Broken? Demon? Tormented? Tormentor?

“Repressed feeling?  Not wanting to admit it?  You humans can be so silly about those sorts of things.”  Emiri was hardly the first human like that Canata had seen.  Sometimes that was the ‘dark secret’ Canata discovered in their dreams and memories.  “You ‘holy’ sorts can be in the most denial about it.  Treat it like something evil.”  It varied somewhat, maybe whatever god or gods Emiri worshipped did not care, but she had seen how some human religions treated the subject.

”You’ve probably seen it though.  Wonder how much your team played with each other?  Might have even invited you?”  Canata did not know anything about the team Emiri had been on, but she had seen plenty of Magical Girls do that sort of thing in the past.

She smiled at things Emiri said.  The mark made Emiri feel these things specifically for Canata.  Without the mark, she might not ever feel this way about the demon, but Canata was sure the right girl could have brought out similar feelings.  “Your imprisonment does not have to completely unpleasant.  I can keep you company.  Hear anything you want to say…explore your past, your feelings…”. She sat next to Emiri.  Close enough to be reached, even chained up.  “Go ahead, touch me.”  Of course they could also do it like ‘man and woman’, but Canata would wait to reveal that.  Let Emiri explore, learn what it was like with another woman.

• Love 3

Repressed feelings? That could be it, Emiri thought to herself as Canata's explained why she might not have known her attraction to women. It was not like she wasn't exposed to other women lusting for each other; her team did all the time. "They may have invited me a time or two, but I was… I was sure that I wasn't into women. I had nothing against them…" She said in a whisper. "But now… now all I can think about is touching your body and how turned on I am by that."

Sitting up for the first time in what felt like days, Emiri slowly got into a sitting position. She was lucky that her body seemed to be finally healing, although it was slower than she was generally used to. She wondered if it had to do with the chains she wore. Emiri focused back on Canata, the woman sitting right before her. Emiri reached out to the succubus and placed a hand on her face, slowly tracing the lines of her lips with her thumb. It had been the first thing she noticed how luscious Canata's lips looked. She wanted to do more than just touch them; for now, she'd wait.

Emiri's heart started to race a bit as she felt the incredible urge to touch the well-endowed chest before her. Slowly, she reached both her hands to touch the space in between Canata's breasts before she moved her fingers a little bit and was able to squeeze them within her hands. The feeling of getting to touch them caused Emiri to let out a soft moan. Her body reacted to the lustful thoughts she was having about them. Emiri imagined Canada naked in front of her, her breasts on full display as Emiri gently sucked on her nipples while someone's hand played with Emiri's lower region.

“Canata… your body…” Emiri said softly, unable to form the full thought.

• Love 2

She was getting into it, good.  Emiri already could not think of her as an enemy.  As trust she would build on.  Zorn would be much harsher, especially in the beginning.  But Canata would be there to comfort her, keep her company at night, especially in her dreams.  “…Good, good.  Take your time.  You want me to undress?  I will let you do anything you want.  You are still confused, but I will help you.  Take your time, learn to appreciate another woman, in a new way.”  A succubus could be cruel, but focused on sex as they were, they often used softer approaches.  Zorn would try to break her.  Canata would reach deep in into Emiri’s mind and soul.  Encourage the darkness deep with.  Just like she had a desire for women deep down, Canata was sure Emiri was not as pure as she believed she was.

• Love 1

Emiri slowly moved her hands down Canata's sides, taking in all her curves. Emiri slowly made her way down to the succubus's hips and moved down her thighs. Her breath was coming out a little more complicated. All Emiri could think about was wanting to suck on her nipples, wondering if she could make her moan out for more. Pulling back a little bit, Emiri nodded softly. "I want to see you... I want to see all of you, Canada." She said, her face turning a shade of red as she realized that she actually wanted this. Emiri's hands shook a little bit, coming to the realization. She was scared and confused a little bit, and maybe she was hurt that her team had never tried to get her to want this, too. In the back of her mind, Emiri knew she should be careful about trusting her, but at this moment, Emiri wanted to explore what it was like to be with another woman, to see if she could please and be pleased by the demon in front of her.

• Love 3

Canata stood up.  A satisfied smile on her face.  A step in the right direction.  She could have just made it all disappear, but she took her time.  First slowly sliding one glove off, then another.  To watch another woman strip for her.  To look at another woman’s body sexually for the first time.  These things always pleased Canata.  Then one boot, then the other.  Everything else was one piece though, so she could only draw it out so much.

