What was your most interesting RP character relationship?

I was just inspired to write this based off a current private RP I am doing.  Basic idea at the start was a multi-generational magical girl story, last survivor of an old team looking for new girls to train to continue the fight.  The concept itself was interesting enough, still earlyish in the story, due to a few unplanned brakes on my part due to various issues, but it is going again and heading in interesting ways.

Anyways only one new girl has been found so far (at least a few more will eventually be found), one who always saw the older one as a hero, and has finally met her hero, beginning the path to becoming a magical girl herself.  A slow burn, with the idea of them eventually becoming lovers.  But I recently had a new twist idea, while training with her hero, the younger girl’s home town is attacked, parents killed or disappeared.  Nowhere to go, out of a mix of necessity and desire (she already has a bit of a maternal instinct for the girl), the older woman will adopt the girl as her daughter.  Adding a parent/child relationship mixed in before they become lovers.  Looking forward to seeing how that goes, though we are just starting to build towards that, it being a new idea.

So, I'm a guy who likes story, building relationship and romance more than anything, so mine might be a bit surprising.

I've been trying to get a story going for a while about a guy given a second chance by death herself, originally the idea was for shits but it was suggested by my partner that he be a detective trying to solve his own murder and dive deeper into the world of demons, death and dark magic, as he was investigating the occult when he was killed.

In order for a human to be given a second chance at life (a big deal for Death to willingly relinquish a soul), they must be tethered to a "demon" (for lack of a better term). The reason for this is their earthly body is resurrected from the state it is currently in, the demon acts as a sort of battery to power them. So, if they were dead for some time, they would be restored, but as the demon weakens, they weaken in turn and begin to revert to their state before resurrection, stitch lines begin to show, signs of decay, sunken eyes etc. 

Naturally, they wanted it to be an erotic role play, and this demon had succubus rules of sorts. She fed on human fluid. Blood or sweat would do fine, but semen was her sustenance of choice, which could be absorbed with any of her... Mouths... The longer she went without sex, or feeding, the weaker she became and the more signs of wear the host showed. 

She was wild, playful , mischievous and initially saw my character as something of a straight man, a square, because of his drive to begin investigating what happened to him rather than succumbing to her constant come-ons. Her saliva was also a powerful aphrodisiac and every time she tried to get her tongue in his mouth he would find a creative way to stop her. 

Then, he started doing things that could be considered criminal and she started the find him more interesting, more than just how much will he had for a human. Eventually, he figured out that she needed him as much as he needed her and that their partnership was mutually beneficial, rather than her holding something over him to keep him going and she lost the control over the situation she feigned having from meeting him in the morgue.

I've had a lot of great partners but these characters were really satisfying to write, it flowed organically and my partner played the demon SO perfectly. She disappeared off the face of the earth unfortunately 😭

Once had a roleplay with a relationship going along the lines of:

1. A guy with Insomnia

2. A girl who slept way too much

This maybe might not be my most interesting one(I've forgot alot of the rps i've done), but it was the most fun to do for sure. The arguements they got into that ended up being solved by sex were really funny 😂

Unfortunately, stuff got busy and we both decided to drop it. I'm not sure if my partner from the roleplay is still active on this site.

• 2 months later...

My most absorbing ever was when I joined a post apocalyptic fantasy role play that had been abandoned years before: I just wrote a short grim piece about being alone, searching for legendary survivors, and some of the original characters took up with me and we played out a long series of adventures that were real stories - and of course eventually included some very satisfying sex scenes - but it was a genuinely involving world.

I started one like it here but like so many it fizzled out - was good while it lasted though 🙂

Archived