New to the site, but an old hat at rp/erp.

Hello Dreamers!  

I'm dArtfuldodger, someone that had been doing rp on kik, discord, and even way far back in yahoo messenger.  I am thrilled to find this group of like minded people and absolutely love to write with people, one on one preffered, but I can do small groups as well.  

I am a semi lit to high lit writer, and typically write a paragraph or more per response.  I look forward to meeting you all in time!  

Hey there @dArtfuldodger welcome to ED here I do hope you enjoy your stay on here, if you have questions then feel free to ask us because we don't bite unless you want us to of course~😉

I do wanna say you need to make a Preference Sheet as the first thing so people know what you are into, and Private Bulletin Board is where you post your RP Ads or RP Requests whichever word works best. 

So yeah once more welcome and hope you have a ton of depraved RPs on here with people~😈

Archived