Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
lVergill

abandoned A Hero's Journey [Vergil X GAO I am lion]

lVergill

"You think so? I hardly use magic efficiently you know?" Luck jokingly reply. 

The darkness quickly engulfs the forest around as Luck sat down with Leo as he pulls a sack filled with marshmallow that he luckily brought on his journey but lack any other food resource at the moment. 

"Time to enjoy our self, don't you agree?" Luck smile, brightly. 

GAO I am lion

She smiled happily and nodded "yeah it's better to take a nice break like this when we have the chance it's going to be hard to take one like this later when we get closer to the overlord" Luck could see leo snap her fingers and her armor disappeared leaving leo only wearing shorts and bandages wrapped around her chest covering her large breasts

lVergill

Luck was speechless at the somewhat naked lion girl as he blushes at the sight of her lewd body and looking away with a flustered face which he maturity continue on with their campfire. 

"Leo...why are you half-naked?..." Luck spoke, slowly. 

GAO I am lion

She looks at him "oh that's because it's comfy like this and normal clothes don't fit well under my armor" she looks at the fire "sorry if it bugs you with me like wearing so little" she blushed a bit

lVergill

"No! It's fine Leo...Just this is sort of my first time looking at a..." He gulps softly. "A beautiful woman's body..." Luck finish.

He looks at Leo's big breast that were clearly something but quickly looks away as he put the sack of marshmallows in between while he began to feel a bit hot inside his body. 

GAO I am lion

Her face became bright red "really you find me beautiful" her tail moves slightly side to side "I feel honored to hearing you saying that Luck" she said as she looks at him

lVergill

Luck smile, "Of course, a man should be honest when it comes to that sort of stuff and you are a beautiful girl so be proud of it." Luck explain. 

He felt rather good for telling her his honest opinion about her appearance despite her being a monster and looking cute as well when her tail flail around happily. 

GAO I am lion

She smiled happily and her tail moved more "well trust me I am proud to hear that I am beautiful from you Luck"

lVergill

"From me?" Luck ask.

He turns to see a rather smiling Leo as her tail move around happily for being complimented about her look and looking a lot cuter when she is like this which made him blush. 

GAO I am lion

She nodded "yeah your the only one I have really got to know most just run away or try to kill me so I look up to you Luck" 

lVergill

He gasps softly as he looks at Leo astonished for her to say such sweet thing to him and look down with a smile since he was being praised and look back with a smile. 

"I promise you that I will never do anything to hurt you, I will make you a happy lion." Luck answer. 

GAO I am lion

She blushed at hearing him saying that he would make her a happy lion" and I will try my best to help you and stay by your side Luck" she puts her hand out to for them shake on their promise

lVergill

Luck smile as he happily reaches out for her hand to grasp her soft hand which she feels soft to the touch and shaking on this promise they made for each other. Still, Luck was still a bit hot when her breast giggles from their handshake and making him looking away from her lewd body. 

GAO I am lion

She looks him "ah is something wrong" she said being clear she didn't know her chest giggled from the hand shake

lVergill

"It's nothing...just your breast are....moving.." Luck softly answer.

He blushes hard as he told her about her big breasts making a show for him and feeling his cock growing inside of his pant.

GAO I am lion

She blushes hard and she looks at the fire "oh I didn't know know they were moving"

lVergill

"Well..they are pretty big..." Luck mutters. 

He was feeling a bit in the heat at the moment since Leo does look very attractive but he was a bit unsure about her feelings and whether she wanted to do such lewd thing. 

GAO I am lion

She continues to blush and she looks at him "well I can tell you like the view " luck could see leo looking at his pants

lVergill

Luck blush as he noticed Leo staring at his large bulge coming from his pant and turning away to hide his erection from Leo since it was quite the embarrassment. 

"W-Well...maybe it was..." Luck mutters, nervously as he chuckles. 