She reached back, unfasten it at the neck, slowly slid it down, revealing first her breast, then the rest of her body.  She slowly slid her hand down her torso.  “All this, is yours.  Don’t worry.  I get it.  It is natural for a woman to prefer a man.  But there is nothing wrong with desiring another woman.”  She put her finger to her lips.  “If you miss the feeling of a man inside you, Zorn will eventually help…but I might have a surprise for you too.  But let’s start with this.”  A hint of what might come.

She kneeled again, nude in front of Emiri.  Would let her take the next step.  Hold off elaborating on her surprise a but longer. Focus on pure girl on girl action for now.

• Love 2

Emiri watched in fascination as Canata started to slowly remove her clothing. Something was mesmerizing about what she was doing. Emiri couldn’t take her eyes away as the lust she felt was taking over her body. The things that Emiri never thought about before were suddenly the things she wanted to act on. 

As Canata came closer, Emiri licked her lips. “Zorn won’t help me Canata… He wants to hurt me… “ She said. Emiri’s hands moved up to Canata’s bare breasts and slowly started to rub her fingers across her nipples, watching as they hardened a little bit. Could I really do this? She thought to herself before giving in to the voices inside her head telling her to.

Emiri smiled and leaned forward, slowly taking one of Canata’s nipples into her mouth and gently started to flick her tongue around her nipple. Her other hand focuses on pleasuring the other nipple. Emiri’s body reacted differently than she thought it would. She could feel the desire build in her core, her lower regions getting wetter every second that passed. A soft, appreciative moan passed Emiri’s lips as her tongue played.

• Love 2

That was true.  When Canata said Zorn would ‘help’ Emiri, she meant it in one particular way.  A way Emiri might not currently see as help, but might later on, as she gave in.  But she did not clarify.  She just let Emiri do what she wanted.  She would join in eventually, but wanted to ease the girl into it.  Let her explore for now.  She could feel the arousal growing in Emiri, through the mark, and it in turn was turning her on.  “Mmmm.  That’s good.”  She affectionately said, as Emiri’s mouth made contact with her breast.  “Don’t be nervous or embarrassed.  Do whatever you want to it.”  She would not rush Emiri, but also encouraged the girl not to hold back, to do whatever she really wanted.

• Love 3

Emiri's eyes looked up into Canata's and smiled at her. She moved her mouth from one breath to the other, taking her time exploring what it was like to suck on a woman's breasts. She sighed contently. Her mind was focusing just on the girl in front of her. She wondered if Canata would moan for her if she did more. 

Emiri held up a finger and slowly traced it down from the middle of Canata's cleavage. She moved slowly over her belly and than down to her sex. Emiri's mouth continued to work on her nipple, as she slipped a finger inside of her lower lips. Finding Canata's clit, she slowly added some pressure, making small circles. 

Emiri couldn't believe how aroused she was feeling.

• Love 3

She was making good progress.  This pleased Canata.  It did not take her long to begin working her way down.  She let out a deeper moan as the fingers reached below.  “Good.  Good.  You may not have ever touched another woman like this, but if you have touched yourself, just draw on that experience.  I want more from you.  You can feel it.  To be your first woman, to teach you a new world.”  It truly did turn her on.  She had the intention of corrupting this woman, but she also wanted her, cared about her in a way.  She did not look at this the way humans did.  She consider this right thing to do.  She and Emiri might even become friends of a sort in the process.  Both during it, and after the girl was broken.

• Love 2

Emiri felt her cheeks get warmer, her face getting a little color as Canata praised her for the work she was starting to do. Emiri slowly let go of Canata’s nipple, hearing a soft pop as she pulled back. She smiled up at her and moved her mouth to her other nipple, slowly letting her tongue move around the nipple, getting it nice and hard. Emiri slowly and very softly placed her nipple in between her teeth and gently bit down before going back to sucking on her nipple. It was one thing that Emiri loved when her breasts were being sucked on, the soft sting of a bite, followed by soothing sucking. She hoped it made Canata feel just as good. She stared up at her, watching her reaction. 

Canata told her to think about times when she had touched herself and draw upon that experience. For some reason, that thought had never occurred to her. Maybe that was part of Emiri’s reason for oppressing her attraction to another woman. Maybe I am afraid of not being able to please another woman, Emiri thought to herself. 

