The Snack Bar

@Lollipop I LIVE! Though I appear to have switched to writing in past tense in the meantime whoops.

On 26/02/2020 at 05:06, Lollipop said:

StaffCherry: He was enjoying himself a lot. It probably wasn't hard for Brian to tell, but Cherry loved being acting like a slut. Most of the island staff would agree that Cherry is one of the sluttiest members of the staff. He greatly enjoyed pleasing his partners and being a tease. He especially loves being fucked and sucking dick. Brain's cock covered in smeared neon lipstick prints was proof of the latter, as he hungrily devoured the tasty meat stick over and over. Taking it deeper and deeper into his tight wet throat. One of his hands gently grasped Brian's swelling balls, feeling how full they were. He wanted it. He wanted the load packed inside them. He wanted to drain them till they were empty. To feel Brian's cock throb as his load cum exploded down his throat. Cherry's head began to bob up and down Brian's shaft faster and faster. His pretty glowing lips sliding up and down Brian's spit covered dick like a well oiled piston. Over and over, he took the cock as deep into his throat he could.

@Peculiarity

Brian, already somewhat overstimulated, moaned and groaned in ecstasy as Cherry throated his cock again and again. Lipstick and saliva mixed in a fluorescent, sticky pool that dripped down his shaft and onto his balls even as Cherry's deft fingers massaged them. He couldn't think; everything was lust and pleasure and warm and wet. "Oh God~ Cherry!" Watching the boy's head bob greedily on his shaft, feeling the slick tightness of his throat encase his erection over and over, hearing the lewd sounds that interaction caused - it was all too much for Brian. "Ch-Cherry... I'm comiiing!" His hips bucked, and, unable to resist any longer, Brian grabbed Cherry's head with both hands, roughly fucking his face for a dozen thrusts before hilting himself in the boy's throat. His dick pulsed in time with his orgasm, sending rope after rope of hot, thick cum straight into Cherry's waiting throat. Long seconds passed while Brian came. Finally, he pulled himself out from the staff member's mouth. His cock dripped saliva, lipstick, and semen onto the floor, but he couldn't bring himself to care. "Ah... thank you, Cherry..." he gasped; that orgasm had been incredibly intense. "Come with me... to my room?" He smiled and offered his hand to help Cherry stand.

StaffCherry: As Brain groaned in pleasure and started to fuck Cherry's throat, the cute staff member's cock throbbed. When his head was held down and the handsome man started filling his tummy with hot, thick, cum, Cherry's eyes nearly rolled into the back of his from the pleasure as he stared up at his guest. His nose pressed against Brian's abdomen, his throat filled with a hard, throbbing, cock, and his stomach filling with cum, Cherry was in heaven.

Cherry's own cock was throbbing uncontrollably despite having already cum before. His body wanted more, and being used to satisfy someone's lust just made him even hornier. 

When Brian finally pulled his cock free of the tight, wet, and hungry hole, Cherry stared up at him with a fucked silly expression before opening his mouth and showing Brian the cum in his mouth before happily swallowing it all. As Brian proposed going back to his room, Cherry started licking up what cum was left on the man's cock, and nuzzling it lovingly while giving it wet, sloppy kisses. He stared up at Brian, the length of his cock pressed against the little slut's face. "As long as you promise to give me lots more, I'll go where ever you want me too." He grinned, his face covered in cum and saliva. He takes Brian's hand to help himself stand up, his legs a it shaky. 

@Peculiarity

StaffGinger: She walks out of the door behind the bar. Her skin glistened with water. She had just gotten out of the shower in the back room and grabbed a change of clothes, tight white shorts, and a lack tank top.

She looks over at Anthony, still drying her hair with a towel. "I'll grab ya that drink sir!" She smiles and tosses the towel on to the bar and goes to pour him a glass. She grabs the bottle and sets the glass in front of him, then pours. "Here ya go! One glass of our strongest whiskey." She slides the glass over to him. "Sorry for the mess around here. One of our special events just wrapped up and it got a wee bit out of hand." She runs the back of head, a bit embarrassed, her short, unkempt, red hair still dripping a bit with water.

@Bigthib

Edited by Lollipop

StaffGinger: "Well your asking the right person! I handle setting up most of our events. Today was Body Shots. Our next one is gonna be favorite of a lot of guest, The Cattle Run! We oil up some of our willing staff and have guest chase them around the bar. Those caught get "milked" or what ever the guest want to do to them instead. I'm the best there is at catching cattle, by the way." She poured him another glass with a smile. "We also have swimsuit night. You can guess what that is. And a bunch others."

