any good anime i havent heard of yet?

Do you have a list of those you have seen, also to give an idea of what you like; such as SciFi or Isekai?

Several mainstream ones are good such as Inuyasha or most of the big Shonen series like Naruto, they are just a big time investment.

There's countless shorter series, but without knowing your taste, it's hard to give a recommendation, because several of them are very good.

ive seen inuyasha and i kinda fell off naruto idk what i wanna watch anymore ive been gaming a bunch

im not a huge fan of flashbacks that are overused or timetravel  when that stuff gets used a bunch to where its confusing i lose interest

the scifi stuff i like  is rare is cowboy bebop really good? ive heard its good

Demon Slayer or JuJu Kaisen would be a safe bet if you liked Inuyasha and that in itself is effectively an Isekai, so Isekai in general would be up your alley. There's plenty to choose from, but some of the better ones are How I got Reincarnated as a Slime and Shield Hero. If you want something Darker, you give give Goblin Slayer a try or Hellsing if you wanna try something more old school. As far as recent stuff, I haven't been watching much, but Zom 100 is good and One Piece if you can do the time investment; there is filler arcs and such, but easily skipable, since they are usually specific episodes.
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...