GAO I am lion

Leo giggled and smiled "well I didn't know someone face could get so red" he could see leo fully moving tail from side to side

lVergill

Luck grunt at Leo's tease, "Say the lion who is wagging her tail happily like a dog, which is cute by the way." Luck spoke, embarrassed. 

GAO I am lion

She blushed and she let out a meow "really you find it cute " she looks at him with her face becoming more red

lVergill

Luck blush at Leo cute mewls and turn to her.

”Yes, you look like you want to mate.” He jokingly blue out

GAO I am lion

She blushed and looked at him eye to eye "well to tell the truth I haven't mated before"

lVergill

"Really.." He gasps, surprised to find her virgin. "Then...do you want to mate with me?" Luck ask, curiously.

He looks at into her shining eyes as if tempting him to ask such question and his cock already began to throb for Leo's body. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 Dreamers

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• Multiversal
      By Multiversal
      Character Information
      Name: Galia Cynial
      Hero/Villain Name: Agaliarept
      Age/Date of Birth: June, 6th
      Sex: Female
      Citizenship: United States
      Ethnicity: American
      Physical Appearance
      Height: 4’11
      Weight: 160lbs
      Eye Color: Amber 
      Hair Color: Blonde
      Physical Description: A slim petite body with not much muscle compared to others. Her hair is a usually well kept, rarely ever being messy.  She does not have too many curves, although her thighs and butt have a nice plumpness to them. 
      Hero/Villain Outfit, If any
      Reference Image: Thou can findest thy image lain abovest thine wall of text.
      Quirk
      Quirk Type: Emitter Type
      Quirk Name: Mind Gaze
      Quirk Details: Due to the increased number of neurons in her nerve cells, this grants her the ability to both read minds and communicate via one way telepathy with multiple people. Ultimately not a very offense based skill, however it grants her the access of information during fights and the ability to relay it to others. While she could detect future actions and current thoughts, Her quirk comes with several weaknesses. She can only read current thoughts with her quirk, as it is deemed impossible to try and dig into the past memories of others. She can maintain this ability for a long time, however both range and duration have an effect on her as well. If the target is far enough, her mind reading and telepathy will have a delay to them, before being unable to do any of the two of they are far enough away from her. Using her quirk for too long slows down her own thoughts and forces her body to become relaxed, rendering her to both move and think slower if it were to continue.
      Quirk Strengths: Mind reading of current thoughts, her telepathy that can target up to 5 people at a time, and has a effective range of 25 meters. Her telepathy can send messages just as quickly as she can read one’s mind.
      Quirk Weaknesses: Can not read past thoughts, telepathy is only one way (Only Galia can communicate with others), targeting anyone farther 26-49 meters will delay the responses of receiving thoughts and sending messages to others by a few seconds depending on distance, prolonged use will slow down the ability to think and move.
      Personality, Traits and Abilities
      General Overview: Galia is a playful soul, often enjoying to tease others for her entertainment. The reason for this is so that they could get used to her quickly, a way she has developed so that they would be aware that she could read minds.  Although she does respect the privacy of those around her often, not peering into someone’s mind unless she is intentionally targeting them. She also has a interest in mystery themed books and anything that involves a mystery of some sort. Galia however hates it when strangers know her own secrets. 
      Strengths: Galia is willing to help many people, as long as they wish to live on she will do what she can to help. She’ll gladly follow any plan as long as everyone agrees to it, and if it won’t get anyone into a life risking spot. Despite her frail body, she’s willing to also use it to protect others. Overall she’s selfless, and willing to play the dangerous part if needed to be.

Weaknesses: She despises people who can read her tactics and movements. Her enjoyment in fights come from the surprise of opponents not knowing how their attacks are being countered, and this causes her to become brash with Her quirk, often resorting to using it for longer times than needed. Galia is also selfless to a fault in some situations, sometimes risking herself for the sake of others. Her selfless trait often is triggered if the situations reminds her of her savior. 

