Like Day and Night (Guy_Sas X Lisa)

It didn't take long for Lisa's tits do be covered with her own saliva while the two guys used her throat and mouth. Allowed her to enjoy their cum they generously offered to her. If she wouldn't been drugged and worn out she would have realized that she herself never referred to her breasts as tits. Breasts, boobs, boonies,chest,.... But never did she think of them as tits. It seemed so disrespectful and degrading, exactly right for a cum hungry slut like herself. 

Even as the second guys unloaded she didn't feel the pleasure she did before. Something was missing. It didn't feel right. Maybe she just needed more. Hungry for cum Lisa turned back to the first man and seconds later passed out. 

Lisa woke up yawning. She felt tired which was a bit unsettling. She slept all night, deep and sound although haunted by dreams she couldn't remember. Weird. As she got up she felt like her throat was soar. She raised an eyebrow, she didn't get a cold for years, hoped she wasn't ill. Upon entering the shower the next discovery awaited her, her pussy still was a bit wet. Fever induced dreams maybe? Those kind of dreams people dreaded to talk about. 

She sighed. No point in not going to school. Most of her lessons were private and/or virtual classes anyway, only few hours a day were actually spend with other students as social interaction was still valued somewhat even though it lessened the success of the lessons at hand. 

She took a quick PowerBar with added vitamins and extra immune system activators and headed for the mag train station right in front of their apartment. 

Before leaving she followed an Impuls and quickly recorded a message "Hi mum, did sleep a bit weird tonight. Hope I am not greeting sick. Anyway I love you, see you later I hope." the young teen stopped the recording, than out of nothing started it again, not knowing were the next sentence came from "Oh, Mister dominoco.... No wait.... Dom sends his best regards." 

• Love 1

Stephanie awoke with a start, to the sound of rhythmic beeping . Her back was sore, and she was tired. She had barely slept at all last night, choosing to instead to work on the political campaign. She had written out drafts for law proposals, and gathered lists of every political figure who ever owed her a favor. She had passed out sometime after four due to sheer exhaustion. She immediately looked over, and chastised herself for falling asleep at all. She made her way out of her study slowly, and saw that she had a new message.

Stephanie couldn't help but break down in tears as she heard her daughters voice, so innocent and unaware. As she heard the soft click indicating the end of the recording she made a pledge to herself that she would make sure that the law was passed by the end of the week. She stood up, from where she had fallen to her knees, and then heard the message start back up again. Her blood went cold, at the second half of the message. It couldn't be, not that monster. Her body went numb, as she imagined the sight of that horrible thing shoving it's monstrous cock down her daughter's throat. The thought of it cumming all over her daughter's face. The thought of her daughter asking for more. Somewhere deep inside her, she almost felt a twinge of arousal at the thought, and that made her want to throw up. 

"Stephanie," the clean cold voice of Anne rang out through the walls of the apartment, "you have two guests who wish to see you. One identified himself the lead technician from  your company, Robert, and the other appears to be a pleasure bot. I think I can just about read his Identification number, D-382."

"What!?" Stephanie looked out towards the front door, "Don't let them in Anne," she had no idea what was going on, but she didn't want to be around that monster right now. Her mind was going through a lot, and needed time to process everything, think out her next move.

