Heyo! I'm Bugg

Hello all - my name's Bugg (he/they/it). I'm new to this site but not at all new to roleplay or writing in general. I'm very queer, very kinky, and very friendly, so feel free to hit me up if you have an idea or if you just wanna say hi! I mostly write original characters and concepts, and I enjoy complex worldbuilding, fantasy, science fiction, and fantastical creatures and monsters. I'm inspired by classic folk tales, fairy tales, and mythology. My writing is character driven, but I do love collaborating with other writers to create interesting plots, conflicts, journeys, etc. 

I have a lot of pre-made OCs that I enjoy writing with and I don't mind doubling. I love hearing about other people's pet OCs, and if you have an idea for a story that's been rattling around in your brain for awhile, I wanna hear all about it!

Archived