Ambitions for becoming a Hero: Galia Cynial was born into a small family who had a just as small medical business, she was raised with strict yet caring arms. Her mother Florence was strict, although caring while her father she never knew much about. She only knew that her mother had greatly cared for him, despite him being away most of the time for the sake of his work. One day on her weekly visit to her father, the ground beneath them would begin to shake violently. As the building would slowly collapse from one end to another, Galia heard the distant yelling of another woman. She couldn’t remember who she was, and vaguely remember what she looked liked. The only things that she remembered clearly about that woman, was that she was her savior, and the words that rung through her head that day. “If my body is the small price to pay for those in need, then let it be offered for the sake of the people who wish to live on.” The next thing she knew was that she and her mother were on hospital beds, next to each other after the indecent. The whereabouts of her father remained a mystery, even after the rubble was cleared. There didn’t seem to be a trace of him being there in the building when it came down. Her mother, Florence, had hoped that one day he would come back. Galia listened to the thoughts of her mother everyday, about how she wished for him to come back and make it a whole complete family once again. It was then Galia decided to become a hero in her future. She wanted to find out where her father had been, and why he hasn’t come back to them. She needed to know for the sake of her mother. The second reason... is for the chance to maybe see her savior and thank her. The incident happened when she was 12 years old, so the purple haired woman must be a hero by now right? For now, she will find out the mysteries behind the two, all while doing her best to save the other people who are in need.

Hobbies and Interests: Teasing, reading people’s thoughts, mystery related themes (mainly books), being cuddled.
      Sexual Information 
      Sexual Orientation: Bi-Curious
      Turn ons: Soft sex, frequent touching of the skin, licking, teasing
      Turn offs: Rough sex, sadism, masochism
      Breast Size: 70Cm
      Sensitivity: A bit more sensitive than normal.
      Additional Sexual Information: She has not experienced sexual encounters before, but prefers to keep any future encounters to a softer version.
      STD History: None
      Family

Father: ??? Cynial
      Quirk Type: ?? Mother: Florence Cynial
      Quirk Type: Goddess’ Skin House: Galia lives with her mother in a bungalow styled house.
      Pet: None
      Additional information: She has a secret stash of her ‘Detective’s Guide: How to become an ace detective! (Outfit and Items included!)’ related items under her bed. This is classified information! No one must know about this!
    • Multiversal
      By Multiversal
      Character Information
      Name: Florence Cynial 
      Hero/Villain Name: Skincare 
      Age/Date of Birth: 30 years old/February, 21st
      Sex: Female
      Citizenship: US
      Ethnicity: American
      Physical Appearance
      Height: 5’4
      Weight: 180lbs
      Eye Color: Blonde
      Hair Color: Amber
      Physical Description: A mother who’s skin is smoother than silk. Florence generally keeps her hair down, and doesn’t wear clothing that covers a lot of her skin. Her curves are developed, though her butt has the volume and the softness of a summer’s cloud. Her hands and feet are also smaller than the average woman.
      (Optional) Hero/Villain Outfit, If any
      Reference Image: 
      Quirk
      Quirk Type: Mutant Type
      Quirk Name: Mother Goddess’ Skin
      Quirk Details:  This mutant type quirk is always active, and grants a few benefits to the skin of the user. Their skin will always be smooth, even without the help of moisturizer or water in general. Though the main benefit is its ability to heal anyone who comes into skin contact with her. The more contact they have with her skin, the faster they will be healed of their injuries. The healing effectiveness can even repair broken bones and burned flesh at maximum efficiency. Though the use of Her quirk affects her thirst, as to maintain the pure skin she constantly needs to drink water. If she doesn’t drink enough water, her skin will become less effective in its healing properties and will begin to lose its smoothness.
      Quirk Strengths: Allows her to heal others via skin to skin contact, smooth skin as well. The more skin contact made, the faster the healing process is. This effectiveness in healing can heal even broken bones.

