Would you rather?

The rules of this game are simple 

you choose from the options presented to you.

death is not an option and neither is skipping. 

once you choose, you leave a “would you rather” for the next person 

i’ll go first;

Would you rather a handjob from Geodude or a blowjob from Charmander?  

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

gouge out my right eye because then I can be the cool pirate lady with a selection of fashionista eye patches! Plus, I have plans for you and the tip of my tongue 😉

Would you rather have a tattoo of Kristen Stewart permanent and unremovable on your forehead, or eat nothing but marzipan for the rest of your life?

gouge out my right eye because then I can be the cool pirate lady with a selection of fashionista eye patches! Plus, I have plans for you and the tip of my tongue

Interested Kevin Nash GIF

Would you rather take a bath in gray dye or be showered with super glue and glitter?

super glue and glitter! That reminds me of a body paint thing I did for an outdoor concert ages ago... granted, it was easier to wash off than superglue, but still. Who wouldn't want to be a naked glitter fairy?

...and since you skipped my question 😉 , I'll ask again:

Would you rather have a tattoo of Kristen Stewart permanent and unremovable on your forehead, or eat nothing but marzipan for the rest of your life?

You drive a hard bargain... I would rather cut my head off than having that tattoo and I hate Marzipan, wayyy too sweet for my taste.

To pick one of them though, yeah... I am going with Marzipan and the high blood pressure it's gonna bring me.

Would you rather, service a turtle or get serviced by a shark?

Archived