For Love of Nature (AzathothxChiyako)

Her toe settled gently in place, the curious little creature decided to stretch her leg out further, pressing the flat of her foot against the growing bulge. She could feel him throbbing beneath the fabric. This exposed a little more of her leg, but then it wasn't just the man's gaze upon her body. So bold was this mortal that he even reached out, grasping against her ankle with his large hand. Bolder still, he started to trace his finger upwards along her body. As it turned out her skin was as soft and as smooth as it appeared, perhaps somehow even more so. There was a gentle warmth to her body, an almost soothing presence.

"Impressive."

A group of nymphs? Were they not creatures which reveled often in lustful acts? Such were their acts that even the local fauna were set to heat! It would probably be the same here if they ended up going that far. Admittedly not a terrible way to encourage new life. More difficult than necessary, certainly, but far more exciting.

He didn't appear to favor anything specific, at least so far as partners went, but his favored position was certainly very intriguing. To hold a woman aloft upon his rod without the aid of anything else? Was that not painful? Did he work it out? She was very curious now. What might that look like?

"It is a shame that you came here alone. I would have liked to see that."

She didn't remove his hand. No, what he was doing thus far was completely acceptable. It felt nice. In return she gripped upon the bulge with her toes, gently pushing them up and down along the growth. Could she bring him to climax with just this? Another curious thought to satisfy.

"Perhaps I should decree that a secondary task. Collecting another, so that I might witness your mating habits."

• Love 1

He hissed softly through his teeth as her foot began to work on his restrained member, it felt great, that was for sure, and the feeling of her leg under his hand was almost how he imagined it to be, smooth and soft, warm and pleasant to the touch. His fingers trailed up to her now almost completely exposed thigh, and gently kneading his fingers into her leg, his large hands and apparent strength did not mean he could not be gentle, and his touch was firm but measured, he knew his strength and knew how to control it, even fine tune it.

Two can play this game.

Her words made him chuckle as he gave her a grin, "You like to watch do you?" he asks softly, "I wouldn't have complained, but partners can be picky about that." he listened to her follow up task, her second mission, to which he chuckled again, then winked at her, "Why should I go find one? Surely experiencing would be much more informative than watching for you," his voice took a deeper more sultry tone, even turning slightly echoed within itself, and his fingers trailed back down her thigh, nails dragging softly against her skin.

• Love 1

A faint smile appeared upon her lips. With just her foot alone she was making some headway! It wasn't even direct contact with the mortal's flesh. But then perhaps that wasn't the only thing which had been affecting him. He appeared to be entirely content with exploring her own body, fingers brushing higher and higher along her thigh, kneading against her tender flesh. With his advance her robes retreated. The small gap between her full thighs, present just below her crotch, was now visible.

His hands do feel pleasant.

"I do enjoy observing, yes. Everyone who enters my woods are watched. There are occasionally youths from the surrounding settlements who venture into the fringes for the sole purpose of fornicating with one another. I have witnessed the act plenty of times from afar."

Lysander cast forth a rather bold suggestion. A faint hint of pink appeared upon the little Angel's cheeks. He wasn't wrong. Even so, to do such a thing with a mortal? Or with anyone for that matter? Actually attempting the act? That made her a little nervous for some reason. Excited too, of course.

"I will consider the idea" she mumbled softly, leg lifting just a bit as nails dragged across her skin, leaving behind faint trails of pink upon the snow white canvass of flesh. This act managed to bunch her robes up far enough, exposing her pale hairless flower completely. Her foot, meanwhile, settled gently against the tip, continuing to tease with little rolling movements. "Even so, observing up close does sound exciting. It is not an experience you could get if you were a participant, I imagine."

• Love 1

Lysander saw the blush, and chuckled mentally to himself.

So, teasing she is capable of, but not the act itself? What a dangerous game she plays.

His rod twitched under her foots movements, it was now truly straining the fabric of his pants, and wanted to be free, but not yet he told himself, not just yet. Finally with her robes bunched far enough up, he could see the smooth hairless flower between her legs, it's petals closed at the moment, but who knew for how long. His hand traveled back up her leg, exploring further up her thigh,rubbing and massaging it with trained fingers. "No, it is not the same experience," he says, "To watch can be it's own enjoyment, some i have known, enjoy pleasuring themselves as they watch, something about the act of watching making their body want more." his fingers trail the top of her thighs growing close to her hips before retreating back down, "But to experience it, after having watched for so long, I imagine, is much more enjoyable. Have you ever felt the touch of a lover my lady?" he asks as his fingers stop along her thigh as he looks at her curiously.

