Incest Mating Season [Vergil X GAO I am lion]

Vergil notice his sister making a lewd expression which mean she was hungry for his cock and milk to be inside of her womb. He began to grunt at her sister pussy holding him and purring since it feel so good. 

"Of course~ I am having sex with my gorgeous sister~" Vergil smile. 

Vergil smile as his hand began to cares her blond hair and licking her cheek to show affection to his sweet sister.

”I am happy to hear that sis~ I am glad our relationship became like this. I will take responsibility as your brother and future husband.” Vergil smile.

Vergil smile to see Lotus to eager to do anything he ask of her and gently pin her down as the water splash around them. His tongue began licking her neck while his cock began to caress her pussy lips and purring loudly from wanting to mate with her. 

"Because you are so hot, sis~ I just want to make you feel good and having sex with you~" Vergil purr. 

Vergil began to kiss her sister as his hands began to caress her breasts and mewls since his cock was throbbing from the hard rub of her pussy.