Mixed bag of questions

Question

I have been trying to look for an option to change how messages viewed or sorted.

Viewing:
Is there a way to change it so the new messages show up at the top of the screen when you open the message?

Sorting:
Is there an option to sort by messages that I haven't replied to yet?

Donations:
Is there a Patreon or Subscribestar where one can donate a few bucks every month to support the site?

Broken Link:
There's a link on the main page that goes to Ecchichat, but that seems to lead to nowhere. Is that supposed to be removed?

Thanks!!

Edited by Jasminetea
added ecchichat question
  • Thanks 1

2 answers to this question

• Community Administrator
4 hours ago, Jasminetea said:

Viewing:
Is there a way to change it so the new messages show up at the top of the screen when you open the message?

Sadly not, no.

Sorting:
Is there an option to sort by messages that I haven't replied to yet?

No not under this software framework (IPS), but we're working on a solution for this as part of the new framework. The only downside to this is that I don't have a release date for it. I think there might be some kind of marking or indication that the conversation has unread messages, other than bringing it to the top of the list, but it's not very clear. That is something I could make more clear, it's certainly not outside my scope. 

Donations:
Is there a Patreon or Subscribestar where one can donate a few bucks every month to support the site?

As answered in our admittedly sparce FAQ's. We do not, no. Thank you though. ❤️ 

Broken Link:
There's a link on the main page that goes to Ecchichat, but that seems to lead to nowhere. Is that supposed to be removed?

I'll get that fixed. It should've been removed when EcchiChat was no longer a thing. I'll see why it got included again and I'll remove it again. Thank you for spotting this!

Edited by Tema
Forgot to linkie!
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello Tema!!

Thanks for answering the questions and 'fixing' the EcchiChat. The link is definitely not there anymore!

I don't have any more questions for now but if I find any more bugs, it will go in the proper channel (sorry about posting it here!!). 

I think this can be closed or marked as solve now? 

😄

(Edit: I found the button and up vote)

Edited by Jasminetea
  • Love 1