@Bigthib

Edited by Lollipop

StaffGinger: She shoots the drink back with him, swallows and then coughs a bit while covering her mouth. The drink may have been a bit to strong for her but she laughs it off and collects herself quickly. 

Hearing his question, she giggles a bit. "Well The hotel is connected to the bar. There should be someone at the front desk who can get you a room. You won't need to sleep with anyone, everything's free. Even that drink. But finding someone to have some sexy fun with will probably be a lot easier than you think here." She smiles at him. "A lot easier."

@Bigthib

@Lollipop Anthony chuckles a bit when ginger reacts to the shot. “Well thats a good thing about the room and the company” he looked her up and down and asked her “how would a guy like me go about getting you to come hang out for a bit once im settled in.” He hands her the 20 and grabs his bag from the chair on the side of him

Edited by Bigthib

StaffGinger: She giggles. "Your room will come with a catalog of available staff who you can request to tend to your needs or spend time with. Just look me up in that, and put in a request by tapping my picture. I'll be there as soon as possible. It will also have a way of contacting me, incase you wanna make any request. Like things to bring or wear." She starts cleaning the glasses. "Should I be hoping to hear from you soon?"

@Bigthib

Edited by Lollipop

• 2 months later...

Yukki arrived with Derek and entered into the bar, the smell of alcohol and food in the air. “Here we are, this is the snack bar where you can drink and eat delicious food.” Yukki looked over at the staff waving. “I worked here for a little bit and I actually had my first taste of alcohol here.”

@DigiDJ

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 1

"Really?!" Derek had the look of amazement while scanning the room. "This place is much more lively than that old bar, thats for sure." A smile grew across my face as I put my eyes back on Yukki. "Thank you for bringing me here! Now let me do the gentleman move of getting you a drink. What would you like?" I start backing up towards the bar as I point to you waiting for your order. @AirAllie14

Edited by DigiDJ

"Alright long Island ice tea it is!"derek smiled before turning to the bar. Moments later derek had returned two big cups full of our Long Island Iced Teas. He placed a glass in front of Yukki (or Alia?) Derek sat across from her at this private table. "So have you been here long, this is only my first week here on the island."

“Thank you,” Yukki (sorry, Alia is someone I’m playing in another rp) said taking a sip. “This tastes really good. Yes, I suppose you could say I’ve been here pretty long. I was one of the first number of gusts to arrive here at this island and check in. I just ran into the forest and *poof* I ended up here.”

@DigiDJ

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 1

My eyes had a look of confusion. "I was flying over the area, but to be honest I never saw this island before. I've flown through this part of the ocean plenty of times while on missions, but haven't seen this place before." I take a long sip of my drink. Normally the alcohol would barely do anything to me due to my superhuman abilities, but the buzz hit me and I looked astonished. "Uh this tastes really good..."

I look over to you as your taking a small sip. Changing the subject as I didnt want to focus on the alcohol, I must be imagining it anyways. "So what did you do prior to coming to this island?"

“Well....” Yukki looked at him. “Believe it or not but I was the princess of a little kingdom called Veku. Um..... I don’t want to say anymore.....” Yukki looked a bit saddened and said, “all you need to know is that something bad happened and that I ran into the forest surrounding out kingdom and I ended up here on this island.....” 

• Love 1

"The veku?" Derek sat there for a moment his mind processing what the princess said. "Remind me, where is your kingdom located?" his mind was blown, he had traveled the world and never once found this said kingdom, but given her story as well as her appearance, she was probably from a different universe. Derek sighed. "I'm sorry, I won't ask further..."

“Well, I would say that Veku is probably not apart of this world. Then again, this whole island is so weird. I’ve seen so many strange people here that I’ve never seen before in my life... you probably think that I’m weird too considering....” she reached up and touch her pointed ears. “I honestly don’t know what to believe anymore, but one thing’s for certain, I don’t think I ever want to leave this island, not that I would be able to go back to Veku if I did leave....”

• Love 1

"Yeah, I'm not sure I want to head back in my regards." He didn't even think twice about the ears earlier. "Oh, I honestly didn't notice the ears.. and I'm my own kind of weird. I've been needing a vacation and this place just might be my retirement. I had stuff, but no one at home, besides the hotel staff I hadn't had a conversation with anyone other than you and its the most non-business or military conversation I've had in years." @AirAllie14

Edited by DigiDJ