Edibles Saved My Sex Life

I'll try to keep this short and sweet but still have juicy details. No promises though.

Back story: I've been dating my current partner for over 6 years now. Our sex life has always been a bit of a disappointment for me. He and I both deal with chronic pain. But he is on a shit ton of opioids for his which can cause decreased sex drive and erectile dysfunction. His libido is lower and mine is significantly higher. But because I love him and he is good to me, I've stuck around. We've had many conversations about this. For a while I was afraid I couldn't take my sexual needs not being met and considered ending the relationship. He would orgasm most times we were intimate, whereas I wouldn't most times. So the fact I wasn't having enough sex and the quality as was lacking... was rough. Back to the chronic pain bit... I haven't found a doctor willing to prescribe me much for my chronic pain despite the long list of doctors I've seen since my childhood. Weed recently became legalized where he lives and I live. (We only live together for half the year.)

So we figured I could try out an edible for my pain. First few times it helped the pain with little to no side effects other than being high. But the next time I took some I ended up having severe anxiety, too. I decided to lay down to try to regulate myself. Soon, the anxiety started to pass and instead my body started to feel hot. The hot feeling turned into arousal which then turned into pleasure. I felt like I was having multiple orgasms without even touching myself. It was mad. After this, even taking it to help with my pain I noticed I would get incredibly horny if enough of the pain was dulled. Like super wet, trouble focusing on anything else except the feeling between my legs. So one day I tried taking it before we planned on having sex. Oh, boy! The difference in quality this caused was insane! I went from being lucky to have an orgasm to having multiple in a row. I'd also sometimes have trouble staying wet, but with this I was like a slip-n-slide. I was super sensitive, too. To the point where I was able to orgasm via nipple stimulation alone which was something I'd never had happen before. Shit, there were times where he would be inside me, not moving and I'd think myself into an orgasm. One day after cuming so much, he decided to stop because he could see I was exhausted. But he wasn't done with me yet. He started to softly rub his finger against my clit and labia. That gentle stimulation caused me to squirt.. which was another thing I hadn't ever done before. There was so much liquid that had I not known better, I would have thought I pissed myself.

So, yeah. The quality has improved a lot and the quantity has remained steady. Now, I can orgasm multiple times even without the edible (but it's not a guarantee). Sex tends to be a better experience when I do use edibles, however. I prefer 99% of the time to take one before, but that does make things inconvenient. It takes me like 1-1.5hours for one to kick in. Now if only his chronic pain would allow him to eat me out. Then, I wouldn't care that he doesn't wanna do butt stuff or anything else on my kinklist lol. I miss being ate out and I haven't found a toy that can replicate it well enough. Or if it does exist it's probably super out of my price range LOL

Anyways, feel free to share your sexual wins or what not! 

8 hours ago, Gidgy said:

Now I wants editables! Which kind do you takes? Is it the ha-has kind or the couch-potato kind?

I don't know that much about drugs. But they're the weed kind. I've tried a few different brands.
One I can say has worked is Mr Kush VIP premium edibles Full Spectrum Sativa. They are 300mg in a bag but we will cut one piece into like 3-4 so that in the end each gummy about 7.5-10mg each. 

I hope that answers your question!

Archived