Emiri’s finger slowly started to move back and forth along Canata’s slit. She was allowing herself to feel everything that was hidden behind her lower lips. She could feel the opening of her pussy, the feeling of the small lips that came together to cover her clit. Emiri closed her eyes and slowly moved so a finger slipped inside of Canata, her palm resting against her clit so that every time Emiri’s finger pushed inside of her, her palm would rub against her clit. 

• Love 2

That was good.  Canata doubted the girl was one of those holy ones so stuck up she had never touched herself before.  She had some idea what to do after all, just had to get used to doing it to someone else. “Mmmm, good.  Keep doing that.  Just get used to it.  Mmmm I’ll start touching you soon.”  Of course most of Emiri could do to her was something a man could have also done to Emiri.  There was not much that could only be done by two women.  They would do some of that eventually.  But like Canata’s surprise, that would wait a bit.  Keep easing Emiri into it.  “Are you enjoying it?  Becoming comfortable, with another woman?”  It was still more the mark than true feelings, but the more they did it, the more true feelings would take over.

• Love 2

Emiri looked up at Canata as the succubus seemed to be enjoying what Emiri was doing. She stopped sucking on her breasts, letting her nipple go with another pop. Emiri licked her lips and nodded softly. Her face was still partially neutral, but the look of lust and want were unmistakable. Emiri wanted to be touched and the succubus to touch her. "I am enjoying it... I have only ever touched myself in this way. I had trouble figuring out how to feel good at first... but with you..." She said softly. Emiri slowly slipped another finger deep inside Canata and moved her other hand down to rub her clit. Emiri was focused and determined to make her feel good. "I want to make you feel good. I want to pleasure you more..." She said. Emiri started to move her fingers in and out of her while she rubbed her clit in fast circles now.

• Love 2

Canata was pleased with the response.  The girl was making good progress.  If they were being watched, Zorn might even give them all day before he showed up to do his thing.  She was looking forward to what they might discover in her dreams when the night came.  Emiri might be happy to let her dig into memories and secrets.  Seeing how quickly she changed did turn Canata on quite a bit.  She had to decide how to reward the girl when she started getting more active.  "You're doing good.  Mmmm.  See, demons aren't all bad.  I'll help teach you about us mmmm."  To put the small doubts in her head.  No matter what Zorn might do to her later, she would have a friend here, among the demons.  Someone who would not hurt her, comfort her, help her through the painful parts.  If she could realize not every demon was her enemy, maybe it would help draw her to Zorn eventually, as he hurt her.  But that would be after they explored her dark side more.

• Love 1

Emiri was having a hard time thinking about anything other than the lust she was feeling for Canata. There was still some confusion she was feeling, some hesitation because Emiri was imprisoned, because she was normally so level headed. However, the desire was overpowering everything. Emiri focused on Canata, the want to make her feel good as Emiri wanted to feel. She closed her eyes briefly before opening them again, more determined now. She started to move her fingers a little bit faster, her other hand rubbing Canata's clit. She slowly moved her lips back up her body and latched onto her nipple again, sucking hard, letting out soft moans against them to create a vibration.

• Love 2

No reaction to the words was not too much of a surprise.  Canata’s approach would make things easier, but it would still take time and work to break a girl like that.  No one expected it to be easy or quick.  But seeing her so turned on about a demon, mark or not, was really turning Canata on.  “Yes…yes…I’m getting close…”. She could feel it building inside.  Soon Emiri would cross a few small lines at a time, bringing another woman, and a demon to orgasm.  “More…more…I need you…”.  The need was not strictly true.  But she really did want more and was trying to encourage the girl to get even more into it if she could, to increase her willingness to bring Canata to orgasm.

• Love 2

Emiri looked up at Canata and smiled a very lustful smile at her. She kept her mouth on her nipple, either sucking on it or giving it a gentle nibble. She stopped for a second and breathed deeply. "Then cum for me Canata... Show me how much you need me" She said and moved to start sucking on her other breasts. Emiri bent her fingers a little bit, so that she was pressing into the walls of her sex, trying to desperately find the spot that every one had, the one that caused so much pleasure. Her other hand focused on ensuring Canata had enough pressure on her clit and was moving her hand in faster circles. The fact that she could feel how wet Canata was, caused Emiri to feel some pleasure, a moan escaped against her nipple.

• Love 3

Emiri had some skill at this, even if it was from touching herself.  Canata could admit that.  This sort of thing made her so happy to be a succubus.  She might have had a great deal of experience, but she was not the sort who could only be pleased by a master or perfect body.  No, Emiri was doing quite well.  She started moaning louder, her body squirming a little, as Emiri found her target. The focus on her breast certainly added to it, she always enjoyed that.   It did not take too much longer.   “H..hold me…kiss me, if you are ready.”  Ironically she wondered if kissing another woman would be a bigger step than what she had already done.  If done and enjoyed, perhaps more proof she always had an attraction to women as well deep down.

