Character Ideas

Edit 2/14/22

Put now character dump down on the bottom to replace the broken link, put pictures back up.

The Dreamer

f990147e9f462496e7b627ea3c34d966.jpg

You walk along an unfamiliar path, along into the woods, an eerie song drawing you in. You feel your your breathing heightening, your stomach doing somersaults as you press on. The song speaks to your innermost desires as it draws you in. You could resist. You could just leave. However for one reason or another you do not.

As you make your way through the woods you come to a lone man in a clearing, though you quickly realize he is no man,instead some cross between man and beast. Black eyes look to you as a smile forms on his features, the music seemed to die away. It seemed to come from this man, but you see no instruments on his form, for that matter you see nothing on him in the slightest.

"Good evening my lady," he would say dipping his head, a tone of mischief in the phrase, "I have come to you from beyond the veil. I am a dream keeper, and yours call to me." He would say walking towards you now, "Your dreams speak of so much desire, of want for what this world lacks. I should like to fulfill your every wish and desire in my dreamscape. Please, come a while with me and dream?"

Prince of Deceit

b7e09de65ec2bb76b2a6d3b63ace65da.jpg

Gibelzu, or Gibby for short, comes from humble origins. Unlike most devil's he was not born into power, he was not particularly big nor was he particularly strong. No Gibby earned his throne the hard way, and with a fair amount of luck.

Gibby was an imp before fortune struck, one of the many bottom feeders constantly looking for the next big thing. It was on one of these cons that he ran into Deerdra, an up and coming fiend serving the god of death, her bloodline eventually leading to the creation of vampires and their many offshoots. Though known for her tenacious cunning in the current age, it was perhaps Gibelzu that instilled it into her.

The little demon saw potential in her, and knew without guidance it would be squandered. So he made a deal with the young fiend, he used her rise to power to field his own knowing in time she'd out grow this plane. In time she did just that leaving Gibelzu to his own devices, having used his time under her protection wisely he is now known for his powerful magics, his ability to enter the minds of those around him and twist their needs and desires to suit him.

The Innkeeper

642e6307fc3a25156a0a90d4d214e944.jpg

Chef is the last person you'd expect to see in an inn, much less running one being a skullcrusher ogre. His kind are known for their brutal efficiency, known for their adaptive nature, and strict militaristic society. Chef was born into this lifestyle, and served in his clan's army for nearly a decade as is required of his kin. It was there he got his nickname, though his actual name was Garak. Cooking has always been second nature to Chef, and with every victory Chef was the first to raid the spice cabinet. He even went so far as to learn many of the languages of those his clan conquered as to be able to read the many cookbooks his clan came in possession of. He was well loved by his comrades and sorely missed when the time came for him to retire.

Chef left his kin after that, wanting to learn more of the world, he had heard tales of strange dishes and was eager to find out of they had any grounding in reality. He took his hard earned wealth to a city known as Kinerath, a trade city known for it's accepting nature. However despite this accepting nature he quickly found that his 'wealth' wasn't nearly enough to simply buy an inn inside the city. So instead he was forced to buy some land off some ways from the road into town.

Bin of Wayward characters:

So anything sorted out are more recent characters, anything in the bin of needing reworked characters are characters that are older and that I haven't had time to either delete, rewrite, or ensure that I still like the concept for. I'm still willing to RP any of them, but I warn you most are from when I was younger and less experienced. 

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B-ramxXyAIzNfmJhektLMnJYLUlvQ3dnMnVucnFNZFlvUzdGYTBMakVsZ292dVE2VXJfSDg?resourcekey=0-A3UkpJi0yR6wumW3-2PIuw&usp=sharing

Archived