Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
lVergill

abandoned Incest Mating Season [Vergil X GAO I am lion]

lVergill

"Y-Yes sis~" Vergil purr.

He leans over to taste her sister's raw pussy as his tongue began to lick her clean and tasting her love juice that drool out from her inside. 

GAO I am lion

She let's out a moan has he licked her pussy and she goes back to sucking his cock with a purr

• Love 1

lVergill

Vergil is in heaven, to have her gorgeous sister sucking his cock and licking her wet pussy is the best thing ever in his kitty life. He began to purr as his tongue began to taste her raw pussy and his cock is twitching inside of her mouth. 

GAO I am lion

She continues to suck on cock knowing that he was going to blow his load in her mouth and Vergil could see his sis was becoming dripping wet

lVergill

Vergil lay down as his pant heavily as his cock was about to reach his climax and feeling her wet juice on his face while he smile at her pussy. 

"Sis...I am cumming soon.." Vergil spoke. 

GAO I am lion

She blushed but she keeps going she wanted a taste of her brother's cum and Vergil could see her love juices just flowing out of her pussy

lVergill

Vergil meow loudly as his cock released his first, fresh milk inside her sister's wet mouth and moaning from having his cock suck dry. 

"That feel so good...sis..." Vergil moan. 

GAO I am lion

Lotus drinks all of the cum in her mouth then she panted "well brother that was a lot you let out"

lVergill

“W-Well...that’s because it is you that suck me...you are really pretty~” Vergil purr.

He purr softly as his hand rub into her soft butt and his cock slowly becoming erect once again.

GAO I am lion

She blushed then she looks at him right in the eyes "well brother do you want to go all the way with our mating nya" she started purring

lVergill

“Yes~ I want to mate with my cute sister.” Vergil smile.

He lean forward to lick her cheek and purring at her own purring which made her happy to hear her excited for this forbidden mating.

GAO I am lion

She blushed even more has he licked her then she lays down on her back "well brother go on then take me and make me yours" she reached down with one hand and she spreads her pussy open for her brother 

lVergill

Vergil became really fluster to see his quiet, mature sister spreading her legs and exposing her pussy to his own brother to mark her as his mating. Still, the hungry kitty began to approach the lewd kitty as his cock throb for her and began rubbing his dick into her wet cunt. 

"Sis....I want to make you mine, I want to make you my mating partner but we are sibling.." Vergil meow, painfully. 

GAO I am lion

She leaned up and kissed him then when the kiss broke she looks at him right in the eyes "I don't care if we are siblings I care about you too much to have anyone else has my mate nya "

lVergill

With that, Vergil slowly shove his large cock into her sister's pussy as he mewls loudly and feeling her warm pussy melting his cock as it spread her wide. He gasp softly to see blood coming out which made him happy and finally reaching her womb. 

"I can't believe it...I am sister's partner and first..." Vergil mutters. 

GAO I am lion

She panted heavily after his cock broke threw her hymen and reached her womb "nya brother I am finally yours nya" she wrapped her arms around him and purred loudly

lVergill

"And I am your too-nya~" Vergil happily purr.

He could feel her pussy tightening grip his cock as he enters her womb and began to lick her face to mark her while he continues to pound her pussy to shape her with his large pile of meat. 

GAO I am lion

She purred loudly has he pounded her pussy and she looks at him "nya brother your cock feels so good inside of me nya"

lVergill

"Your pussy feel so good~ I want to keep mating with you, forever..." Vergil mewls. 

He didn't stop fucking her sister as he finally taste her warm pussy and panting heavily from the fast thrust to make her lewd sister happy. 

GAO I am lion

She started panting has he continues to fuck her "nya I am happy you enjoy my pussy brother nya " she hugged him and keeps him close

lVergill

Vergil smile to hear his beautiful sister enjoying her fuck as he leans over to kiss her sister and began to go rough on her pussy while his cock throb inside from all of this pleasure overwhelming the poor kitty. 

GAO I am lion

She let out a few cute meows she could feel his cock start throbbing "nya brother are you getting close to coming your cock is throbbing so much nya~"

lVergill

His body lean upon his sister’s body as her breasts press against his chest and mewls at the urge to come inside her pussy.

”Y-Yes! I am...cumming soon!” He scream.

GAO I am lion

She wrapped her legs around him then she purred loudly "nya go on then brother let out all out inside of me and don't stop in till your done brother nya"

lVergill

Vergil listen to his big sister’s lewd order as she came inside her womb for the first time and marking her inside with his hot, sticky milk. Vergil has claim his own sister as his mating partner and happily purring.

”I am so happy....I love you sis~” Vergil smile.