She shifted forward as she said it.  To be close enough, Emiri could do that while chained.  She wanted to feel it as she orgasmed.  Which she stared to feel as she moved.  Looking down on Emiri, with a similar genuine lust in her eyes.  This woman truly excited her.  She was so eager to help the woman discover what Canata believed to be her true self.

• Love 2

Emiri kept her fingers working inside Canata. Hearing her moan out made Emiri happy. She could please another woman; she was attracted to another woman. She kept her fingers moving, hitting the spot Emiri knew would make her feel good. She blushed a little bit, feeling Canata squirm. Was Canata going to orgasm for her? Would Emiri be responsible for it? Emiri's heart started to race a little faster. She was nervous for sure, and excited before it was new to her. When Canata told her to hold her and kiss her, Emiri stopped moving for a second. She froze in the moment, wondering if this was something she could do. She looked up at Canata, who moved down to her level now. Emiri could see the lust in her eyes, which seemed to reflect exactly how she felt.

Emiri's free hand slowly reached out and pulled Canata closer to her. She felt the heat from Canata's body radiate within her. "Canata..." Emiri said softly as she leaned forward and placed her lips on to the succubus. She was hesitant at first, but slowly she got a little more confident, pulling Canata closer with her arm and deepening the kiss just a little bit more. Emiri's fingers started to work inside of her again, fast but gentle, she stroked the spot over and over again. "I... I want to feel you cum" Emiri said softly.

• Love 2

Posted (edited)

Canata was amused by that last statement, mostly because Emiri did not yet understand all the meanings that could have with her.  She pressed herself against Emiri, tightening the embrace.  Surely not the first time she embraced another woman, but probably the first time she did it while naked and with a sexual atmosphere.  She returned the kiss, though with a little difficulty, in the middle of the pleasure.  There was no faking or exaggerating how into it she was.  “..I want to please you like you never have been before…become the woman…of your dreams…”.  That last part was mostly a succubus pun of course, though she did want Emiri to want her even more.  There were several ways she could do that, some more surprising than others.  But for the moment, she just let Emiri work.  She looked almost longing into Emiri’s eyes as it came.  Not love, not the way a human understood it, but a growing desire specifically for Emiri.  “…It’s coming…ahhh…”. Her body tensed up, the embraced tightened.  With a deep long moan, Emiri brought her to orgasm.  Not the strongest she had ever felt, but a very pleasing one.

Edited by SataiRolePlayingGuy
  • Love 1

The words that Canata spoke about wanting to please her, caused something in Emiri to change. Emiri broke apart from the kiss as she could feel that Canata was getting close, her pussy started to tighten around her fingers. Emiri wanted to watch Canata orgasm, see that she could make another woman feel good. Would Emiri like to be pleased like this too? She was thinking that might be the case. "I... I want to be pleased by you Canata" It was a statement that was filled with lust. It might not be right then, but she knew that she wanted it. Emiri felt the wave of juice pour from Canata as she came on her hand. Wishing to extend the orgasm just a little longer Emiri kept her fingers moving.

Once she felt the quivering end, Emiri did something that surprised her. She brought her fingers up to her mouth and sucked on them, tasting Canata. "Mmm," She said, closing her eyes.

• Love 2

“We can do so many things together.”  Canata purred, as the orgasm flowed through her, as Emiri sucked her fingers.  She had to be careful, in the long term she did not Emiri to want her more than Zorn, though it was the short term goal of course.  Zorn was still an enemy to Emiri.  But what about her?  Did the girl already consider the succubus something else?

”I’ll give you a woman’s touch of course.  Keep making you more comfortable with lesbian sex…but I’m not human, after all.  I could fulfill your needs in ways you are more familiar with.”  She leaned forward, pushing Emiri onto her back, onto the little bedding left for her.  “I’m a woman just like you, just demon instead of human.  You might not have known this.  But some of us can go…hermaphroditic…temporarily, if we want.  I can give it to you like a man, if you want it.” The position they were in was intentional.  To make Emiri imagine it.  Canata doing it with her like a man.  And not with some piece of plastic, but a man’s organ.  They might wait to do it, but Canata decided it was time to let Emiri know it could happen.  “…I will do it to you, whenever you want.”  She would Emiri ask for it, remove any doubt in the girl’s head about whether or not she truly wanted it.

