Hunters Bedroom

Sakura frowned "but that's so cruel, suddenly dump your mate just because of a vampire attack? I'm probably wrong saying this but I hope your brother makes our alpha regret ever letting her go." Sakura looked up at hunter "June's so pretty and nice! I bet a pretty dress and some makeup and she'd be goddess pretty!"

Hunter raised an eyebrow "Alex isn't that sort of person." he said now soon smiling a bit now "Oh she is certainly good looking... hell if my brother was open to it I would definitely have loved to sleep with her " he said grinning a bit moer now his tail swaying lightly now "Although if I remember any relationships he has had long before he met June... he doesn't like that sort of stuff" he said shrugging a bit now as he held Sakura.

Sakura forced herself to turn so she was facing hunter which made his knot feel even bigger and looked him in the eyes "can I please be your personal fuck doll? I don't know if anyone else will good now but I really loved having your knot in my human pussy and I wanna feel it again" she kissed him deeply "please daddy~ please can my human pussy be your knots personal toy to wreck again?!"

Hunter would then raise an eyebrow and he grinned giving her ass a good spank "God you are such a little slut" he said slipping his knot out of her and he would grin a bit now "Well go on turn back to human so I can knot you again" he said slapping his cock against her now as he stroked his cock his tail swaying a bit faster now 

Hunter raised an eyenrow soon grinning a bit "no getting jealous if i mark or claim anyone else...you know i love women of all sorts" he said now before very quickly marking her giving her ass a good spank "Now transform before i decide i want to take this forms ass" he said 

Sakura gasped as she was marked then turned back human. His mark was fresh on her neck and she smiled using his legs to stand on while she hugged his giant wolf cock "I bet selene looks even tinier then like this" she kissed his cock then smiled at him "please hunter, please enjoy using my tiny human pussy to empty your giant wolf balls~!"