Question

@YokoYamichi

This was something I was actually wondering if I should. I thought it would be good for more private settings with less cluttercon the more public Honeydew Hotel chat. Just wasn't sure if anyone would actually want it. But since I see a demand, I will provide this immediately. It will have it's own tab to reduce clutter of the overall island settings.

• Thanks 1

I can and that would be fun but I think that would be hard to do with the guest that are already here. And maybe hard to remember which room number we are up to. I was just gonna let you all make your own topics in the rooms section for your room that way you can set a description for what it looks like and other details.

• Thanks 1

I have a suggestion: since this thread seems to be turning into a general discussion topic, should it be broken up into several threads? i.e. keep this one for questions and polls, then make one for announcements, one for suggestions, etc.