"I'm sorry, Stephanie, but I'll have to let them in. The men who came in last night, they explained everything to me, and I believe that this is for the best."

~~~

The mag train was fairly tightly packed, as it always was. However, luckily for Lisa, those with money to spare got the chance to ride through in the first class compartment, with it's large comfortable chairs, well decorated cabin of red satin and gold accents, and spare room. The first class cabin carried important business men, low level politicians, and occasionally some kind of famous person. However, the people Lisa most often met on the train were fellow classmates. That day in particular James, an older student, walked over to her, and smiled.

"Hey, Lisa, it's been awhile hasn't it," hid did a very good job at hiding the lie in that statement, "you don't look to well, are you feeling okay?"

• Love 1

"Oh hi James... I am fine. Just a bit tired. And it seems I might catch a...."  her words came out slower. The voice brought back fragments of her weird dreams. In reflex she tightened her legs. Surprised she got a little wet again. Her Cheeks began to redden. Cum. She never thought about it before, but suddenly she was wondering how that stuff would taste. How his cum would taste. "cold."

She shifted in her seat, nervous. Livid pictures on her mind of sucking James of. She licked her lips and without noticing it herself her eyes were drawn to his pants again and again. "Got... Got a bit of a soar throat. And maybe.... A hint of fewer. Or is it hot in here?" she asked, a drop of sweat forming on her forehead. 

• Love 1

James smiled internally as he saw the blush grow on her cheeks, and the way she kept glancing down towards his pants. He took another step forward so that he was close to her. He had only even approached her to just allow himself to gloat over getting away with what had happened last night. Seeing her like this though, it didn't take long for him to see that he had the chance to do so much more. He had used her mouth last night, but he wanted to see her servicing his cock, not just her gagging as he used her throat like a fucktoy. 

"You don't sound too good either," he said, "maybe that cold is worse than you thought, or maybe you're just distracted by thoughts of something else," he raised an eyebrow, "having trouble focusing? My eyes are up here," he said point up at his eyes. As he spoke his hand moved up to grab the back of her thigh.

~~~

Stephanie tried to defend herself when she saw Dom enter the room, but it was hopeless. With little effort he had managed to pin her arms behind her back, in just one of his strong hands. His other freely explored her body, as she tried in vain to turn away. She wanted to be absolutely disgusted by his touch, and in her mind she was. However her body couldn't fight it. His touch was trained to know all of the spots that turned women on. Her traitor cunt tingled with desire as Robert stepped in.

"I know you don't like this," he started. She tried to say something, anything, in retort, by Dom's free hand stopped roaming and clamped itself over her mouth, silencing her. "However, this is for Lisa, to help her." She raised an eyebrow, "You know as well as I do, that while his body can make a nearly infinite amount of cum, he can only make so much of the chemical that makes it addictive. If he cums enough before, then the effects won't work on her."

Stephanie glared at him. She knew that this wasn't for her daughter at all. They wanted her to get addicted to his cum, to surrender to this monster, just to make her more compliant, as if everything they had already done wasn't enough. However, while that might've been their main reason, she knew he wasn't wrong. If she managed to make him cum enough now, then at least her daughter would be safe. She could try to make sure that his cum wouldn't end up in or on her, but realistically there was no way to stop that from happening. She would take the addiction, but at least she would know its happening and be able to fight against it.

Dom's hand pulled away from her mouth, giving her the chance to respond, and while she wanted to stay tough, she couldn't. In one moment the weight of what she was about to do hit her, and she cried again. Dom let go of her arms, and she took a step away from him, before she collapsed onto her knees. Dom walked around her and pushed his cock against her cheek. "You want to help protect your daughter, don't you?" Weakly she nodded and opened her mouth.

• Love 1

"Hey..." Lisa started "What are you..." she topped herself, surprised by the moan that came from her very own lips as he touched her. Her eyes were fixed on his face for a second, only enough to let images of the weird dream come back. Herself in a classroom from last century, herself in a steril laboratory. Always naked, always being sexualy abused.

But still, thinking about it made her so wet. She involuntarily moved her hips forward, Then back again as she was surprised by her own actions. Her legs were shaking, somehow she could barely keep herself on her knees. She never even kissed a boy, but now all she could do was think about his cock, think about how good it would feel to make him cum. 

Again she Locke her lips, looked down...  "It... It sounds weir.... But... Can I suck it? Please? I... I... Need to know. Need to know how it taste. I beg you please...." 

