New account who dis

Hey everyone. I was tired of the other websites I was using to roleplay so I figured I'd try something new and found this place. My mc is a no name demon that takes the form of someone called Jacob nixx, some poor sap who's soul they devoured a long time ago. They were sent here by their master to collect souls and drag them down to the flesh pits for torture and other means. Not before have a little fun with them first of course ;). Then they are rewarded with soul coins. A very valuable currency, the more you have, the more powerful you become.

On 19/09/2023 at 05:15, Goddess Aurora said:

Welcome to Ecchidreams. Cool character idea. I would recommend for you to make a preference sheet: https://ecchidreams.com/roleplayer-services/preferences/

Other than that, I hope that you'll find roleplays that you enjoy. Good luck and have fun!

Hey, thank you very much. I'll get on that right away 😊 if you have any tips for me on how things work around here then feel free to drop me a message 

5 minutes ago, jacobnixx said:

Hey, thank you very much. I'll get on that right away 😊 if you have any tips for me on how things work around here then feel free to drop me a message 

Nothing very complicated. There are clubs you can join or you can also check roleplay requests or make one in private roleplay request forum or open roleplay club.

Otherwise, if you have any questions, feel free to ask anytime and all that. :3

Archived