• Love 1

Could she remove his trousers with her feet? Perhaps. It would be interesting to test, at least. However she didn't wish to end her game so swiftly. Oh no. If he desired his freedom then that would be up to him. Besides, she was still curious about whether or not she could get him off with this alone. There was no reprieve from the work of her foot, even while they two spoke with one another.

Digits continued to trail upwards, exploring untouched flesh. They brushed along her skin, squeezed against the squishy region, massaged against the muscles hidden beneath. It felt quite nice. In fact another task now came to mind. But then such a thing could also be considered a reward, given the circumstances.

When the man's fingers veered dangerously close to her womanhood the young deity's foot pressed just a hint more firmly. Not painfully, of course. She was just excited, and her inexperience with such matters showed. Alas, he was also aiming to tease her.

"Touch? A few times, yes. Those who live within the woods are generally less prudish about such things."

While observing had been primarily the extent of her participation in such matters, she had gotten closer before to a few of her followers. "A few druids and witches in the past. We did things like this. A little more, even. But not quite as much as I have witnessed."

• Love 1

A soft growl escaped his lips as her foot pressed a bit more firmly against him, and his eyes explored her body again, more appraising this time as he found a response he could work with, her body telling him more than her words. Even though her foot continued to play with his shaft, he wasn't anywhere close to release, but she was certainly seeming to try for it. "To me my lady," he said as is fingers continued to massage her thighs once again, "It sounds as if you've never truly experienced what you've witnessed, not fully." his hand ran around the outside of her thigh, fingers trailing against the edge of her rear, before moving back around to explore her inner thigh. "Having an adventure here and there, is one thing." he brushed his thumb tenderly against her soft and warm skin, trailing a small circle against her flesh, "But, being able to experience what you've watched, may give you....more insight, so that way if you were to watch in the future, it would be all the more exciting."  her foot against him made him sigh in pleasure as he smiled up at her.

So little experience, but she knows what is involved, not necessarily how it feels however.

His groin pushed up ever so slightly against her foot, the action causing his pants to slide down a bit, revealing toned skin above his hips, his girth ever closer to being free, able to feel skin to skin with her foot. "There are many things I could show you." he says his voice soft and husky.

• Love 1

Within her cloak the creature's little fluffy tail wiggled with glee! The noises created by her foot's diligent work were quite exciting! Of course in the past she hadn't been the forward one in these situations. Oh no. The wild women were more than eager to take the lead when they were comfortable enough within her presence. She had learned a few things first hand. But this? To be conducting the teasing? She could see the thrill in such acts.

Of course Lysander wasn't as timid as she was. Despite her teasing he was more than willing to repay her efforts. Hands continued to explore her thighs, even drawing around her body, only to stop close to her rump. By this point her robes had been hiked up enough to fully expose her full thighs, her pelvis, and even her shapely hips! Only her upper half was concealed, but then she thought it was less exciting anyways.

"Not fully, no."

He had a fair point. Experiencing it fully first hand would make watching more exciting, and also probably more difficult. However were she to cross that threshold she did worry about her ability to contain her own lust. It was no wonder why such deities were as powerful as they were.

The mortal's pants lowered somewhat, exposing more flesh. His length was so close to being freed! She could feel her little heart racing within her chest. To give into temptation now would be so easy. Her other foot, which had been free until now, moved to drag up and down along the strained fabric, further assisting with the teasing. This of course also caused her squishy thighs to close in around the mortal's hand, engulfing it between her pillowy-soft limbs.

"Oh, of that I am certain."

• Love 1

Lysander could feel her excitement as she moved her other foot into position, and his own pleasure spiked higher as she did, she may have been inexperienced, but her effort and excitement certainly made up for it. His now trapped hand marveled at the soft squishy feeling of her thighs, and even though they were trapped, his fingers still stroked where they could, gently pushing forward between them where they could.