• Love 1

He reached up and grabbed her hair, by the back of her head making her look up at him. “What kind of question is that, slut? We barely know each other and you want to suck my cock. I thought you were some kind of good girl, but it turns out you’re just a cock hungry little fucking whore, huh?” He pulled her by hair to her feet, and through the cabin.

He dragged her into the bathroom, where he threw her inside, before he closed and locked the door behind them. He pushes her onto her knees, and in a quick motion pulls his cock out. With his hand on her head, he pulls her close, so that it’s brushing against her lips. “This is what you wanted, isn’t it slut? Hurry up and start sucking me off.”

He slipped his other hand into his pocket, and grabbed his phone. He fully intended to get a couple pictures of her sucking his cock in the train bathroom, but he wanted to wait until she was already into it before he hinted at his intentions.

~~~

Stephanie chocked and gagged as Dom’s cock pushed its way down her throat. That we to be expected though, it wasn’t the worst part though. The worst part was that he wasn’t the one pushing it down her throat, she was. He refused to touch her, he just sat back in her chair, while she was on her knees working at his cock like a whore.

She glanced up at him, to see him comfortably sitting back, smirking down at her. There was nothing to indicate that he was even struggling to hold himself back from cumming. A wave of disappointment washed over her. 

“You would be a lot closer, if you used those slut tits, to help get me off.”

Reluctantly Stephanie, reached her hands down and began to undo the buttons on her shirt, and let it fall off. After that she unclasped her bra and let it fall off to her floor. She rose up on her knees and pushed her breasts together around his cock. She began to push them up and down on his cock, while her mouth wrapped round his cock and sucked while she ran her tongue around the head.

After a couple minutes he came without warning, filling her mouth with cum. For a brief moment she felt satisfied at that alone, then she remembered what was happening. She pulled herself away, and kneeled over and tried to spit it all out on the floor, but she already knew it was too late, she had already felt some slide down her throat, and she could feel it’s effects running over body.

Dom pulled her up and towards his cock, which she noticed was still hard. “Come on slut, you still have a lot more work to do.”

”Can’t you please give me a minute,” she said, as she still coughed and tried to get the remining semen out of her mouth.

”We don’t have much time before I have to get him back,” Robert said from his seat on the opposite side of the room, “and you still have to make him cum four more times.”

She cried, but knew she had no choice, as she opened her mouth and got back to work pleasing him. Deep inside her mind, she was excited to get his next load of cum , and maybe to feel more of that pleasure she felt when she swallowed just a bit of it.

• Love 1

Lisa was scared, even more at herself than at being groped and touched in public. What was wrong with her? Why did she say these insane thing? "Please don't.... Ouw.... You are hurting me.... Stop.... I am not that kind of girl..." she begged as she was drawn and pushed to the toilet. 

And still she feel to her knees, opened her mouth and licked around the head of his cock, it almost came naturally to her despite everything in her screaming how disgusting, how degrading this was. One of her hands found its way into her skin tight, thin neosilk pants and started a slow rubbing. 

With the other she opened her blouse and removed her bra. Not as much as to display her perky teenage breasts, but she instinctively knew thing might get messy.

In the same move she pushed her head forward a bit, till her entire mouth was filled with cock, afraid to go farther. Although a voice deep in her insisted that that was the place a cock belonged. All the way down her throat. 

• Love 1

“You say you are not that kind of girl, and yet you took my cock in your mouth, without any hesitation. Do you really expect me to believe that you haven’t done this before?” He gripped the back of her head hard, and pushed her forward until his cock pushed down her throat. “Your throat fits around my cock, like a sleeve, like this is what you’re body is designed to do.”

He pulled out his phone, and snapped a picture of her with his cock in her mouth, breasts out, and hand down her panties. “You better keep sucking on my cock, until I’m satisfied, or else I’m going to show the whole school what a skit you really are.” He let go of her head, and leaned back, placing his hands on the edge of the sink to support himself as he let her get to work.

• Love 1

