Hunters Bedroom

Hunter only grinned hearing that "You dirty little slut...I am not responsible if anything happens... but I can't wait to break you on my fat wolf cock..." he growled now kissing her deeply backing away before beginning to shift into his wolf form "Well then... go on .... show daddy you really want it..." he said now 

Sakura instantly worked to get his cock out then once out she instantly shoved her mouth on it going only a small way before her throat was stuffed to the max and she started sucking on him before pulling away and laying on her back spreading her pussy "Please daddy, please fuck my tiny human pussy. I want to be knotted by your bitch breaker so fucking badly!" She lifted her hips rubbing her pussy on his wolf cock "please daddy, please punish me and wreck my womb" she was so wet for him to use her like a fleshlight "Breed me daddy! Bread your daughters naughty human womb!"

He would watch her work to get his cock out and he grinned clearly pleased by how quickly the little human worked to get the wolf's cock out he would let out a surprised groan of pleasure as she bravely took his cock into her mouth... he could feel her teeth however in this form it did not bug him as much as it would in human form.... He would watch her lay back onto the bed and watched as she spread her pussy more surprised to see her lift her hips to attempt to rub against his cock despite her being so much shorter than him in this form.  "I am going to stretch that hole of yours three times bigger by the time I am done with you..." he growled lowly suddenly picking her up a large hand wrapping around her waist while another hand grabbed one of her legs keeping it spread open for him as he pushed his cock to her pussy trying to push it in quickly although it kept slipping and Hunter got a bit frustrated "Reach down and help it go in you dirty little whore" he growled now 

Sakura gasped at being grabbed like a doll and quickly reach down to help and let out a tiny cry as his tip instantly hit her cervix "I'm being turned into a living fleshlight for daddy's giant wolf cock!" She put her hands on her cheeks staring down at her pussy "I'm gonna have daddy in my womb breeding me!!"

Hunter would quickly begin to lift and slam her onto his cock forcing himself deeper with each thrust and he would growl lowly now as he looked down at her "Good little slut... you are going to be a perfect cock sleeve once I can fit all of it into you..." he said now thrusting even harder into her now letting go of her leg and instead grabbing her arms pulling her downward into his thrusts attempting to bury his entire length into her human body. 

Hunter would then growl a bit lowly now "You like taking my fat wolf cock bitch?" he growled now as he began to thrust much harder moving his cock in and out of her even faster  pulling her back roughly into his thrusts "Do you like being used as a cocksleeve?" he asked her now slamming himself balls deep into her

Hunter would begin to thrust even faster and he would grin a bit hearing her words "Gladly" he said beginning to slam his cock into her even harder and hearing her ask for his knot he almost stopped... but however she wanted it so he very quickly lifted her off of his cock to the tip before suddenly slamming her down onto his cock as he thrust hard into her sinking his knot in he began to cum growling out loudly in pleasure

Hunter was impressed she managed to keep all the cum inside of her and he looked down at her "No I am not...I finished soon after you passed out... but I came a lot..." he said rubbing at her stomach and he would look at her "Ready for me to pull my knot out? its going to be tougher since your form is not even supposed to take my knot... and how small you are compared to this form..." he added now