Fo'c'sle

Venus stood at the bow of Monster, one foot on the base of the bow sprit, one strong, soft hand holding onto a stay as she regarded the sea before her. The other hand rested easily on the hilt of a sheathed cutlass.

Low, white clouds boiled into the blue sky ahead, promising a smooth sea and gentle winds. Her long blonde hair and brocaded coat danced in the wind as she surveyed the sea. Tight white trousers and tall, black boots accented her long legs.As her coat danced the crew behind her could catch the occasional glimpse of her firm, round behind.

Opposite her cutlass a pistol was thrust into the broad belt of supple leather than hung low about her shapely, feminine hips. Each bore the dark patina of long use on its grip.

@WarAngel "Bo'sun Lavule!" she bellowed, turning her head to be heard across the deck.

(I was in the army, not the navy, so I have to research things! XD)

The boatswain, Cassandra Lavule as a little girl had aspirations to be captain of her own ship. However one cannot simply take command of a vessel, it requires experience on the seas under the guiding hand of an experienced captain. Years ago she came under the command of Captain Venus. Crewmates came and went, along with opportunities to gain higher positions amongst other ships, but somewhere along the way somewhere... Cassandra's respect for Venus' leadership as captain, outweighed the desires of a captaincy for herself. After all this time on the sea Cassandra had come to learn the ship as well as her own body making her the perfect candidate for the bosun of The Monster.

Cassandra heard the captain call for her and she quickly made her way across the deck of the ship stopping only to berate a shipmate who was not minding the rigging.  "If you want your rum ration, I suggest you tie off the main sail! We still have a full day ahead and I won't have you stressing the lines!" Once the crewman had been corrected, Cassandra continued to the captain. The bosun had leather boots that were fraying around the edges suggesting their wear and tear throughout the years. Her pants were baggy and secured via a large belt around her waist with the cotton shirt tucked beneath. Her breasts were only hidden by the cotton fabric as her neckline was revealed just above the leather bandolier that carried her powder and shot for her flintlock pistol tucked into her belt. Her hair was tied into a ponytail on the back of her head with green determined eyes looking up to her captain.

"Yes capn'?" Her voice was husky and low with a mild rasp that echoed her harsh lifestyle but also carried her respect for Venus and readiness to take orders.

I was a Marine, so I got the worst of both worlds.

Venus turned when her bo'sun answered. The blue eyed captain watched the other woman's breasts sway under the thin cotton of her shirt. She pursed her lips appreciatively but simply nodded.

"Promises to be good sailing, Lavule. See the deck crew stays sharp on the sheets. We'll need to mind the wind if we're going to make Marjia's Port before the rum stores run out."

The captain turned her face back to the sea, "One day, Cassie, I'll have to replace you and my deck will be a shambles." She said, laughing. "Don't suppose there's one of them you can train, is there?"

"Wit' this pack of rats? Not likely capn'. But I'll keep me eye out. Afraid I'm going to jump ship on you?" Cassandra smiled while stepping up to her captain and overlooking the map Marjia's port was always a fun stop and maybe she could keep an eye out for a pretty young thing to entertain her and the captain this time.

"Some of the crew have yet to feel a warm embrace, much less the... luxuries of Marjia's port. Could give us time to enjoy ourselves as we resupply and maybe maybe listen for some soft targets on the trade lanes... I'm a bit eager for some action and I don't just mean fucking the tits off a lass."

Venus huffed, "Jump ship? You'd be a fool not to, Cassandra Lavule. You with a ship and crew of your own? Me'n the mate with Monster - we'd be the masters of the seas. Least until they sent a fleet for us."

She wasn't so much afraid as sort of hopeful. Lavule was capable and attractive. Easier to avail herself of that latter fact as equals. Bad mojo to dally with the crew - well, openly, anyway."

Venus turned a smiling face back on the boatswain, "I expect the lads and lasses will go buck wild and we'll be apologizing to Marjia. I had intended to see what I could do about weaseling a cabin boy out of the filthy old wench." she said with a wink. "I'll share him with you as long as your one of my crew, eh?"

She swung nimbly under the stay and cocked her head toward the mainmast as she started toward the main deck, "Let's have a look at the rum stores and see how much work you have, shall we?"

Standing at the helm Talia sighs softly as her golden eyes turns down onto a compass she keeps on hand around her waist. Heading Southwest she turns the helm steering to the left lightly following her instincts goes. 

Her long hair pulled back into a partial pony tail still showing her length of going down most of her back. Wearing a black corset around her waist emphasizes her c cup breasts beneath a white tunic. Wearing a tight red skirt she sways her hips side to side as she a little she ponders on songs to sing when she saw the captain walking her way. 

"Bright day Capt," Talia calls out heavy with accent of an ancient language long lost only few who knows. "Kel'ia San jeo gwain Marjia Port sian vika," she says quickly in her tongue then she quickly switches to English after realizing she was speaking the wrong language. "We'll be in Marjia's Port in a few days time. Given the wind is on our side."