Thread about amazing CG animations. (Game CG, Donghua, etc)

Being an avid watcher of many videos found in rare corners of the internet, I thought that I should contribute my findings to Ecchidreams, at least to share some positive vibes to everyone once in a while. These videos usually come from game websites or other sources where I can find them. (Hopefully on youtube to share them easily to everyone else.) Now, in case there might be some confusion about the word "Donghua", I can easily translate it for you as "Chinese animation" and the internet has an impressive amount of them here and there. This thread will have some among many other animations that I wish to share for people to see with their own eyes. Maybe you never heard of them before so I'm here to bring them to you in this thread.

Leora and Elaine - Dusk and Dawn Official Trailer. (Dislyte)

My first video in this thread is this one about the story of Leora and Elaine from the game Dislyte. I found it by pure coincidence from a music video on youtube and I was soon in love with everything about it. The story, the characters and the animations presented in this video is simply... breathtaking. The facial expressions of these cute characters charmed me right away and got me interested in wanting to know more about them. This video is the complete introduction story about these two lovely characters and I hope that maybe you will enjoy it as much as I did. Without further ado, I am sharing to you this video right below. Feel free to comment about it or anything related to the video in this thread. Please enjoy.

Edited by Warning

Lost and Found: New Hero Cinematic Trailer (Mobile Legends: Bang Bang)

My Second video that I want to share is this one from a character introduction in Mobile Legends. Joy is a cutie who is fated to be something a little more than just a young troublesome catgirl. Pardon me, Leonin. I thought it was pretty cute altogether and kinda moving. There is potential for a new character or something with her but anyway!

Edited by Warning

New Heroine Mermaid 2023 王者荣耀CG新英雄美人鱼朵莉亚 先导预告 (Honor of Kings/King of Glory)

This one video is the introduction of a cute mermaid named Doria in the game King of Glory (Honor of Kings). The artstyle of this one pleases me a lot, to the point where I even thought to make her a character of mine in Ecchidreams. A mermaid girl who has water magic and can also transform into a human to walk on land. Not much to tell about her otherwise. Enjoy.

Edited by Warning

Erin and Martina's First Encounter! (Birdie Crush)

Pangya! Oh wait, no. That's not Pangya... Buuut, it has the same charm. I always enjoyed this specific video for its cute characters but also for its visual show off in its animation and lights. At any rates, it's one of my favorite videos, not without thanks to my long experience with Pangya, another golf game that was first made on the wii. This game is NOT affiliated with Pangya in any ways but touches the same kind of elements like magic involved in golfing. Because golfing is only more interesting when fantasy is involved. Enjoy this short but sweet one. ♪

Edited by Warning

Wahin Air Con TVC (Wahin Girls)

Alright, this one will be odd as it is very short. (32 seconds long) and while I don't really need to explain it, I think I should put a brief description: It's an chinese ad. Correction, it was a chinese ad. I do not think that it exists anymore and this video is a rare one found online. Without kidding, it took me days, seeing weeks, to find it. The reason I wanted to find it this badly is because it's cute and the visuals are kinda nice. But above all, why do they get nice ads like this? I wish our ads were like that, I'd be buying more stuff. (It's for an air conditioner)

Edited by Warning

• Warning changed the title to Thread about amazing CG animations. (Game CG, Donghua, etc)

『インフィニティ ニキ』オフィシャルトレーラー:ニキと美しき夢の神
“Infinity Nikki” Official Trailer: Nikki and the God of Beautiful Dreams

Yes, you read that right but I have included the english translation below. Infinity Nikki is a game made by a chinese studio named Papergames and to be released on PS5 but also PS4 as well as PC, IOS and Android. The game is part of the Shining Nikki series and so, as a result, will be another dress-up game. But more about the video itself, this is one of my favorite videos altogether and not only because of the little precious thing that you'll see in the first 30 seconds of the video but also because of what this video tells about them and the magical ride that they bring us through. It felt too adorable to me to not want to preserve this memory and even share it with others. So with this, enjoy this video below.

Edited by Warning

• 1 month later...

Romance Movie | Mermaid Song - Doria & HaiNuo(Heino) (Honor of Kings/King of Glory)

Official video about Doria the mermaid girl, part two! It's been a while since my last post but I'm back for more. This video is a short movie this time and it's about Doria and her childhood friend, Hai Nuo. Both seem to have a story going on together and Honor of Kings offers yet another beautiful animation added with pretty voice acting and music. (Granted, this is in chinese but there are subtitles!) She already was one of my favorite characters for a while ever since she appeared but this one really adds nicely to her. Enjoy!

Posted (edited)

HOME! Orange Original Short Animation

For this one, I can't really say much about it without spoiling it other than... um... This is about a man named Christopher and he's on a research expedition on Mars to find a missing ship. It's been gone for 3 years. (Official description comes from the video itself but I don't want to tell too much about it.) Unfortunately, there are no subtitles and the audio is only in japanese. In my opinion, understanding what is said is not really required to understand what is going on in this short movie but you can turn the closed captions on to get an idea of the story. All I can say is that it is very worth watching and has been a favorite of mine (that I found randomly!) therefore, I am sharing this one to you all. Enjoy!

Edited by Warning