Looking For Suggestions

Baldur's Gate 3 so far has been an amazing experience for me, even though I am not very familiar with DnD. I will say that this isn't for people who can only enjoy high octane, high APM types of games, as this is a tactical turn-based RPG, so even minor fights can take a couple minutes to complete. However, the characters are fun, the writing is solid, and the shenanigans is plentiful. On top of that, you can play co-op, either online and/or couch co-op. 

10 hours ago, Moon Hound Hati said:

Baldur's Gate 3 so far has been an amazing experience for me, even though I am not very familiar with DnD. I will say that this isn't for people who can only enjoy high octane, high APM types of games, as this is a tactical turn-based RPG, so even minor fights can take a couple minutes to complete. However, the characters are fun, the writing is solid, and the shenanigans is plentiful. On top of that, you can play co-op, either online and/or couch co-op. 

I would like to buy it for sure.

Archived