The schoolgirl was horrified, silent tears ran down her face, joining with the stream of saliva dripping from the edges of her mouth. 

She knew she should sink her knees into this abusive pervs cock till she tasted blood. Or at least punch his rapist balls and run away. 

But as much as she hated it, she couldn't bring herself to stop. Even as he removed his hands she kept on sucking, pushing his dick down her throat. 

He hated him for making her do it. Even more though she hated herself, hated the way she was obeying him like a cheap shore. A drank, cynical voice in her head noted that unlike the cheapest shore she wouldn't be payed. She was just a worthless slut or a helpless victim. Lisa sobbed at that thought, not sure which of those two was worse. 

• Love 1

“Why are you crying, slut,” James asked in a mocking tone of voice, “this is exactly what you wanted isn’t it? After all, who other than a dumb slut would ask a guy she barely knew if she could suck his cock? If you’re not a little whore, then stop sucking my cock right now.”

James took multiple pictures of her sucking his cock, from different angles. He sent them all to Kyle. Kyle responded shortly after and they got into a quick conversation. Unfortunately Kyle didn’t ride the train, he couldn’t join in. However they both very quickly started devolving plans.

James pulled her head off of his cock just as he was about to cum. “I think I’ve had enough of your slutty mouth for now. I think I want to try out cunt, see how loose it is,” he looked down at her hands, still in her panties, “looks like you’ve gotten it nice and ready for me.”

• Love 1

Lisa wanted to stop as he suggested it but she was longing for more, needed to make him cum. As he pulled out she was relieved and disappointed, licked her lips almost jumping after his precious cock. 

Her hand stopped dead in her panties. "No.... Please. No.... Not that..... I am still I never had..... Please don't...." 

• Love 1

“You’ve never had sex? A virgin slut, what are the odds?” He began to slap her cheek over and over with his cock, enjoying the sound oh his wet flesh loudly smacking against her soft cheek. “Well that changes things, let me think about it for a moment.”

He actually had to pause to think, though he kept cockslapping her as he did. On one hand he wanted to take her virginity right here and now, in the bathroom in the train car. However, at the same time he wanted to make her degrade herself. He planned on using her mouth for as long as he could, and he didn’t need her crying every time he did. Maybe if he got her to accept her station a bit, degrade herself, then she’d be a far more willing slut in the future.

”Alright,” he said as he shoves his cock back into her mouth, “I’ll finish with your dirty slut mouth today, but I’ll leave you with an order, before the end of the school day I want you to los your virginity, and I want a picture of a cock in your cunt to prove it. If I don’t get it by the time the last bell rings, I’m not only going to spread these pictures to the teachers and students,” he turned his phone around to show her, “but I’ll send them to the media as well, I know of quite a few tabloids that would love to the see the daughter of such an important CEO, with a cock in her mouth. Now be a good little fucktoy, and finish me off.”

• Love 1

For a moment the young teen was almost thankful for getting his cock back into her mouth. Than her heart dropped. She realized she got herself into the worst blackmail ever. She sobbed and cried, but still nodded with her cock filled mouth. 

Than forced herself forward till her nose touched his pelvis. Rough, with no mercy to herself. Back till only his head was in her mouth. And down again, gagging, retching. 

She didn't deserve any better. She was a slut. A stupid cunt. All she deserved, all she wanted was cum. 

Her moves got faster, her gagging more intense. But all the time he looked up at him and his phone. Eyes full of tears... And deep in them enjoying herself. A unsatisfied need burning in her. 

• Love 1

“Good girl,” he patted her head as she nodded. He then leaned back again, closed his eyes, and enjoyed the feeling of Lisa working his cock, taking it deep in her throat, over and over. He bucked back each time she gagged, but was mostly happy to let her do all the work. Then, finally he couldn’t hold back any more.

He pulled Lisa’s head back and held it, with his cock just passed her lips, as he came in her mouth. He held her there for a couple of seconds, until he felt his balls were empty. He pulled away and looked down at her, as he turned his phone back around to take another picture. “Don’t swallow it yet, slut. Open your mouth and show me my cum on your tongue, before you drink it.” 

• Love 1