His other free hand moved to start caressing her other leg, "Then let me show you my lady, let me treat you, and show you all of what you have watched, and more." he said as his free hand roamed around her thigh, closer and closer to the flower that lay between her closed legs, "Allow me this honor of indulging your curiosity, and sating what need you may have, after all, is it not within nature to satisfy your urges?" as he spoke his body warmed a bit as his blood flowed faster, his heart increasing its own rhythm. His cock throbbed under her feet, twitching against them even as they worked him, he was hard as steel now, and his pants were growing increasingly tighter and starting to grow uncomfortable, and as such, he shifted again, his pants sliding further down, the curve of his hips now visible as well as the tops of his legs, his member was so close to its freedom.

• Love 1

It was an enticing offer. He would sate her curiosity freely. In exchange, he would get the chance to do these sorts of things with a deity. A win-win, really. And why not? It could be enjoyable. She could set the limits. There wasn't any risk in it. He was, after all, merely a mortal. What could be the harm in that?

Thin silvery vines stretched forth from the wall behind her, grasping at the brooch which held her robe closed. The only clothing which adorned her figure was removed and gently pulled away, leaving the little Angel completely naked. As might be expected, her torso was also unblemished and covered in porcelain white skin. Her breasts were merely slight lumps of fat, the areola a soft enough pink color that they barely stood out from the rest of her form. Only when she was naked did her feet finally leave the man's lap, legs opening up slightly to also free his trapped hand.

"Very well. I shall sate some of my curiosities with you. In exchange, you will carry out the tasks that I requested of you."

A fair deal in her mind. "Remove your clothes so that I might look upon you."

• Love 1

Lysander watched her as the silvery vines moved, her robes being pulled from her body, before she released his hand from her thighs, and her feet stopped working him through his pants. He studied her body as he slowly got to his feet, she truly was an angel, every feature she had was perfect and flawless, she wasn't the most curvy of women, but even what she did have, was exquisite to admire, and he felt his blood pump a bit faster. "As you say my lady." he says with a nod once he was on his feet once again, his fingers moving to grab the hem of his shirt, which would have been easy to tear off, he instead pulled off slowly, before tossing it to the ground. His skin was tanned, with toned and muscled abs rising up to pecs of solid muscle adorned with tanned nipples. His muscled flexed as he pulled off his shirt and tossed it to the ground, and while here skin was smooth and flawless, his was covered in faint scars that crisscrossed different parts of his torso, some from blades and weapons, others from claws and fangs. 

He smiled at her as his shirt hit the floor, before he hooked his fingers into his pants and pulled them down, letting them drop to the floor as his trapped rod was freed from its cloth prison and stood at attention, it was long, thick and hard, which matched the rest of him, because as muscled as his upper body was his lower half was the same. He stepped out of his pants and a little closer to her. "I hope my form pleases you my lady." he says as his own eyes look her over as well, her nakedness making his member twitch at the sight.

• Love 1

Soft pink orbs drifted along the mortal's form while he stood to his feet, legs relaxed slightly open to give the man an unimpeded view of her body. He was quite tanned and, as she would soon learn, covered with scars. It only made him look all the more impressive, for each carried a story of some hardship or another. And then there were the muscles. There were plenty of those too! He was certainly built like one might expect a deity to look like.

Her eyes widened somewhat as the man finally dislodged his mighty rod from its cloth prison, springing to attention before her! A foot raised, grasping gently against him, finally making contact with her soft skin upon his throbbing flesh. It was a lot warmer than she was expecting. The feeling of his blood moving through it was also very neat!

"It does."

Settling her leg back down, she'd lay back to consider her options. How to proceed? Perhaps it was best to allow him to take the lead here. He was far more experienced, after all.

"You are free to proceed. Show me how you might start this sort of thing."

• Love 1

Lysander let her get her view of him, then smiled at her response. The feeling of her warm foot against him felt way more pleasurable that when there was fabric between them, and his cock twitched in response before she lowered her foot. As she laid back, he marveled again at her form, so small, but gorgeous nonetheless, and as she spoke again, he gave a grin and a soft chuckle as he moved forward gracefully, and knelt by her feet which dangled off the edge of the bed. He lifted one of her pale feet up in his hand, and his lips kissed the top of her leg, then kissed a bit higher. "I will see to it that you thoroughly enjoy yourself my lady." he says after kissing her leg, his warm breath chilling the slightly wet skin, "And please," he said before his other hand started to slide up her other leg, "Let your body tell me what it wants, I'm a good listener." he said, before continuing to kiss his way up her legs, his fingers dancing across her skin, spreading her legs a bit more apart so he could fit between them as his lips and tongue dance closer and closer to her flower. He kissed her inner thigh gently, before turning his head to flower and blowing softly at to see what sort of response it gave, his hands having moved around to cup her rear in his firm but gentle grasp, fingers able to  trail around and brush the base of her tail.

