Is it just me, or-

• Community Administrator

I understand that recent deactivations and bans have raised some concerns, especially since one of the affected individuals was a roleplayer you were enjoying writing with. However, it's essential to provide a clear perspective on the matter.

To the best of my knowledge, the most recent ban occurred on May 25th when the account "preggylez" was banned for ban evasion and prolific duplicate accounting. It's worth noting that most bans are associated with secondary accounts, typically one-time offenders. In such cases, while the primary account might receive a warning, it won't be banned. Therefore, there is no ongoing purge taking place on the platform and I assume you're being hyperbolic for comedic sake. That said: We absolutely enforce our Terms of Service diligently, and we stand by that decision without apology.

Regarding account deactivations, it's crucial to understand that this action is initiated solely by the Dreamers (users). We, as the platform, do not deactivate anyone's account against their consent. Deactivations occur when individuals decide to take that step for various personal reasons. Unfortunately, this is beyond our control, and although it's saddening, it's a reality we must acknowledge. Removing the deactivation feature altogether wouldn't be a viable solution, as it would affect the user experience for everyone.

I understand that this might not be the response you were hoping for, but I wanted to provide you with an honest and accurate account of the situation. If you have any further concerns or questions, please let me know, and I'll do my best to assist you.

22 minutes ago, Novaer said:

I understand that recent deactivations and bans have raised some concerns, especially since one of the affected individuals was a roleplayer you were enjoying writing with. However, it's essential to provide a clear perspective on the matter.

To the best of my knowledge, the most recent ban occurred on May 25th when the account "preggylez" was banned for ban evasion and prolific duplicate accounting. It's worth noting that most bans are associated with secondary accounts, typically one-time offenders. In such cases, while the primary account might receive a warning, it won't be banned. Therefore, there is no ongoing purge taking place on the platform and I assume you're being hyperbolic for comedic sake. That said: We absolutely enforce our Terms of Service diligently, and we stand by that decision without apology.

Regarding account deactivations, it's crucial to understand that this action is initiated solely by the Dreamers (users). We, as the platform, do not deactivate anyone's account against their consent. Deactivations occur when individuals decide to take that step for various personal reasons. Unfortunately, this is beyond our control, and although it's saddening, it's a reality we must acknowledge. Removing the deactivation feature altogether wouldn't be a viable solution, as it would affect the user experience for everyone.

I understand that this might not be the response you were hoping for, but I wanted to provide you with an honest and accurate account of the situation. If you have any further concerns or questions, please let me know, and I'll do my best to assist you.

Oh, yeah, I suppose that certainly clears things up for me. Thanks for the heads up. (I was also totally joking about the purge-)

• Love 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up