Hellow~

Hi everyone,
I'm new here so anyone who wants to roleplay or maybe train me at it in case I'm bad.. or even just to chit chat (Not gonna give out any personal info though sorry xP I'm kinda shy on these stuff )
well don't hesitate to come talk with me ^.^
I'm bored anyways and yeah... go easy on me *winks and then goes to hide* >///<

• Love 1

• Community Administrator

Welcome to EcchiDreams, Azuria. All adults are welcome here. If you have any questions, problems or issues with the site; don't hesitate in contacting us. We'll try and help as best and quickly as possible - as we do with all members old and new. A lot of people have chosen to decline from divulging your personal information - which is absolutely fine in fact it's actually encouraged as far as I am concerned. Odd that recent members have chosen to actively said they're not giving out personal information, despite the fact that we never asked you to, and would never force you to do... Has Ecchia been saying otherwise? :o

I'm not mad or attacking by the way; Just saying that the sharing and divulging of information pertaining to yourself is your business - we're not in the habit of asking (at least in a serious sense) and if we do we explain why (and currently it's stuff like what's your broadband speed - when applying to be a staff member, because it might take some time to load if it is slow, which isn't efficient for the job); so even then it's nothing deeply personal. If you're in any kind of confusion over our Privacy Policy please contact me immediately; as I will want and need to address these issues. As we're not in the habit of asking, we're definitely not in the habit of collecting... By all means be yourself; be whatever you feel you want to be. Its the Internet. It's pretty much encouraged. :)

Edited by Wolfie