cunt, forcing it deep to the base in a single thrust, her inside was cold but still wet, its almost like he was trying to fuck a dead body or something, he grunts from the penetration and starts thrusting, his grip on her throat remained if she were indeed human she might’ve found difficulty breathing.

• 1 month later...

@Sinful Vampire once upstairs Jewel let him into her bedroom "well this is it, this is where you will be sleeping" she walked over to the bed and sat down. Jewel pointed out a few things "that dresser is empty and that door leads to a private bathroom. You can sleep on the couch or if you dare you can share the bed with me at night." She yawned openly showing her fangs now before rubbing her eyes "You won't be forced into anything sexual but you are welcome to ask me for anything you need or want. Tomorrow I'll have to introduce you to the head butler and the head of the house, part of rules of bringing in a new thrall"

He would follow her in and he would watch her sit down looking around the room before he would put his clothes away and looked aback hearing her speak "Couches are not exactly comfortable so I am happy to risk it..." he said taking his amulet off and putting it in a display case he stripped down and put on a pair of comfortable and loose shorts before yawning a bit himself soon raising an eyebrow as she spoke about asking her for anything.... that made no sense to him... he was her thrall currently she should be asking him for anything... but he did not care getting in bed and laying down closing his eyes "fair enough" he said yawning a bit