I hate you.

"I know."

No, you don't know anything about me. You've always only been concerned with you.

"You know that's not true."

Like hell. How long did you ignore my feelings?

"You weren't being honest"

How long did you take advantage of me?

"I tried to give you what you needed"

How long did you lie to me?

"I never lied"

How long did you forget about me entirely?

"You asked me to choose. You made me choose."

Hah! Choose? You? You've never been able to choose anything. Greedy bastard. How many times have those stupid words left your lips? How many of us did you convince with your sweet lies?

"..."

Nami, Ren, Me, Her, and we're just the tip of the iceberg. You think we didn't know you always had someone else? How can you think you never lied when that's all you've ever done?

"She doesn't have anything to do with this."

Please, you haven't changed. You'll never change. You're always waiting, always wanting. You're weak and disgusting. How badly did you mess me up all for your selfishness?

"I... I never lied. I was just wrong, and stupid."

Excuses.

"It's the truth."

Only enough truth. That's what you call 'not lying'. You give just enough truth to get what you want, to manipulate us, to make us think and feel what you need out of us. You fucked me up with all of your 'truths'. I wish I'd never met you, and I know you'll never change.

"..."

You can't even take responsibility for what you've done. You think hurting makes it better? You think feeling sorry for yourself fixes it? You think there's any chance of you being a good guy? I told you what I wanted out of you, and you said yourself you were too scared to do it. Always so weak.

"I have people who need me still."

What, like Her? Like your wife? You even had the audacity to go and get married. After all your talk about taking responsibility, you just left us behind. And here you are just building yourself another harem.

"I have a daughter."

Bullshit, just someone else for you to lust after. Always waiting, always wanting. I know you, why do you think I sent her your way to begin with?

"... I don't know."

Oh. Suddenly we're not a fucking mind reader anymore? A few years late for that isn't it? More bullshit. You know why I did it. I know you, I know you can't change, and I wanted to prove it to you. You took Her away from me, like I knew you would.

"... You were the one who pushed her away."

So it's my fault? Convenient, isn't it?

"Are you done feeling sorry for yourself?"

I'm not sorry. I told you already, I HATE you. I hate you more than anyone. If it wasn't for you maybe I could have done something better. Or maybe all of this could just be over already. But no, you had to find me, had to see me, had to give me hope, had to make me feel all the things you wanted out of me. You should have let me broken, but you wanted to be the 'hero', wanted to be loved so damn much even though you already had Nami. You made me think you'd put me back together when all you did was break us apart. I hate you. We hate you. You're nothing but poison, and nothing He ever did can match the years we wasted on you!

"..."

You deserve everything we ever said to you. Because you don't care. You never loved us, not like we loved you, not like I loved you. If you did, I could break you like you broke me. I could hurt you like you hurt me. But you just keep going on. You're a fucking parasite. You'll always just move on to the next person who 'needs' you. That's how you justify everything you ever did. You think you can just 'learn' from us and fix the next person? You think you can change and do it right? You know that's bullshit. Even now you're standing in Ellen's way. You'll never let go, you fucking weakling.

"One of us has to move on."

Bullshit. Moving on means changing, and you can't do that. You'll only ever be a sweeter poison. Neither of us will ever be any different from what we've always been, from what we made out of each other. We just get better at it.

"..."

I hate you.

"I know."

I HATE YOU!

"I know."

Then fucking kill yourself already!

"No..."

"I'm sorry."

No you're not. You'll never change. Only one of us has ever been strong. You just keep being a coward then, keep chasing that stupid dream of being a hero. I know you, and I've outgrown you.

"I love you."

Fuck you, you didn't cry once writing this.

Archived