Quirk Weaknesses: Skin to skin contact is needed, as clothing will block the quirk entirely. Using this quirk often causes her to be thirsty frequently. If she doesn’t drink enough water, her healing effectiveness will begin to decline and her skin will become coarse.
      Personality, Traits and Abilities
      General Overview: A kind motherly woman who cares greatly for her family. She is protective of Galia, and often scolds her for being selfless at times. Florence is not afraid of skin to skin contact, often not even minding being nude if she is using her quirk for it. She however appreciates her daughter’s willingness to be a hero, and finds it a must for her to attend H.H. with her to ensure her safety. 

Strengths and Skills: She always makes sure to keep an eye out for those who are injured, as she only needs water to sustain her healing quirk, she can efficiently use it without even expending much energy. As long as she is protected with water in her reach, she’ll be able to last a long time to aid others.

Weaknesses: She is more protective over her own family compared to others, often prioritizing Galia if she were in a dangerous situation. Even if Galia isn’t in danger, she constantly needs water and for her target to be healed with Skin to skin contact. 

Ambitions: Florence was born in the US, and was automatically deemed to be a popular figure even from birth. The mother whom gave birth to her was in lots of pain during the birth, yet as soon as the baby Florence would slowly get out of the womb, the healing effects would take place. Albeit small, the medical professionals were impressed a small baby could already have her quirk active during birth. Eventually, Florence would be a daily help in the hospital she was born in, doing volunteer work as her quirk could at first ease pain. Overtime her quirk became more developed, making her someone who’s in high demand by the many patients in the hospital. Although she was already popular despite being in her teens, she yearned for the day she’d finally get out of the hospital to get a life of her own. As she wished for everyday for it to happen, there was one patient who caught her attention. He was a wounded man who had a run in with one of the many random villains in the world, yet something about him intrigued her. At first, she only made small talk with him, although within time it quickly blossomed into a loving relationship between the two. Albeit it was kept secret from the hospital staff and patients, her lover asked if she would accompany him to be by his side. She instantly jumped upon the chance, as her great love for him knew no bounds. From there on, she had lived a happy life with him. From the proposal, to the marriage, to even the birth of their daughter. It all seemed like it would be going well... until the incident in which his workplace has fallen from a earthquake. Upon waking up in the hospital bed next to her daughter, she was in a panic over the state her love could be in. To both her surprise and dismay, her beloved was nowhere to be found. From that day, she continued to wish everyday for him to be found. She had a feeling her daughter knew something about it, but she couldn’t push her at such a young age. For now, she will continue to wish and wish, until it fills the black night sky with all the crystalline beauty of it she has made just for him.

Hobbies and Interests: Cooking, caring for the injured, romance genres, cuddling
      (Optional) Sexual Information 
      Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
      Turn ons: Skinship, constant rubbing of her body, kissing
      Turn offs: Scat, gore, necrophilia, rape, 
      Breast Size: 140Cm
      Sensitivity: Normal sensitivity for her body.
      Additional Sexual Information: She enjoys people using the skin on her body for their sexual pleasures. 
      STD History: None
      (Optional) Family

Husband: ??? 
      Quirk Type: ???
      Children: Galia Cynial Quirk Type: Mind Gaze

House: A bungalow styled house she owns.
      Pet: None
      Additional information: She loves the topic of romance, but always stays true to her husband. She is constantly pushy of the idea of her daughter getting a lover as soon as possible.
    • lVergill
      By lVergill
      Main Characters:
      @lVergill [Vergil]

@Divinity Takahashi [Divinity]

• lVergill
      By lVergill
      Main Characters:

@lVergill [Jessie]

@Leaf~Lover [Regina]

• lVergill
      By lVergill
      Main Character(s)
      @lVergill [Gil] 

@karma [Miko, Goddess of Autumn]

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.