Guilty or Not Guilty

Not guilty. I see EVERY. SINGLE. FLAW. and I objectively know that I'm in good shape and have had people say "I wish I looked like you" and other (attempted in overtly sexist/misogynistic) compliments (?) But yeah, no self-love. Self-acceptance... ish. Working on it. But yeah, I'd fuck me. 

The next poster is wants ice cream for breakfast.

Sometimes guilty. I eat cereal in loops. Cereal -> too much milk -> too much 2nd cereal, etc. you get the pucture. So there is a point where milk comes before some part of the cereal. Or when I’m tired as fuck and just forget the cereal out of my cereal and stare confused at the spoon of milk I just ate, before I realize my mistake. 

The next poster is guilty of not telling other people straight up when they loose interest in an RP. And just ghost the other until they flat out ask what’s up.

Guilty on at least two occasions. I was certain I was going to get something up and I'd just lost touch with my muse temporarily. It wasn't until they asked that I realized how long it had been. I hated that feeling. 

The next person has been too intimidated by a potential RP partner to ask them to RP with them.

Guilty. I got hit by a car, a dog, a sled, several other people at once who were panicking, and a low flying brick. Except for the car and the random brick, these were all as a child (I was not hard to run over, most toddlers are easy to run over.) The car and brick happened when I was 14 and 16 respectively. 

The next poster is guilty for running someone over with something. 

Guilty. I did hava good day yesterday! We didn't even do anything unusual, just fun friend stuff. A friend came over to use my garage to work on his car out of the sun and then bought me lunch at a new Mexican restaurant. Yesterday evening we setup the screen and projector and had an outdoor movie night with a few more friends sitting on pool inflatables and an air mattress in the backyard. We watched Everything Everywhere All At Once, which was quite good. It was a fun night.

The next person is guilty of imposter syndrome.