A Hero's Journey [Vergil X GAO I am lion]

Luck couldn't stop thrusting his cock into Leo's wet pussy as she moans and tightening around his large shaft that was filling her up with each plow. The feeling of her legs made him a bit horny to pregnant the slutty kitty and gripping her large breast to give her more pleasure. 

"I want to hear Leo purr and mewl for me..." Luck pant. 

Luck blush at the cute meow with the follow-up purring which made him quite happy to hear such cute sound coming from this girl and pull her close to him to feel her breast press upon his chest. He continues to fuck this lewd kitty craving for a good fuck and feeling his cock throb inside her wet cunt. 

"Yes...I like when Leo is cute and horny for me.." Luck spoke, shyly. 

"Yes....I love you Leo..." Luck whisper. 

Luck smile to see Leo blushing cutely which made him to slowly kiss her soft lips and taking dominant on this ferocious animal that he manage to tame with his large, thick cock. His pounding only increases as he began to feel her womb and his climax nearing his max while he hugs her tight. 

Luck hearing Leo's answer made his heart skip a beat and continue with his rough assault on the cute Leo wanting her baby milk inside of her womb. In a matter of seconds, he began to release his entire load inside of her wet pussy and once again filling her cunt with his seeds. 

"Leo....so good..." Luck pant, heavily. 

Luck sigh knowing Leo was satisfied with their rather rough sex and slowly pull from her clingy pussy which was tempting him for not removing his cock from there but still remove it anyways. The sight of his semen pouring out from her wet vagina was quite something and blushing knowing he had sex with his friend. 

"Good, then I guess we can sleep together for tonight and....talk about this tomorrow.." Luck explains, blushing. 

Luck blush at the sight of Leo's naked body walking around to find her panty which he looks away slightly despite losing his virginity to this rather cute monster but smile for a while knowing she was a great ally from the very beginning. 

"Leo, is this your true self? You look mature and cold at the beginning you know." Luck asks, curious. 

“I see, I like your cute side better since you make some rather....” Luck trails off. “Cute mewls.” He finish, blushing.

He remain his eyes away from the naked feline as he wanted to give her some space and notice her joyful expression knowing that she is capable of showing that side to him. It made his heart skip a beat when noticing Leo being cute and look away trying to hide his embarrassment.

”Y-Yeah, so....do you want to sleep with me on the tent?” Luck ask.

Edited by lVergill
Bleh~

Luck smile to her answer but blushing slightly since Leo was still half-naked with displaying too much skin and lead her to his small tent which was made just for her but, with the sudden event happenig outside made him wanting to be next to her. 

"Alright, then we should get comfortable and sleep together....right?" Luck asks, smiling. 

Luck chuckle to hear Leo happy with his idea as they both got closer and laying down in the tent together while her breasts press on his chest which made me quite warm. The cold night wasn't a bother to him after having a cute lion girl to hug and embraced her with his arm. 

"Alright, sleep well Leo and let's head off to town in the morning..." Luck yawn. 

Luck notice Leo slowly sleeping with him as he smiles at her cute girl and slowly joins her in his own dream world. His head leans over to her cheek to give Leo a quick kiss on her cheek to make her happy and snuggle with her to make sure she was feeling the love. 

"Good night, Leo." Luck spoke. 

The next morning, Luck slowly wake up to the sound of Leo's soft breathing and raising his upper body to see the sun coming out from the forest while he yawns at the rather comfortable sleep he had. He smiles as he looks at the sleepy feline which made his hand move toward her head to give her a nice pat and rubbing her ears to make her feel good.