Lisa was stopped just in time, she sighed happy as he finally came, the taste of cum electrifying her. She couldn't barely hold back, she wanted to taste it drink it. 

Reluctant Lisa opened her mouth wide, quickly moved her hands to catch some drops of cum that were dropping from her lips. Her eyes were begging him, begging him to finally allow her her reward. 

• Love 1

He smiled at her, and snapped one more picture with his phone, and then pocketed it. “You are a desperate little slut, aren’t you,” he asked as he looked into her eyes, “Alright, you can go ahead and drink it now.” He said as he tucked his cock back into his pants. “Have a good day at school, I look forward to getting that picture.”

As soon as he finished saying that he walked out of the bathroom, purposely pushing the door wide open. Anyone who looked in that direction could’ve caught a glimpse of Lisa. Still on her knees, hair thoroughly messed up, with a trail of saliva and tears dripping down onto her breasts, a small drop of cum on her chin. In that moment she was the perfect picture of a cock hungry slut. Then the door swung shut and she was alone in the bathroom.

• Love 1

Lisa quickly turned the lock, shutting herself in. She broke down and began to sob and cry like a little girl. Why did he do that? What happened to her?

And why did she let it happen? Why did she long for cum so much? 

She sobbed, sniffed. Her eyes were red from all the crying. And all the same she tasted the cum in her mouth, tried to swallow every last drop of it. Collected the drops on her chin with her fingers and eagerly sucked it clean. 

She didn't even think about it while she waited for the mag to arrive at the school center. 

Broken, with deranged clothes she entered the modern building, walked by the self learning labs to one of the public classes. Never before dreaded she being around other pupils more than now. Usually the group lessons were the highlight of her week, but today she just wanted to be alone. 

As she entered the room she noticed a familiar face. She couldn't put a name to it, but she felt that she knew him... A cold shiver ran down her back. 

• Love 1

Kyle noticed as she walked into the classroom, and under his pants he could already feel his cock start to harden, at the thought of everything he had seen of her last night, combined with the pictures he had gotten on his way to school. There was something different though to seeing her now, in her school outfit. Before, when she had been drugged she had really felt seemed like a pleasure bot, with the way she followed instructions mindlessly. Now though, he could see the real person underneath, and something about that made him want her so much more. He wanted to see all of it fall away, as she became the slut he knew she had started to become. 

The teacher looked her over as she entered the room, an actual human being, he was a man of fifty who all the students knew simply as Mr. Thomason. His eyes glanced over Lisa once, and he called her out, "Lisa, you're thirty seconds late to class, and your uniform is a mess. I would like to remind you that this is easily one of the most prestigious schooling centers in the country, costing your mom over eighty thousand dollars a semester. We try to accept only the best, most dedicated students, and if you're going to start slacking off now, I suggest you just go home, and save your mother the costs," he caught his breath after the spiel, and then straitened himself, "Sorry about that class, today we'll be talking about. . ."

He droned on about the topic of that day, and while Kyle wanted to listen, his attention was caught on Lisa. He knew what James had ordered her to do, and he fully intended to be the one who took her virginity. As soon as class was over, he knew that James intended to text her. As the bell rang, he saw her look down at her phone. James had sent her a simple message, "hey, I hope you didn't forget our deal. Proof that you lost your virginity by four o'clock, or I start sharing the pictures. I think this one is my favorite." Attached was the photo of her with the cum in her mouth, and puppy dog eyes that seemed to ask "did I do a good job?"

Kyle approached from her side as her attention was caught on the phone, "Sorry you had to get chewed out by the teach," he said as he neared, "the human teachers can get way too hung up on small details, I don't think they even know how stressful this life can get for us, you know," he smiled at her, "hey, when's your next class? A couple friends and I found a great place to relax, when things get too stressful. I can show it to you if you want? Name's Kyle by the way, we've shared a couple classes for awhile now, but I don't think we've met each other properly yet." as he

Edited by guy_sas
  • Love 1

Lisa wanted to sink into the ground as her teacher called her out, she still tasted the cum, could feel the eyes of the other students piercing her. 

