Character Art/Reference Images

I use many websites in my cases and I search tags. Gelbooru, danbooru, sankaku, konachan, e621, etc. Some of those make themselves difficult to use at times but when you know how to tag things, you can really search for almost anything. I will provide some examples below. By example, if I want a blue eyed blue haired character:

vsEwuI8.png

If I go a little more specific... I want her dark skinned and solo (For character presenting sake), I simply add those tags in there:

Pq2TKtJ.png

Hoi, it's Nessa. (I really was not going for her but there she is) but there are also many other choice. And you can really go wild with these tags. Make sure to test what YOU are looking for to find the best results for the kind of characters you would like. It works for furry as well but if you're not into that, you can ignore e621. It can be a nice tool for anything on that side, though. (Including ferals). But yes. Also notice that I used rating:s for sensitive (Safe-ish...?). You can search tags for all means of sexual things, too. If it exists, it will come out in searches if you tag it. Always make sure to check tags you can enter and use them to your advantage. Hair length, style of clothes (Or nude), whatever you like.

Some websites like danbooru have a silly limit of tags you can input so it's better for short and vague searches. If you need help finding anything, I'll be glad to put myself at work to search tags for you. I just like to do this kind of things and finding what results I get out of it. If it helps someone, even better. 🙂

Archived