Hunters Bedroom

Hunter would raise an eyebrow before chuckling a bit "Yes I do..." he said before raising an eyebrow "Well of course... but you know I like women of any sort" he said chuckling a bit kissing her gently "Only if whoever I impregnate wants to he pregnant" he answered

Sakura whimpered feeling his cock bounce inside her as he walked. Once he pulled out and the cum emptied out of her pussy she shifted to her wolf form and looked up at him "Breed me daddy, breed your naughty daughter and stuff her full of cum" she didn't even care if he claimed her as his, she didn't have any mate at the moment because she was always fucking everyone

Hunter would kiss her deeply and he would growl a bit lustfully now "good girl..." he said carrying her back to the bedroom before pinning her down roughly slamming his cock back into her. He would begin to thrust in and out of her rapidly roughly pulling her back into his thrusts and he would pant a bit heavily as he thrust even harder into her his balls slapping roughly against her. He looked at her before growling a bit lustfully now "Once I impregnate you I am officially considering you as one of my mates...but of course... nothing will change really" he said now as he thrust into her.

Hunter heard this and he only growled a bit lustfully now "Only if you want me to... you know full well things aren't going to change... you get to continue being the little slut you are... and I get to continue sleeping with other women" he said now as he began to thrust even faster groaning out loudly in pleasure

"I'm only small compared to you giants!" She then frowned "speaking of giants....did you hear what happened to miss June?" She had never liked how fast the bad news spread in the pack and the news of June being dumped was like wildfire. It had only been a few hours but the entire pack suddenly knew June was no longer luna and had been sent back to warriors 

Hunter raised an eyebrow "Sounds like good news for Alex then... hell ... he is probably already spending time with her" he said now relaxing as he held her close. "Alex has had feelings for her since she joined... although they rarely intereacted.. I believe"