The class consisted of pupils of varying years, supposed to make them learn from each other. She sad down ashamed, could barely listen to mister Thomason. He usually was a nice teacher, with a professional distance. Everyone was a professional in her live. 

But today he kreeped her out, filled her with a fear. Pictures of tentacles flashed in her mind when she closed her eyes for a second. 

As Kyle approached her she quickly hid her phone, fearing he might have saw something. She took a deep breath. Yes she had seen him in classes, he was a senior. She never liked the looks he gave her, she always felt naked in front of his eyes. 

But again, something in her urged her to follow him, to do what he suggested. Somehow she seemed to know him from anywhere else, but she didn't know how and where. She nodded and gave a pained smile "I.... Yes... I think I could use some time off.... That... That would be great..." 

• Love 1

“Good, glad to hear it,” he said as he wrapped his arm over her shoulders and started to lead her through the halls, “so, I gave you my name, and you’re Lisa, right? Why don’t you tell me a little about yourself?” He tried to keep her talking as he moved through the halls, get her to drop her guard.

He led her all through the building down into the basement, and stopped in front of a door marked “staff only.” He pushes the doors open to show her that the room held a couple tables in the center of the room. The walls were lined with shelves and drawers, with a visible microwave and mini fridge. He flicked the lights on and sat down at the table.

”This room was meant to be a break room for the janitors, but the school hasn’t had any human janitors for almost ten years now, so this room practically goes unused,” he pulled up a chair for her, before he walked over to the mini fridge, and pulled out two cans, “Don’t tell anyone either, but we’ve snuck a couple cans of beer in here too. One drink won’t kill you, come on, have a seat and get comfortable.”

• Love 1

"Thanks..." Lisa answered and took a little sib of the bee. It's bitter taste was awful and yet, maybe that was what she needed. She laughed out loud at the irony of that thought and took a bigger one, emptying half of the can in one go. Burped and laughed again. "Sorry Kyle you must think I am such a mess. I... And I.... Really am...." 

A sniff, a sob, new tears on her cheeks. Lisa blushed and took out her phone, than almost broke down as she handed it to the older pupil, the chat and pics open. "I... I.... Can you.... Oh my God.... Can you help me....? P... PPP... Please? I.... I.... Need someone to... to... please fuck me.... You... Seem nice and...." 

• Love 1

Kyle smiled as she took a sip of the beer, but that was nothing compared to the grin that threatened to consume his face when she handed him his phone. He had to turn away from her, so she couldn't see him as he looked over it. A minute later, he managed to compose himself and he turned back to face her. He wrapped his arm over her shoulder and opened his mouth. "That's uh. . . quite the situation you found yourself in. I would be happy to help you, but I have one question first." He paused as if he was trying to figure out the best way to approach an awkward subject, "how did this guy get these pictures anyway? Did he fake them?"

• Love 1

"No... He... He didn't, I... I..." Lisa sobbed even harder. Could barely talk. How could she explain that it was her own doing, but that she didn't want it? That something was wrong with her, that she needed to do it, even if she didn't want it? 

"I was stupid! Out of my mind.... A dumb slut! And... And now I get what I deserve for being such an idiot... Please.... I cannot.... I don't wanna ask another one... Pl... Please fuck me..." 

The girl started to open up her deranged blouse, pulled down her bra exposing her young tits... " See? I am serious. I beg you... "

Kyle looked at her for a moment, and then without saying a word, he stood up, grabbed Lisa and pulled her up to sit on the edge of the desk. He leaned in and started to kiss her, while one hand began to play with her bare breasts. His other hand reached down under her skirt, he pushed her panties to the side, and began to slowly rub her virgin pussy. He let go of her breast, and his hand started to make its way up her back until it reached her neck. 

He broke off the kiss, and leaned in to whisper in her ear, "Shh, just lie back and relax your body," slowly he began to push her back, to lie down on the desk with his free hand, while his other worked at getting her more and more wet. Once she seemed ready he pulled his hand away and unzipped his pants freeing his cock. He began to rub it against her pussy lips. "I'm going to put it in, on three okay? One, two. . . three."

