Hello, my friends!

I might be new to the site, but I'm not new to roleplay. I'm just a simple sports fan from the middle of nowhere looking to write all kinds of fun stories with y'all. Modern, fantasy, sci-fi, and fandoms/crossovers are among my favorite things to do. I've got a ton of characters available and plenty more in the workshop. Beyond RP and sports, I love discussing video games, movies, and stupid fun facts that you'll probably never use in the future. I hope to get to know y'all soon!

Hi there Kansas~! It's not every day I get to say hello to an entire State. >w< My apologies for being late in welcoming you to the site, but now that I'm here writing this post, I wish you a warm welcome to EcchiDreams! 😊 We hope you've been having a nice time here so far, and continue to do so! 

If you're feeling lost and a bit unsure on what we offer on the site and how roleplays happen, I would recommend taking a look at the Welcome Pack we have for newcomers. This guide offers some tips and tricks, do's and don'ts, how to use the forums, and more. You can check it out, here!

Lastly, if you need any help with anything, you're more than welcome to contact a staff member. We have
purple names, so you'll easily know it's us. 🙂 A full list of us can be found here.

happy Dreaming~! 🌻

12 hours ago, Sunstone said:

Hi there Kansas~! It's not every day I get to say hello to an entire State. >w< My apologies for being late in welcoming you to the site, but now that I'm here writing this post, I wish you a warm welcome to EcchiDreams! 😊 We hope you've been having a nice time here so far, and continue to do so! 

If you're feeling lost and a bit unsure on what we offer on the site and how roleplays happen, I would recommend taking a look at the Welcome Pack we have for newcomers. This guide offers some tips and tricks, do's and don'ts, how to use the forums, and more. You can check it out, here!

Lastly, if you need any help with anything, you're more than welcome to contact a staff member. We have
purple names, so you'll easily know it's us. 🙂 A full list of us can be found here.

happy Dreaming~! 🌻

Heh, even a state has to have fun every now and then 😛

The warm welcome is very much appreciated, friend! I hope that we'll be able to become buddies in the future and maybe even get an RP going together soon!

Archived