Surprisingly shy, yet randy

I'm new... Obviously.  I'm easily overwhelmed by new and different things, and this website counts.  I don't really know where I should start.  Aside from the required reading and rules, which I have done my best to go over already.  If anyone has advice, or just is willing to come to me with a friendly greeting, I'd appreciate it.  And I am looking forward to meeting you all.

• Community Administrator

Hello and welcome to EcchiDreams! It's really nice to see you here. Don't feel like you have to rush into anything, just go at your own pace :3 If you ever consider joiing the roleplaying forum, please don't hesitate to come to me with any questions you have. I will answer the best I can, and I will do my best to help you!

• Community Administrator

Yeah it is an awful lot to go through; one of my aims this year is to re-write it an make it a little bit more presentable and easier to read. I appreciate the feedback, and if you want my advice; just ease into it; get to know the community and let us get to know you. ^_^ We're all pretty friendly around here.

That said, welcome to EcchiDreams! Thanks for registering as well. I look forward to seeing you around!

Thank you.  There is a lot on this sight, and I'm the type to get easily overwhelmed by new things, so taking my time is a good idea.  

I am eager to start RPing though, but I'm not sure what kind of character to use... I can play a lot of different types of characters, males and females.  So, if anyone has a request, it could be a good way to give me a start at least.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Senior Staff

Sorry for taking so long to get back to you, but some people have been waiting a month for me to show up. xD

Anyway, welcome to EcchiDreams, NicetryShyguy. Hope you're enjoying your stay so far, and continue to do so.

If you need any help, don't hesitate to ask me or any other member of staff. Bonus points if you get the right staff for your problem. xD

Sweet Dreams~