~~~

Stephanie's jaw ached. Her throat was beyond sore. Her pride was irreparably damaged. She had no idea how much time she had spent sucking Dom's cock, but she knew there couldn't be much left. She only had to make him cum one more time. She had given up on trying to spit his cum out, no matter how bad she knew it was, it felt too good sliding down her throat. She was weak. She had done anything and everything she could think of to make him cum, used her breasts, used her tongue, she licked his balls, and begged for him to cum. All of it hurt, and the worst part was that none of it was good enough to make him cum that last time.

Desperate she shoved his cock down her throat, and tried her best to swallow around it, hoping her throat muscles could jerk him off. Her lungs burned and her vision blurred, but she could feel his cock throbbing finally, she was sure if she could just hold on a little longer, he would cum. Her eyes started to close, and the whole world seemed too grow distant, and yet she was sure she was close. If she pulled back now, he would be able to recover and she would be at square one. She thought she felt a bit of precum slide down her throat, just as she blacked out.

She only lay unconscious for a minute or two, but when she awoke she saw both of them heading towards the door, "this is a waste of time, she can't make you cum," Robert said to Dom. "No," she cried out, as she pushed herself onto her hands and knees. Her mind was still fuzzy from lack of oxygen, as she crawled across the floor and wrapped her arms around Dom's legs, "please, don't go yet." She needed to protect her daughter, that's why she was doing this, "please, don't go yet."

"Why not," Dom pulled one leg free from her arms, and pushed her down onto the floor, "your mouth is worthless, slut. All those other times I came was merely out of pity, because I thought you deserved it, but at the end you proved that you can't actually make me cum.

Stephanie paused for a moment as she lay there. They started to walk away. "You can use my other hole, my. . . my. . . my pussy. Please use my. . . please use my pussy to help make you cum," she rolled onto her back, and spread her legs so Dom could see her pussy. "Please," she swallowed the word, she couldn't believe that she was going to say it, "please, sir."

A second later, Dom was on top of her, holding her arms above her head, while his knees rested on her legs, forcing them to stay apart. He lined his cock up with her wet pussy, and her eyes went wide. She tried to wriggle out his grip. She realized that she didn't want this, she opened her mouth to beg him to stop, but it was too late. Before she even got a word out, he pushed his cock inside her cunt.

• Love 1

Lisa couldn't see but feel his cock on her hairless pussy. She moved at unease a bit. It seemed quite big. She wasn't sure it would fit, it scarred her. Almost as much as the fact that her body reacted fast, she was never a girl to get aroused fast or without a reason. Sure, shortly before her period her hormones might act a bit weird, but never like that. What the hell happened with her? 

What was she doing? Why didn't she call her mother? Inform the police... Or the private security of their company? That was what she was supposed to do if she ever got into a position where she was vulnerable to blackmail. It was told her again and again... 

"Kyle no... Stop plllllleeeeeasseee....." her sentence ended in a little cry as he pushed himself into her. Deep enough to thrust through her hymen in the first go. Lisa tensed up. It hurt, thankfully not as bed as she was thinking it would. She could feel the wetness of her virgin blood in her pussy and trembled. Than reached for her phone, offered it to Kyle... "Can you.... Please? The proof?" she closed her eyes for a second, two. This was the most humiliating, the most hurtful part. 

Asking, begging to have the pics taken. It made her feel used, cheap, worthless. 

• Love 1