Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

Kalvoras Vertal

Disclaimer: This species profile only contains the need to know information. More information may be added in the future

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Race: Mēfwa (Pronounced Meef-wa)

Clan Name: None

Species Age: 2,065 years (47 BC)

Average individual Age: 110 years

Origin/Location: America

History:
- Pre-history: Mēfwas were a rarely seen phenomena in ancient times, often considered to be Mythical creatures by the natives. Not much is known about how they came into existence, but they have often believed to have been blessed by the goddess of cats, Hartho, who had been lost to time
- Modern history: Mēfwa are more commonly seen nowadays, and are often mistaken for Nekos. There are currently around four million Mēfwa in existence

Culture: Their culture varies depending on where they were born.

Communication/Language: The Mēfwa have no unique languages.

Food and Drink: They eat anything that normal humans can eat, but they can also eat raw meat without getting sick.

Sports/games and other pastimes: They are not allowed to participate in the same sports as humans due to their unfair advantages. They do enjoy hunting to an extent

Hierarchy: There is currently no known hierarchy in the Mēfwa race due to them spreading out and blending in with human society

What the race consider as insulting/rude/ shameful:

• Females:

• Flicking their tails towards the another as they turn away

• Hissing at each other

• Gently dragging their claws down one's back when not locked in sexual intercourse (basically slut shaming)

• Males:

• Cracking knuckles towards a loved one.

• Hissing at each other

• Lowering one ear (basically saying that the other isn't strong enough to touch them)

What the race consider as Respectful:

• Bowing towards an elder

• Keeping each ear up in the presence of a male

Misconceptions/Myths/legends/Old wives tales:

• Myths:

• It was once said that if you gave a Mēfwa a loaf of bread, they would grant one wish.

• Farmers believed that Mēfwa would bring good harvest if one so decided to stroll through their farmlands.

• Doctors believed that Mēfwa were miracle workers and could bring good healing to any sick, injured patient and that their presence alone would allow a sterile woman or man complete fertility

Name Style:  None

General Race Behaviour: They act like humans except for the noises that they make when they are happy, pleasured, scared, or angry

Love: Mēfwa choose one person to love and then stick with them until one or the other dies. They grieve and wait until they have moved on before finding another love. They are only partly monogamous when it comes to partners

Religion: Their religion depends on what they choose to believe in

Laws: Their laws depend on where they happen to be living

Rituals

- Mating (The Ritual, not the act): The females will send out a smell similar to that of cinnamon to attract males, and she will have her own free choice of who she likes better. Once the partner is chosen, they like to find a nice secluded area and commence with the mating. The mating will last for an entire seven days, to ensure that every ounce of semen is poured into the female to ensure a successful pregnancy. The female will not mate again until their child has matured.
- Birthing and pregnancy celebration: Once the female is confirmed to have been impregnated, they will have a small item of theirs, preferably one taken everywhere with them, blessed for good luck and a successful delivery. When the baby is delivered, they normally have the leader of their religious group to bless their child with health
- Birthing Day: They celebrate birthdays just like any human would in their culture.
- Death: When a Mēfwa passes, they are buried with a material item from each family member that connected said family member to them.

Genetic Diseases/ Common Ailments/ -       Common Mental problems: Mēfwa can develop any mental illness that a human can, from Schizophrenia to Stockholm Syndrome
- Genetic Diseases: None, other than STDs passed on from mating humans (when it does happen)
- Common Ailments: Mēfwa can get colds and some illnesses that humans can get. It isn't very often due to a highly evolved immune system

Anatomy and Physical Appearances:
- General look of the race: All Mēfwas have white/silver hair and Cobalt to sky blue eyes. Their skin color is often a slightly paler complexion that whites. They also have particularly sharp fangs that develop a year after being born
- Hearing: Mēfwas have cat ears, which greatly enhance their sense of hearing to 2 octaves higher than that of a human.
- Smell: Mēfwa have an acute sense of smell, which helps males with finding a mate.
- Eyesight: The eyesight of the Mēfwa is so good that they can see the light of a burning candle thirty miles away (three times that of a human)
- Touch: There is nothing special about how Mēfwa perceive touch
- Feeding: Other than the fact that they can any raw meat without catching a virus or sickness (due to strong stomach acids that kill malicious bacteria), there is nothing special about how Mēfwa feed
- Organ Function: The same as humans
- Sexual Organs: The same as humans
- Features: Cat ears and tail

Mating:
- Impregnation: Mēfwa are impregnated the same way a human is.
- Pregnancy: The pregnancy of a Mēfwa only takes six months until the child is ready to be birthed

Offspring: The offspring mature both sexually and mentally at the age of 15, but they are prohibited from having sexual intercourse until after 18 years of age to fit in with the laws of the humans. They are raised by their mothers (and a father if one is bonded to the mother), and they are sent to school for education.

Abilities/ Powers and weaknesses:

• Abilities

• Speed: A Mēfwa can travel on foot up to about thirty miles per hour without breaking a sweat. The fastest recorded speed for a Mēfwa was seventy four miles per hour

• Strength: Mēfwa, even though some may lack expected muscle mass, can lift up to ten times the weight that the average human can. Only a few can break that limit. The most weight recorded to be lifted by a Mēfwa was 1.2 tonnes

• Enhanced senses: Mēfwa can hear 2 octaves higher than a human, and they can see three times better. Their smell is about ten times better than a human's

• Weaknesses:

• Speed: If they're not careful, they can end up seriously injuring themselves by hitting or tripping over things

• Enhanced Senses: If they are overly exposed to things that trigger their senses, said sense can be impaired temporarily or permanently

RP Interaction:
- Basic Interaction: Unless they are provoked, Mēfwa are very nice and caring people. The always look out for their family and friends
- Fighting: Mēfwa are dangerous fighters, using their brains and muscles to seriously disable their opponent when they feel the need to
- Sex with: Mēfwa females are very loud moaners. Both males and females tend to purr and growl in pleasure. A simple touch to the ears or tail are a great way to turn them on immediately. The vagina of a female is very soft, and so is the skin of the penis on a male.
- Being a Female: Females are usually quite shy and tend to keep to themselves until mating season. It is rare to find a female Mēfwa that actively seeks to be around others.
- Being a Male: Males are a less shy version of the females, but they are far more competitive when they are challenged.

• Like 1