• Love 1

Emiri looked at the succubus that she had just made orgasm, and bit her lip. The lust filled thoughts were overriding her warning thoughts. The ones that told her that this could all be a trick and that Zorn might have an evil plan. Emiri knew she needed to keep her defenses up, but the other parts of her body seemed to be thinking different things. What things would Canata do to her?

Emiri moved her hand down to her side and watched as Canata pushed her back onto the bed, moving so that she was in an intimate position with her. "I... don't know what I want Canata. It's been a while since I have had anyone." She said biting her lip. She closed her eyes briefly to think about what she had said. "I can see wanting it, having you please me like you were a man... but I think I want to experience what it is like being with a female more... I need to see if I like it before I decide how I am feeling," She said, her words coming out a little slow. She looked up into her eyes, and bit her lip. "Canata, I want you... " Her lust taking over as she moved her hands to the succubus' breasts.

"Can you show me what it is like to be with another woman?"

• Love 2

Emiri’s suspicions were of course correct.  But Canata was also trying to create a genuine bond and trust.  For them to genuinely become friends, with plenty of sex involved.  She was sure Emiri would thank her when it was over.  When she embraced the darkness deep inside her.  “I understand.  We are both women.  We should get to know each other as women.  Though I look forward to doing it the other way either.”  She did not consider her a hermaphrodite, was not a Futa by nature.  She was a woman, who could sometimes take that form.

She put a hand on the girl’s cheek.  “You are going to experience many things.  But I truly mean it, I want you to trust me.  Be your friend.  I can’t unchain you, but I will do anything I can to comfort you…”. She leaned her face in kissed Emiri.  It was a long affectionate kiss.  Seduction, manipulation, but mixed with true intentions.  Her words were not lies.  The kiss probably lasted a few minutes before she pulled back.  “Don’t be shy.  Tell me the ways you have been touched before.  A man could do many of these things, to be fair.  But even if you have felt it, you may find a woman’s touch different.”

• Love 1

Emiri smiled and looked at her. Deciding that she wanted to explore the lust portion and deal with the consequences of letting her guard down later. She nodded softly, wanting to make another friend too. Her team abandoned her, her sister didn't even make sure she was alive. "Maybe, another time you can show me how it would feel that way... I am sure it would be a little different having your breasts pressed against me while you are doing that..."

Emiri pressed her face into Canata's hand, her feelings taking over her. "I need comfort" She said and leaned int and kissed her back, letting out a soft moan as they kissed. She moved her hands to pull her closer to her, Emiri's chains moving so that she could get closer. "Honestly, I have only ever been with 2 men. My husband and another. I... I have barely been touched. I touch myself more. Playing with my clit I have brought many of my own orgasms... sometimes they'd use their mouth on me" She said breathing deeply, wanting to be touched now.

"I want to experience a woman's touch" She said softly, the lust in her voice.

• Love 2

A husband?  But she was still giving in?  Well, Canata would not say anything about that. The mark was of course at least partially responsible.  The betrayal of such things was inevitable on this path, but it had to be approached delicately.  She would only have demon lovers from now on.  Wait until the bond between them was stronger, until she embraced the darkness more before talking about it.  The other man though?  Probably something casual, before she met her husband.  Something to maybe explore in her dreams.  Yes, there was much to explore there.

”I will be here.  To listen to anything you want to say, keep you company at night.  In your sleep too.  Protect you from the nightmares.  I promise you, you will never have another nightmare in your life, as long as you want me around.  Though who knows, what dreams you might have.”  Not traditional nightmares at least, but an exploration of the real Emiri, which in the beginning might not always be comfortable and easy, but in the end she might be grateful for.  “There will be pain, I won’t lie to you.  But I will not hurt you.  I will help you get through it.”  The coming pain was not pointless.  It was another step to break the shell.  Bring out the darkness inside her.  Eventually she would crave Zorn as well, perhaps even love him, desire a demon more than any human.

She teased a little of what would eventually happen.  A single mock hump, but without anything to penetrate her.  “There is very little only two women can do together.  Really just rubbing ourselves together down there.  We will probably do that soon.  But  start with things you are more familiar with.”  She licked the side of Emiri’s neck.  Rubbing the tip of her tongue against it.  Then kissed it a few times, before playfully sucking on the ear. She was going to do it right, make her want more.

• Love 1