• Love 1

She could already tell what his first plan was as soon as he settled down upon his knee. It wasn't new to her. Not only had she witnessed it, but a few of the women she had been with had done something similar. Even so, it was certainly a delightful thing to look forward to! Plus, she hadn't done this sort of thing with a man before. Perhaps it might even be a little different?

Kisses trailed along her flesh which, as it turned out, had a faintly sweet taste to it, almost akin to honey. Hands settled at her sides, fingers both nervously and excitedly playing with the rough fabric covering the bed. When he neared her loins she began to open her legs, only to have Lysander take over in that role as well, fully exposing her delicate flower to the mortal's eyes. A single timid nod was her response to his command.

Her breath hitched slightly within her throat. The half-breed's breath had brushed across her tiny slit. Hips wiggled and lifted slightly, assisting as hands scooped around her body, cupping against the Angel's squishy rump. With his fingers he could feel her fluffy little tail wiggling with glee!

"You have some talent with this sort of thing" she whispered.

• Love 1

Lysander felt her excitement and her taste lingered on his tongue though he hadn't even begun to truly taste her yet. His fingers kneading and massaged her rear as his gaze lifted from between her legs to look at her, his mouth positioned right in front of her slit, "I enjoy knowing my partner's pleasure," he says, each word a puff of breath against her, "And it helps later, give my size and all." he grinned at her one more time before refocusing on the entrance to her tunnel. He leaned in and planted a soft kiss at first, right at her entrance, feeling her warmth and eagerness, then his tongue came out and pressed against the bottom of her flower, parting her petals and trailing up slowly in one slow lick, ending on her hooded button, seeking to tease it out of its home.  Her taste made his member twitch in eagerness, it had been sometime since he had had a partner and never one who tasted as good as she did, and even after his first pass with his tongue, he moved it back down and pushed it in, spreading her folds and tracing her entrance, his tongue large and hot against her, his nose brushing her bud every time he moved his mouth up. As he worked, one strong arm scooped fully under her and pulled her gently into his face, allowing him to explore deeper, and freeing one of his hands to start moving up her soft stomach, making its way up until his fingers traced the curves of her small pert breasts.

• Love 1

As fingers dug into her squishy cheeks the young deity lifted her hips further, only to pause when her lover's mouth hovered next to her womanhood. She felt his breath wash over her. Then, finally, he leaned in closer. Her breath hitched within her throat once more as their lips met together, a kiss planted against her most special spot. His tongue emerged next, drawing a line along her tiny slit, tugging the pale petals briefly open to expose the glistening pink of her inner folds. She was much sweeter here, a nectar halfway between honey and a fresh strawberry. The nub of nerves that was her clit was hidden away pretty well thankfully, which did help to protect her from any immediate sensory overload.

Oh yes. It has been too long.

Thighs squeezed in around the man's head, legs curling gently over his shoulders. Hands moved up, brushing through Lysander's hair, gripping slightly as his tongue pushed more firmly against her entrance. Her mouth opened slightly, breath grew more labored as the thick sleek muscle stretched her open, pushing its way within her petite form. Soon her hips were starting to move, rolling slowly against the intrusion.

"Lysander" moaned the pale doe, head tilting back and eyes shutting while jolts of bliss shot up along her spine. One hand found its way along her stomach and against her tiny breasts, tracing the gentle curve of her little mounds. Given his size, it made sense that he might start with something like this. Even his tongue was formidable for someone like her!

• Love 1

As her legs hooked over his shoulders and her thighs squeezed his head, Lysander delved deeper still with his tongue, like a bear  who had found honey, he wanted as much of her sweet taste as he could get. Her motions and noises drove him almost wild, and he growled into her like an animal, relishing in ravishing her flower and getting the nectar inside. His hand moved to knead his fingers into her breasts one at a time, massaging her pale flesh before making their way over to give her nipples some attention, rubbing them and rolling them between his fingers, not showing either any preference, but showing each ample attention and reacting to how she reacted, seeing what made her squirm, what brought the most sounds out of her.  He brought his tongue out from deep in her to lavish her lips with his tongue, before making his way to her clit once again, and teased the bundle out of its hood, before kissing it as well then taking it gently into his mouth where he lavished it with gentle strokes of his tongue.

