What Pairings do you want to see/play?

What Pairings do you want to see/play?  

4 Dreamers have voted

1. 1. What Pairings do you want to see/play?

• Alexandrine/Emi
    • Ryan (girl)/Emi
    • Ryan (boy)/Emi
    • Hikaru/Emi
    • Zorn/Emi
    • Toshiro/Emi
    • Exzelcryth/Emi
    • Alexandrine/Toshiro
    • Ryan (girl)/Toshiro
    • Ryan (boy)/Toshiro
    • Exzelcryth/Toshiro
    • Zorn/Exzelcryth
    • Alexandrine/Exzelcryth
    • Ryan (girl)/Exzelcryth
    • Ryan (boy)/Exzelcryth
    • Hikaru/Exzelcryth
    • Mitsuko/Alexandrine
    • Mitsuko/Ryan (girl)
    • Mitsuko/Ryan (boy)
    • Mitsuko (Emi)
  2. 2. What Pairings do you want to see/play? (Part 2, 20 choices maximum)

• Mitsuko/Exzcryth
    • Mitsuko/Zorn (added because I needed a second choice here)

Another poll, I decided to put up for fun.  Feel free to vote even if you aren’t playing, or playing different characters.  It is non-binding, no one has to play a pairing they don’t want to (though if the players of both characters vote for it, it is pretty likely to happen at some point.). They could be either casual/one time or more serious.  I’ll mostly leave out pairs that don’t match character sexuality, but Ryan will get some options listed even if they are unlikely/impossible to happen.  The polls will be expanded as characters get made.

• Love 1

Exzelcryth is pretty equal opportunity.

For RP purposes, I believe she'd wary of getting intimate with Zorn quickly, only because she does not want to become a slave to another demon lord again. Not saying, something couldn't happen eventually, but I think she'd be on guard at first. Like it'd have to be professional at first, and go from there. Otherwise she'd be out there exploiting the good guys and having as much fun as she could.