OOC Discussion

He at least apologized a post later! : P Sadly one post too late.

But yeah, after being in solitary for so long, he's not too much of a people person. It doesn't help most of them are acting like this is a vacation, so it's kind of gross negligence of their own safety in his eyes. He's getting along better with Del because he seems to know the score and is actually tending to the situation properly, which is a good quality in his eyes.

All in all, this is to say that poor Lucas probably chose the wrong crowd to hang with, but everywhere else would have been worse off for him, this was simply the leader of three evils. xD He needs a little time to walk it off and adjust to the new personalities he may have to work with.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, diogora said:

Not me tearing up as I think about this scene..;-;

Ah yeah thats such a good scene, at least that was a more triumphant moment!

5 minutes ago, Gardsorm said:

He at least apologized a post later! : P Sadly one post too late.

But yeah, after being in solitary for so long, he's not too much of a people person. It doesn't help most of them are acting like this is a vacation, so it's kind of gross negligence of their own safety in his eyes. He's getting along better with Del because he seems to know the score and is actually tending to the situation properly, which is a good quality in his eyes.

All in all, this is to say that poor Lucas probably chose the wrong crowd to hang with, but everywhere else would have been worse off for him, this was simply the leader of three evils. xD He needs a little time to walk it off and adjust to the new personalities he may have to work with.

Lol I do find it funny how simpatico Del and Lucas actually are even reading over their profiles.

Man's too intense and they're too relaxed! Del is basically in the middle of them here. Better than being down there with the mafia though about to die at any moment.

• Love 2
  • ^ This 1

Jesus, not even the old people are safe from Kissa. We might be dealing with a female Urobutcher here.

Also dammit Dio. I dunno what's more depressing, old people dying in one topic, or this being perhaps the second time in his creation that Archer has been mistaken for a girl due to his hair in another topic. : / (I'm kidding, btw, it made me giggle.)

Edited by Gardsorm
  • Haha 3

Our telemast is obviously out of order at the moment because the island is without electricity. I'm assuming the people working in the prison and island used two way radios. So do those rely on the telemast/tower or can they work with separate transmitter without the tower? In other words, can we have movable radio center for two way radios that doesn't need tele tower to work?

• Love 1

Two-way radios just transmit from radio to radio without any tower so yes you could have a radio center for that as the lack of a tower wouldn't effect them at all.
However Two-way radios cover a fairly short distance by themselves so towers do help to extend range but so can placing them high places depending on what you need them for.

• Love 1

It can depend on the type of wave. VHF is better for unobstructed long-range while a UHF is better for buildings.

Honestly without anything (and I mean fairly devoid of anything) in the way most radios can cover 5? 7? miles at most usually.  If there's stuff in the way that distance gets significantly shorter about down to a 1/2 mile at most.

• Love 2