Good afternoon

• Community Administrator

Well, for starters I don't want to lose my account so I figure I'll go on and post. Nice to meet...whoever replies, I guess? I've rp'ed in the past but never on a forum or as part of a community. I look forward to it, though. ;)

Well,welcome to EcchiDreams, its quite a different experience but if your passionate or love roleplaying then I really encourage you to give it a try and take it easy when starting out. In my personal opinion especially here, its worth it.

If you need any help, don't hesitate to ask. I'm not really at home right now, so I can reply just... Apologies if its a little later than expected.

Hey, welcome to Ecchidreams. If you love roleplaying you'll have no problem fitting in.

Ah, if you're going to do a public rp in one of the sections there is a tutorial teaching you how to make your sheet, so it shouldn't be too hard to figure out. One of the sites staff will be better able to help you.

• Senior Staff

Cool, as far as questions go....is there anything else I need to do other than profile creation? Like...some kind of character sketch?

A picture of the character is not necessary but if you really want to add one, you may go ahead. Profile creation is what you need to do if you're going to RP in the different forums. 

Here's the link to the RP Guide if you need any help formatting a Character ID for the other RPs on this board - http://www.ecchidreams.com/topic/33-ecchidreams-roleplaying-guide/

Thanks to you both, Nota and Manni, for the advice. I'll be putting together a Character ID sometime within the next few days. 'Tis nice to meet you both, and it is nice to meet you as well Foxy. It's good to be in a friendly place, and I look forward to being friendly in return. It's been ages since i've been around a community of roleplayers, but I think I can find a nice place to squeeze into. ;)

• 2 weeks later...