Hello there!

Hi there. My OC is named Pixie which is what I go by at work irl. On the subject of real life... I go to work at about 6pm-3 or 4 am (EST). I work in a gentlemen'club. My OC does not haha. 

I love Sebastian, Grell and Undertaker (Black Butler), L from DN, Kyoya from Oran Highschool Host Club. At some point I would like my OC to rp with those characters 💜 I love Semi-lit but am open to everything. For smut I prefer to do it behind closed doors, thus my inbox is open 😉

My OC:

I will simply follow how your character approaches situations. 

Species: human 
Sexuality: pan 
Personality: Peacekeeper that is afraid of conflict but unafraid to die. Quiet at first but responds protectively in dangerous situations. A wanderer. 
Defects: Her family was killed when she was an infant. As a result she has abandonment issues but is also insanely hard to get close to. She struggles with nightmares and hates being cuddled. She is too independent and it's hard to let other's in. 
Appearance: Long black hair that lays right below her bust. 5'0 with a small frame. A tattoo of a seal on her right foot. Always wears a simple black dress with a tie right under her bust. 

I'm new to this roleplay stuff but please bare with me.

• Community Administrator

Hello and welcome to EcchiDreams! It's good to see you here! Don't worry about being too new to this roleplay stuff. Our community is very friendly and understanding. If you need any help, or just have a question, please don't hesitate to contact a member of staff!

• Senior Staff

Hi there right back, Pixiex. Welcome to the site.
You have pretty good taste in [manga/anime] delete as appropriate. More accurately, I like all three of those series as well. xD
Anyway, I hope you enjoy your time here. If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask.

Sweet Dreams~

On 31/10/2018 at 12:10, TG_Ren said:

Should I respond "General Kenobi" to your greeting? ^^' Welcome!! Thats a pretty good introduction. Hope you have fun here. 🙂

Haha simply used the image until I can either make a crappy version of what my OC looks like or find another hahaha😂

On 31/10/2018 at 10:50, SMFoxy said:

Hi there right back, Pixiex. Welcome to the site.
You have pretty good taste in [manga/anime] delete as appropriate. More accurately, I like all three of those series as well. xD
Anyway, I hope you enjoy your time here. If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask.

Sweet Dreams~

Thanks so much for the warm welcome💜

On 31/10/2018 at 12:28, TieMeDownMay said:

A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one.

I hope you have fun here, I'm pretty new too, and everyone here is really nice, I'm sure you'll like it!

Thank you and I wish the same for you 💜 

Mod Edit: Please don't double/triple post. Thank you.

Edited by Temaelrin
Merged Posts
  • Thanks 1