Which Persona do YOU like?

Another light hearted and potentially non sexual discussion! Last time I talked about after sex rituals, so lets talk about my recent passion, the Persona series! Or...you know, if you are from japan or prefer the real title, Shin Megami Tensai series! Truthfully, I only started playing it recently, started with P4G (Persona 4 Golden), and I kinda fell in love with it when I started playing P5R (Persona 5 Royal). But, the sad thing is, getting the first two of the series is kinda impossible. I am currently playing, and streaming, Persona 3 Reload, but I kinda want to give the whole series a chance! If I was to give an idea of what my favorite game from the series is...Id say its a draw between 3 and 5! 3 because I like the characters and the background, and 5 because I love the main characters struggles and how he really overcomes it all with his friends!

But what about any of you? Do you all like Persona? Which is your favorite? And if there is a soon to be 6th in the series, what would you like to see come in it? Like, what would make for a good and interesting scenario and story for you? I have an idea but I'll say later!

1 minute ago, Pixel said:

I like all the shin megami tensei games but Persona 5 resonated with almost everyone unanimously for a reason.

So, Persona 5 is gonna be at the tippy top for me, followed by 3, then 4, everything else including spin offs are tied. I haven't played the first Persona.

Just can't beat that heat ass soundtrack

Real talk, the sound track is GAS!