Just like that angel, show me what you like.

• Love 1

Its going so deep! Oh! Oh my!

While she had the endurance to engage in this sort of thing for days on end, her body was still not used to such pleasures. Hot flesh throbbed against the intruding muscle, gripping inwards like a vice while the man assaulted her inner tunnel. One of her hands left Lysander's head, drifting up to grasp at the back of the hand which played with her breasts. She held it against herself, body pressing up into the man's palm while he worked his magic. No wonder he had had so many partners.

Her entire body wiggled and squirmed beneath the man, breath heavy and occasionally interrupted by the stray gasp or moan or squeak. The Angel's tongue hung out from her maw, eyes hazy as Lysander finally pulled free from her body, only to plant another lustful kiss against her pillowy soft mound. Another was aimed higher. His focus shifted to her clit which, after enough work, was finally exposed. As he took hold of it her eyes widened and another squeak of surprise slipped free from the little doe.

Ah! Not there!

Already her hips were moving on their own, rolling and grind and humping against her partner's mouth. She had forgotten how intense this sort of thing actually was! Already Lysander would feel her body tightening up, her climax fast approaching. Had she been caught off guard? Yes. She most certainly had been!

• Love 1

He lavished her button even as her body reacted, the fact that her hand came to press against his own, pushing into her soft chest, her cries only urging him on, and on he went. He swirled her clit with his tongue as she ground against his face, her reactions telling him that she was close, and he reveled in what he was able to do to her, an angel, and the embodiment of the woods. He pulled his hand free of her breast and slide it down to her groin, and in a quick switch, one of his fingers took the place of his mouth and tongue, as his tongue delved back inside her.

That's it my lady, let it out, let me hear your song.

His finger teased and rolled her clit while his tongue delved deep into her rapidly tightening tunnel, coaxing her climax forward, wanting her to release to his work, to feel her cum onto his mouth and tongue. He growled into her as he went, his cock throbbing at her noises, and her taste driving his mind into its own haze of wanting to please the small doe, and a primal urge his mind couldn't identify, not that it cared to.

• Love 1

That's right. This is why I should visit my followers.

Perhaps she could engage in a sex-fueled tour across her woodlands. Visit each and every resident and bestow upon them her presence. Yes, she would need to do that later. Right now however she had Lysander to tend to her needs! He was certainly very skilled at it too.

A finger took over for the mortal's lips, rubbing in circles around her clit. Once more the thick muscle forced its way into her body, drawing forth a whimper from the Angel, legs twitching and opening wider to assist him in his conquest. She could feel his tongue lashing against her insides, flicking roughly against sensitive areas, and every time this occurred the pale being writhed in bliss! As the seconds passed her tiny tunnel grew tighter and tighter still. Then, at last, it arrived!

With a low moan the Angel's legs curled inwards, pulling Lysander's face flush against her hairless mound. Hot flesh throbbed around the man's tongue, body twitched and trembled, and soon his invading muscle was awash with her sweet nectar. Her hips continued their jerking movements, attempting to force the man as deep as she could, and for the next minute she was held within this state as she rode out her orgasm. Only once she had finished did her legs relax their grip, settling down upon the bed. Eyes remained closed, chest lifting and lowering while she caught her breath.

"Wow" whispered the horned deity. "I needed that."

Lysander continued his work pushing her closer and closer to her release, her sounds and movements urging him further. He lapped at all he could until he felt her walls tighten around his tongue, then he pushed in as far as he could with her pushing his head into her. When she came, her body shook and she pulled him close as her sweet nectar splashed into his mouth, and even as she rode out her orgasm his tongue cleaned her until at last she settled and he pulled his mouth from her and kissed along her inner thigh before lowering her to the bed and out of his arms, his hands rubbed up and down her stomach as he looked up to her face, a smile on his own, "It seems you did." he says before giving her clit one last kiss before crawling over the small doe, and set his hands on either side of her head, his feet still on the floor, not quite putting his full weight on the bed, he figured it might break if he put to much on it. His rigid member settled against her thigh, hot and twitching, "I'm glad I could please you my lady, do I hold up to others before?" he says with a grin.

• Love 1

While she caught her breath kisses were placed along her inner thigh, hands running up along her flat stomach. Another kiss settled against her clit, causing her back to arch briefly, body shivering with glee! She was still rather sensitive, after all. Even so, she had already caught her breath. In another minute she would be fully ready to go again.

