hi everyone!

my name is marveldcfan and i really love to role play especially sexual role plays. i mostly do fandoms but i also do sci-fi, fantasy, and master x slave. when i do fandoms i like to use an oc while my partner plays a canon character but for certain fandoms i will play canon and for some stories i will play canon characters while my main character will be an oc. the best thing is i have stories for all the fandoms labeled below and some for the non fandom ones but if you want to change any ideas i present in certain ways or anything like that then just say.

*=i will play as an oc

^=i will play canon

marvel*

black butler*^

steven universe*

overwatch* 

my hero academia^

dc*

star wars*

high school DXD*

fairy tail* 

monster musume* 

adventure time* 

legend of korra* 

attack on titan*^

ben 10*^(any of the universes) 

dragonball z*

fate zero* 

fate/stay night*

high school of the dead* 

hunger games* 

percy jackson and the Olympians*

magnus chase and the gods of Asgard*

heroes of Olympus* 

when it comes to how much i write i can be descriptive but when it comes to length it depends on what is happening at the moment but most of the time i type a paragraph or maybe more than that. when it comes to kinks my only kink is a foot fetish and the only no-gos i have are bestiality,potty play, and tentacles. when it comes to my partner i like them to be able to play females and i dont care if your a male who plays females. there is a little warning: i make my character to have drama and have a sad past most of the time so if you're bothered by that then you won't like me. i hope we all get along just fine. :) 

Edited by marveldcfan1200

• Senior Staff

Welcome to the site, marveldcfan1200. Great to be able to welcome you here, especially after an introduction like that.
You have some pretty nice likes, too.
Anyway, look forward to seeing you around on EcchiDreams.
Take care and have fun, and if you need any help, the staff have purple names.

Sweet Dreams~