Always feeling aroused

I'm not sure if this is me or not, I'm not addicted to sex either. I've just been beginning to notice that I'm always aroused just about. I'm 35 years old and I sometimes wonder if age has anything to do with it. I feel comfortable sharing here because I trust people here and I'm feeling comfortable on opening myself up. For the longest time I was depressed and wasn't able to feel those sort of emotions and now that I'm feeling it again, I always feel aroused. It's sort of crazy. Does anyone else feel like this or has gone through this? Where you feel aroused a lot? I don't feel ashamed by it or anything. Just curious if anyone has went through this before. 

So I'm 30 now and I have plenty of vices at this stage of my life. Sex honestly has been one of mine through different stages of my life.

Between the ages of 14-20 I was doing anything I could to increase my odds of having sex. This included having multiple girlfriends, meeting people online, anything that worked, I was using it.

Around 22, I settled down and focused on trying to have a military career. Once training was over however, I found I still needed a sexual outlet. For about two years I had two girls whom I had very casual relationships with. Some days I would go see one of them during lunch hour, and see the other one after work.

Around 26, sex as an activity became a little more rare for me. I was out of the military and had gained weight and lost some of that attractiveness that I feel worked in my favor. My sexual outlet became writing and I actually tried to form meaningful relationships with the women I dated.

So today, I find it depends on the day? Sometimes I feel that really strong desire to have sex while other days I just feel aroused and want to write about kinks and have fun with people who share in my passion for it!

So, I dont know if that answers your question. But that's kinda where I am at. Maybe it's my age, experiences, or chemical imbalance but I am frequently aroused.

I am 33 and I find my sex drive is all over the place. Some days I have no sex drive at all while others I just can't help but have the need to "Relieve" myself up to 5 times a day. (Was 7-10 before I was sexually active!) I find it mostly happens in the springtime for me. :x

My sex drive has usually been high since an early age and it wasn't until I was in my late teens that I lost my virginity. After then it was just downhill. With a mixture of shit self-esteem and being hypersexual (at the time) I would sleep around with anyone I could. I never really had a stable relationship until my current one and even now my partner has problems keeping up with my sex drive. Thankfully I have toys so I don't wear him out! ❤️

• 1 year later...

Archived