The bed creaked beneath her, her body sinking just a bit lower as hands settled on either side of her head. Lysander had halfway joined her upon the old cot. She could feel his warmth against her leg. In response she slowly closed her limbs together, trapping him between soft, squishy thighs. Her hips began to move, rolling slightly, legs rubbing together and, in the same motion, stroking along the mortal's cock. Eyes finally opened, pink orbs meeting with her lover's gaze.

"You do. Perhaps I should reward you for your efforts. You may use my thighs. Unless, of course, there was something else you desired?"

• Love 1

His swirling silver eyes looked into hers as she spoke, the feeling of her thighs squeezing him was a fantastic feeling, the were warm and soft, here movements of a knowing sort. He gave her a smile, and leaned his head down to kiss one of her nipples, "Oh that is a...tempting idea my lady." he says, and moved his hips, sliding his cock between her thighs even as she moves them. "I am rather pent up from what your feet began." he says and kisses her other nipple.

He smiles at her, "So, work me with your thighs, and while you do, I'm going to taste more of you, after all not fair that only your lower half gets attention." he then slowly trailed his tongue across a nipple for emphasis. "How does that sound, little doe?"

Especially when she tastes this good, nice and sweet.

• Love 1

When the large man leaned in to plant a kiss against her breast the horned deity curled her arms over his head, gently brushing her fingers through his hair. With the first thrust made between her thighs her body was better positioned. The rolling of her hips grew more exaggerated, thighs clinging more firmly to better secure her grip. Her gaze lowered, eyes following the large shaft while it dragged back and forth across her pale form. It gave her a good idea about just how deep he might get if they did go further! That was going to be a memory she returned to when he was gone.

"That sounds acceptable. I also give you permission to pose me as you desire."

She had seen positions, and she was curious about trying them. But, more importantly, he was the one doing the work here. Positioning her body properly was going to be important for a better experience! Well, probably! In any case she certainly didn't mind the little kisses that he planted against her body. It was especially exciting when his tongue rolled out against her nipple, drawing forth a hushed breath from the young Angel. As small as they were, her breasts were fairly sensitive!

Imagine having two of him. Or a woman joining. What secret knowledge might a lust aspect kin hold? Perhaps I should attempt contact with one.

• Love 1

He smiled at her lustily, the feeling of her thighs around his shaft was steadily increasing his own arousal, and he peppered her breasts with kisses and her nipple with licks, the sounds she made pleased him and he didn't think he wanted to stop what they were currently doing, but her words gave him an idea. and he straightened himself up, his hands moving to her hips, "Very well, I believe i have something in mind, something we will both enjoy." he says he moves out from between her legs, then grabbing them both he holds them together so her wet slit was exposed and her thighs pressed together. He gave her a wink as he steppped forward and slid his cock between her thighs, rubbing across her flower as he did so, parting her lips slightly as he pushed between her thighs until his balls touched her lips, then he pulled back out from her thighs and repeated the process slowly at first, before picking up speed little by little, his shaft rubbing against her flower and clit with every pass.

• Love 1

For a couple of minutes the pale doe relaxed against the bed and simply enjoyed the onslaught of kisses peppering against her breasts. The idea of keeping him around just for this sort of thing crossed her mind. But then that would probably leave her and her woods vulnerable to outside influences. Also, it would really be fair to the mortal. It would be so easy to spend the rest of the man's life in this state! But then what sort of life was that for a mortal?

Lysander came to a stop, having come up with an idea. Her hips were grabbed, body scooted further to the edge. Then her legs were held together and lifted, exposing her nicely rounded rump, her moistened slit, and her wiggling tail to the mortal's view. While the man positioned himself she relaxed further, arms stretching out overhead for a moment, only to relax in that position. Lips parted, a surprised breath slipping free as she felt his cock drag across her tiny flower, peeling it slightly open.

Oh. Oh yes that is nice.

Thrusts were made once more between her squishy thighs, only now he was dragging himself against her crotch! Every push of his hips ended with his sack slapping against her taint, tail. A rhythmic slapping noise soon filled the little hut. Each impact against her body caused her tiny breasts to jiggle just a slight bit, and soon she began to roll her hips with his movements, hoping to further assist the mortal.

"Enjoying yourself?"

• Love 1